Start by marking “Faerly Furry (Club Soulfinder, #2)” as Want to Read:
Faerly Furry (Club Soulfinder, #2)

Faerly Furry (Club Soulfinder #2)

3.43  ·  Rating Details  ·  384 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Gage wants a true mate so much he accepts banishment rather than give in to family pressure. When he goes to Club Soulfinder and finds Ellig he wonders if he made the right choice.
ebook, 1st Edition
Published May 2010 by Literary Road Press

To ask other readers questions about Faerly Furry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faerly Furry

Serena Yates
In this second volume of the ‘SoulFinder’ series, centered around an organization that can help anyone find their mate, the men involved are an even tougher fit than a dark fae and a light fae were in the first book. And, to make matters worse, not only do they both have doubts whether these “magical matchmakers” can find them a compatible partner, they also don’t think their relationship could ever work. Misunderstanding is putting it mildly, and a breakdown of communication (I blame the lust t ...more
JenMcJ
May 25, 2010 JenMcJ rated it it was ok
A lot of editing errors in this one (again). Several whole paragraphs with the wrong MC referenced. I had to go back time after time to make sure I knew who was who since I couldn't rely on the names being right.
~SexyBookWorm~
I like these books but I wish they were a bit longer. they don't need to be a ton longer but her are only like a few pages long. I also think that a book about a gut who wants a mate who can dominate him should include some actual sex that reflects that.
Ana
Feb 18, 2014 Ana rated it liked it
Lorraine
Jul 28, 2015 Lorraine rated it liked it
A bit short for me, I would have liked a few more words to enable me to get to know the MCs better, and for them to get to understand each other too, but the characters were cute, especially the cat shifter, Gage.
Melanie~~
Too much stupid boy syndrome. Not a big fan of the big misunderstanding or non-communicative communication. Still short and sweet.
Byron
Jul 15, 2011 Byron rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-read
The second in this series attracts the same criticism as the first.. and the same accolades..

The characters are superbly written. Again I could fall for these two.

BUT the story is to short to get me hooked.. There is a world of story in both the back grounds of both, (one is fairly well featured not so the other), and in the central story - it just fleshed over the whole drama/romance thing...

Again I have to say that this story is REALLY well written and deserves high praise but I have a thing
Yvette
Both books are great but I wish they were longer.
Julie
Nov 18, 2014 Ramsi rated it really liked it
3,5stars
Seregil
Aug 12, 2010 Seregil rated it liked it
I had around an hour to waste and wanted to read something quick and cute and this one really worked for me. I didn't notice the bad editing the other reviewers complained about, but maybe I was in a hurry (?).
It is a bit too short - they don't even get to know each other properly by the end of the story. I couldn't tell what type of relationship they'll have exactly (how much bdsm, how they'll relate outside of that, etc)
Ter
Jul 06, 2010 Ter rated it liked it
Really more like 2.5 Even thou her stories are all short ones (basically) this one seemed really short. It just wanted as good as her other ones.
Another review commented on how she just "phoned it in", yep I have to agree with you Jen on that.
Ami
Aug 19, 2010 Ami rated it liked it
Shelves: mm-short-stories
I just want something NOT angsty and quick read, so I turn to this story by Amber Kell (I have read her other stories, so I know what I will get). It's really short, and cute, and one funny line. Something fits to what I am looking for.
adrienne
legth is infuriating- could have been a great read had it been longer with more depth.
Brenda (b)
Another quick story of finding a mate, this time between a fae and a cat shifter.
sassygirl
Oct 01, 2014 sassygirl rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
reread 2014 edition
Nerine Petros
Dec 01, 2010 Nerine Petros rated it liked it
Melissa Jane
Melissa Jane rated it did not like it
Aug 24, 2016
tiia
tiia added it
Aug 19, 2016
Lia
Lia rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2016
Stephanie Price
Stephanie Price rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2016
Cathy Hope
Cathy Hope rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2016
Alisha
Alisha rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2016
Anne-Lie
Anne-Lie rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2016
Jul 03, 2016
  • Raising The Stakes
  • The Servant
  • Bedknobs & Beanstalks: Anthology of Gay Erotic Fairy Tales
  • To Hate and To Hold  (Anaboris Clan, #1)
  • Nature of the Beast (Outside the City #1)
  • Midnight (Dance with the Devil, #3)
  • Hopes and Fears
  • Handcuffs and Trouble (Rawlings Men #4)
  • Here Kitty, Kitty (Purrfect Mates #1)
  • The Care and Feeding of Demons (Adrian and Trent #2)
  • The Devil Will Do
  • In the Rough (By Degrees, #2)
  • Winds of Change (Royal Navy, #2)
  • Roots and Wings (Good to Know, #3)
  • Velvet Need (A Velvet Glove Novel)
  • The Nourisher (Border Worlds Saga, #1)
  • What Child Is This? (Crossing Borders, #2)
Amber Kell has made a career out of daydreaming. It has been a lifelong habit she practices diligently as shown by her complete lack of focus on anything not related to her fantasy world building.

When she told her husband what she wanted to do with her life he told her to go have fun.

During those seconds she isn't writing she remembers she has children who humor her with games of 'what if' and let
More about Amber Kell...

Club Soulfinder (2 books)
  • Faerly Enchanting (Club Soulfinder, #1)