Start by marking “Majesty, Mistress...Missing Heir” as Want to Read:
Majesty, Mistress...Missing Heir

Majesty, Mistress...Missing Heir

2.63 of 5 stars 2.63  ·  rating details  ·  157 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Sheikh Tariq bin Khalid Al-Nur is as treacherous and formidable as the desert land he wants to rule. But he cannot take the throne of his country until he marries. Why, then, has he not wed? Tariq cannot rid his dreams of ordinary but bewitching Jessa Heath!Jessa knows she and Tariq have unfinished business. What if she were to take control and allow herself the one night...more
Published October 1st 2010 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Majesty, Mistress...Missing Heir, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Majesty, Mistress...Missing Heir

Booklover
Ridley
This is one hell of an emotional roller coaster, and I say this as someone who hates secret baby plots. Ms. Crews actually manages a believable and sympathetic basis for it, and it's just heartbreaking to see both characters come to terms with it.

This is what I read Presents for - angst, heartbreak, drama. Only wish it wasn't a sheik story. Made-up kingdoms are right up there with secret babies on my avoid list. Worth it in the end, though.
Amber
Oct 13, 2012 Amber rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Amber by: Ridley
I will say a book made me cry if there were tears in my eyes, because usually that is all a book can accomplish for me. For this one, I had tracks of tears running down my cheeks, holy crap.
Lynn Harris
Caitlin Crews is one of the amazing new authors on the Presents scene! I love dark, emotional romances -- and Caitlin delivers! I really enjoy her books. They are full of delicious angst and fabulous characters who you want to have their happy ending.
Jacqueline
sorry, had to stop as soon as I realized she gave her baby up for adoption. I just can't read that story line
Christina
Glad she wasn't selfish enough to deny her son the happiness and love she might not have been unable to provide.
Pure love something means wanting to give that person the absolute best, while knowing it might not entail yourself. Alike that biblical Judgement of King Solomon story ... would rather give her baby away then kill her baby.
Meljean Brook
Yeah, I'm pretty much a Caitlin Crews fangirl now. This one has a shattering, bittersweet feel to the end, and I love (and was surprised) by how a certain issue was resolved, even though -- see: shattering/bittersweet.

Paula
A very enjoyable and emotional read. I loved both Jessa and Tariq. Great book!
Jennifer Mcpherson
The worst book written by Caitlin Crews that I've read so far.. A waste of good paper and ink and my day.. Makes no sense. Fantasies are suppose to be fun, good and terrific.. Not stupidity...
Angy
i really hate books without epilogue..
i know the h was the victim but still she should have shown more courage..
i mean if u were poor u could have have asked for help from ur sister instead giving up ur child to ur sister.
i mean what kind of motherly love is that.
many people suffer from postnatal depression but giving up your child , it should be the last step.
she didn't even tried.
and i think h's elder sister took advantage of her unfortunate circumstance..
this book left me distressed....

i real...more
♠ Becka & Cerys ♠ | Spitfire Reviews
Uhm no.

So you know how it is when a guy leaves you behind for 5 years without a word and you find out he lied about everything you're pregnant and give the baby up for adoption 'cause you can't cope then the guy waltz's back into your life and you fall right back into bed with him.... Yeah? No. Not a hope in hell that I'd enjoy that kind of bullshittery. There's really nothing more to say. Just no.
Meetu
It's a very touching book in a lot of ways but it did not leave me with a feeling of joy. I felt very bad that the heroine gave up her baby for adoption (even though there are compelling reasons why she did it). I read harlequins for happily ever after but this one also has a lot of sadness lingering. Well written book though which feels believable most of the time.
Tanya Mayes
I'm in the middle about this book the ending was very bittersweet. It wasn't what I was use too so I'm still torn. I started on the book and I just have to know what her secret was at first I said it just the baby but I know something else wasn't right so I skip to the part about the baby. When I found out what happen I then went to the end. I think I needed an Epilogue 18 years later with them all being reunited. Maybe I will have to read this book again at another time.
Li
I picked this one up after hearing good things about the author. The Yorkshire setting appealed and I liked how she played around with the accidental pregnancy plotline. Having said that, I never really connected with the h/h, and it ended up being a so-so read. I did like Caitlin Crews' writing and I would probably try another of her books though.
Destiny
I though this novel was written well. The passion between Tariq and Jessa was great and I thought the ending was bittersweet.

Edit: Left out a word...
LoveRomance
A little slow, even by Harlequin standards.
Karen Avila
Karen Avila marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
☆~Stephanie ~☆
☆~Stephanie ~☆ marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Jessica Lee
Jessica Lee marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Caitlin Crews discovered her first romance novel at the age of twelve, in a bargain bin at the local five and dime. It involved swashbuckling pirates, grand adventures, a heroine with rustling skirts and a mind of her own, and a seriously mouthwatering and masterful hero. The book (the title of which remains lost in the mists of time) made a serious impression. Caitlin was immediately smitten with...more
More about Caitlin Crews...
Pure Princess, Bartered Bride The Disgraced Playboy (Bad Blood, #2) A Devil In Disguise The Man Behind the Scars A Scandal in the Headlines (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #7)