Start by marking “Faerly Furry (Club Soulfinder, #2)” as Want to Read:
Faerly Furry (Club Soulfinder, #2)

Faerly Furry (Club Soulfinder #2)

3.41 of 5 stars 3.41  ·  rating details  ·  306 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Gage wants a true mate so much he accepts banishment rather than give in to family pressure. When he goes to Club Soulfinder and finds Ellig he wonders if he made the right choice.
ebook, 1st Edition
Published May 2010 by Literary Road Press

To ask other readers questions about Faerly Furry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faerly Furry

Serena Yates
In this second volume of the ‘SoulFinder’ series, centered around an organization that can help anyone find their mate, the men involved are an even tougher fit than a dark fae and a light fae were in the first book. And, to make matters worse, not only do they both have doubts whether these “magical matchmakers” can find them a compatible partner, they also don’t think their relationship could ever work. Misunderstanding is putting it mildly, and a breakdown of communication (I blame the lust t ...more
JenMcJ
A lot of editing errors in this one (again). Several whole paragraphs with the wrong MC referenced. I had to go back time after time to make sure I knew who was who since I couldn't rely on the names being right.
~SexyBookWorm~
I like these books but I wish they were a bit longer. they don't need to be a ton longer but her are only like a few pages long. I also think that a book about a gut who wants a mate who can dominate him should include some actual sex that reflects that.
Ana
Byron
The second in this series attracts the same criticism as the first.. and the same accolades..

The characters are superbly written. Again I could fall for these two.

BUT the story is to short to get me hooked.. There is a world of story in both the back grounds of both, (one is fairly well featured not so the other), and in the central story - it just fleshed over the whole drama/romance thing...

Again I have to say that this story is REALLY well written and deserves high praise but I have a thing
Seregil
I had around an hour to waste and wanted to read something quick and cute and this one really worked for me. I didn't notice the bad editing the other reviewers complained about, but maybe I was in a hurry (?).
It is a bit too short - they don't even get to know each other properly by the end of the story. I couldn't tell what type of relationship they'll have exactly (how much bdsm, how they'll relate outside of that, etc)
Ter
Really more like 2.5 Even thou her stories are all short ones (basically) this one seemed really short. It just wanted as good as her other ones.
Another review commented on how she just "phoned it in", yep I have to agree with you Jen on that.
Ami
I just want something NOT angsty and quick read, so I turn to this story by Amber Kell (I have read her other stories, so I know what I will get). It's really short, and cute, and one funny line. Something fits to what I am looking for.
adrienne
legth is infuriating- could have been a great read had it been longer with more depth.
Brenda (b)
Another quick story of finding a mate, this time between a fae and a cat shifter.
Lyn Mckenzie
Lyn Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
KR
KR added it
Jan 09, 2015
Indigo
Indigo marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
  • Wounded Cowboy (Uncommon Cowboys, #4)
  • Midnight Howl (Hoosier Werewolf, #1)
  • Guarding the Vampire's Ghost (Green's Hill, #3)
  • The Duty of a Beta (Pack Discipline, #3)
  • Midnight (Dance with the Devil, #3)
  • Bedknobs & Beanstalks: Anthology of Gay Erotic Fairy Tales
  • Mating Heat (Predatory Hunters, #4)
  • Accidental Alpha (Pack Partners, #1)
  • Whatever He Desires (Tribal Bonds #4)
  • Here Kitty, Kitty (Purrfect Mates, #1)
  • Nature of the Beast (Outside the City, #1)
  • Texas Longhorn Surprise (Kontra's Menagerie, #13)
  • The Servant
  • A Tempting Distraction (Lost Shifters, #7)
Amber Kell is one of those quiet people they always tell you to watch out for. She lives in Dallas with her husband, two sons, and one extremely stupid dog.

She also writes under the name Mikela Q. Chase
More about Amber Kell...

Club Soulfinder (2 books)
  • Faerly Enchanting (Club Soulfinder, #1)
From Pack to Pride (Supernatural Mates #1) Attracting Anthony (Moon Pack, #1) Trials of Tam (The Larson Legacy, #1) Mate Hunt (Dragonmen, #1) A Prideful Mate (Supernatural Mates #2)