Start by marking “Vegas Pregnancy Surprise” as Want to Read:
Vegas Pregnancy Surprise

Vegas Pregnancy Surprise (Girls Weekend in Vegas #2)

3.28 of 5 stars 3.28  ·  rating details  ·  93 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Molly Hunter's always dreamed of finding Mr. Right and having a family. Now she's accidentally expecting! But Mr. Right's in another city--and he's certainly not "expecting" to be a dad!From the second she spied him on a weekend in Vegas, Molly was bowled over by millionaire entrepreneur Linc Curtis. They shared an instant bond and got swept away in the moment, until it wa ...more
Published July 13th 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Vegas Pregnancy Surprise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vegas Pregnancy Surprise

LaFleurBleue
More like 1.5, as it was not awfully bad.
I did not like the many many many repetitions about each character's hangups, that failed to develop until the end. Moreover the reason why Linc decided to cut himself from any kind of life and relationships was not sufficient to justify it, and especially not for so long.
I did not buy at all the way Mollie managed in a few days to help develop a new software without ever having to really think about it.
Really not a great read and not one I'd recommend.
Tonya Warner
Molly Hunter has already married and divorced a man that was totally focused on work. A man who did not want children, or family. So now, she finds she is pregnant by a man who was the same way. Gorgeous, sexy, but solely focused on work, Linc curtis did not seem to be the same man she had met all those nights ago in Las Vegas.

Linc Curtis felt the weight of the world on his sholders. He had failed his dying mother's last wish, and had not protected his younger brother. His brother was dead becau
Karen Kirst
I didn't enjoy this one as much as some of Ms. Jump's others. Molly and Linc have a one-night stand in Vegas, totally out-of-character for them both. Two months later, Molly discovers she's pregnant, so she goes back to find him. Instead of telling him outright, however, she begins working for him in an effort to get to know him. I got frustrated waiting for her to spill the beans. There was an opportunity for great emotional intensity with this story, but it didn't happen. The hero and heroine ...more
It was kind of rushed, IMO. Over too fast. I know that the Romance series of Harlequin is shorter, but dang, that was super short, or at least felt that way.
It felt rushed and not really clearly thought out or planned. Felt, honestly, like an almost unedited NaNo, minus for spelling errors and the like. No real clear sense of direction. Just went wherever.
Kristi
I thought this book was a great romance book. The characters were good. I wanted her to tell him about the baby the whole time. But she waited until he figured it out. But overall I liked the book.
Tasha
This was a terrific story to read. Shirley Jump did a great job on this one
PhobicPrerogative
One of the driest romance-and-pregnancy stories I have ever read.
Eliane
Eliane marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Kristin Hicks
Kristin Hicks marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Shola
Shola marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Melody
Melody marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Melissa Elder
Melissa Elder marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Sassy
Sassy marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Rafaela Orfanidoy
Rafaela Orfanidoy marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Shirley Jump spends her days writing romance and women’s fiction to feed her shoe addiction and avoid cleaning the toilets. She cleverly finds writing time by feeding her kids junk food, allowing them to dress in the clothes they find on the floor and encouraging the dogs to double as vacuum cleaners.

Look for her Sweet and Savory Romance series, inc
More about Shirley Jump...

Girls Weekend in Vegas (4 books)
  • Saving Cinderella!
  • Inconveniently Wed!
  • Wedding Date With The Best Man (Harlequin Romance)
The Bride Wore Chocolate (Recipes with Romance, #1) The Sweetheart Bargain (Sweetheart Sisters, #1) The Devil Served Tortellini (Recipes with Romance, #2) Simply The Best The Millionaire Tempted Fate