Start by marking “Table for Three” as Want to Read:
Table for Three

Table for Three

Cass Abernathy is forty-three and she's getting a second chance at life, and maybe even love. She's finally divorced, after years of abuse, when she learns an unknown uncle in Oregon has left her his estate, and more importantly, his house. Filled with hope for her future and excited to have a place of her own, Cass heads west not knowing what she'll find.

What she finds a

Published (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Table for Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Table for Three

Emily
Cass Abernathy has never had a place where she has felt at home, growing up in foster care as well as an abusive marriage she never hoped she would find it one day. Finding out that she has an Uncle she knew nothing about who has left his estate to her has Cass wondering it perhaps there is something good she can believe in.

Twins Matt and David had always hopedd their life would be shared with one woman, but when it loooked as if it were just a dream they both tried to live a life seperately bu
Sam Crescent
This was a hot, touching and sweet read. Missy Martine manages to get inside all three characters heads and make it a wonderful read.

I love how she develops the relationship between all three and how the brothers love this tender woman who has been through so much.

Loved it.
Diana Hockley
Dec 22, 2012 Diana Hockley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Missy Martine write erotica and what you see is what you get!!!

This is the first book I read which features a two men and one woman combination. I have yet to find a book which has two women and a man, but I am sure there are some about!

The plot was good but appeared to have an unfinished agenda, though I figured that the sequel would answer the missing link and of course it does. I would have liked to find the first chapter of the next book in the back of the first so the reader knows the "miss
ValerieC
Mar 12, 2011 ValerieC rated it liked it
Shelves: missy-martine

I liked this story more than just 3 stars, but not 4 stars worth, which is usually the highest I rate a book (5 stars would be an awesome!!! book).

The heroine, Cass, and the hunky twins Matt and David were all likeable.

One thing I found that was strange in this book was the fear that Cass lived under after her acrimonious divorce, but nothing ever happened before she left Texas. Even when the attorney's secretary called her ex and 'informed' on Cass's whereabouts, nothing happened. Not
Judith
May 10, 2011 Judith rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Three people, hurt and disillusioned by some very disappointing and wounding experiences, are drawn together. Cass is an older woman who was finally able to get out of a 23 year long abusive marriage and has now come to Oregon to claim her uncle's legacy to her. She meets Matt & David, identical twins who are immediately taken with her. She resists their advances, largely because of the difference in their ages and her unwillingness to enter into any kind of relationship. She is really fearf ...more
Emily
Cass Abernathy hasn't had much handed to her with a world of trouble with it, but when she finds out she is the niece to an Uncle who has passed away, she sees as this a chance to start new. After a bitter and abusive marriage, Cass doesn't have any plans on getting involved with another man, let alone two but when twins Matt and David make it clear they want her, she has to make a decision if she is willing to trust again.

This is actually a reread for me but for some reason my review disappeare
Darcy
Jul 31, 2011 Darcy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011, e-book, erotica, menage
I liked this book, but did have a couple issues with it. It seemed like the relationship was rushed. The guys met Cass and knew she was the one for them at first sight, I also though the relationship turned physical really fast considering Cass's past.

But even with those issues I enjoyed this book. I loved that Cass wasn't a super skinny girl like normal. I liked how the guys pursued her with a vengeance and did their best to overcome her concerns. I also loved how the guys used this relationshi
Obsessed with book smex
I liked this story, but I felt like it needed a little more "oomph."

Also, a major storyline was just left out there without being tied up. I kept waiting for the dilemma to be resolved but nothing happened. In the end, I felt like I was bidding my time until I finished the book.

This book is an easy read, but it's almost just as easily forgotten.

2.5 stars.

On a side note, during the sex scenes, one of the guys is always thinking something along the lines of "I'm not gonna last!" After a while, it
Amy
Mar 22, 2011 Amy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2read2
Short menage story between two twin brothers and the new older woman that has moved to their rural town in Oregon. Beginning of the story was slow but what was more frustrating was several parts, including one major part of the plot never wraps up. It's like the author just scratched it, end of story. Had a good feel for the characters but sex scenes felt repetitive and dull. Maybe the sequel will answer the unanswered questions.
Miranda
Mini Review: The characters say everything they feel. Sex scenes flow the smoothest, as long as no dialogue is involved. I loved the ending and how it tied into a central aspect of the story.

Visit me at Sweet Vernal Zephyr for my LONG reviews and eye candy.
[it's only] Barbara
she's 10 years older than the two hot guys who own the hardware store. she has a nasty ex.
are missy martine and ava mitchell and sydney holliday the same person?
the nasty ex is looking for Cass....he gets a phone call from a jealous bimbo. end of that story line.
am i becoming a smut snob???
nobody is reading these reviews, right??
Mlleelizabeth
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
Drama Diva
I really liked this story but was so pissed off when I got to the end and there were loose ends the author didn't even attempt to wrap up! This story didn't end so much as just stop! I don't know if there's going to be another one or what happened but this is one of my biggest pet peeves!
Nichole ~Bookaholic~
Not really great, not really bad.....just kinda "meh" I made it about 60% through the book (there was a lot of skimming) was not compelling enough for me to finish to find out what happened...just not for me.....
D
May 24, 2011 D rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the emotion in this book. It really pulled me in and kept me reading past midnight!
Molly
Apr 24, 2013 Molly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the storyline! Kept expecting a character to show up, but didn't....unless I missed it.
Mspink
Apr 09, 2010 Mspink rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it... but too short. Would love to hear more about these characters and their little town!
SydneyGen
Sep 01, 2012 SydneyGen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot twins.... That is all! Haha
Laura's Book Addiction
likeable read.
Bunnycore
Bunnycore rated it did not like it
Sep 21, 2016
Naomi
Naomi rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2016
Nina
Nina added it
Jun 26, 2016
Chrysanthemum
Chrysanthemum rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2016
Rachell
Rachell rated it it was ok
May 11, 2016
Cassandra
Cassandra marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2016
Whitney Murphy
Whitney Murphy rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2016
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2016
Adil
Adil marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2016
P.w. Rusie
P.w. Rusie rated it it was ok
Dec 31, 2015
Traci
Traci rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2015
  • Sex Party (Cowboy Sex, #1)
  • The Polyamorous Princess
  • Mari's Men  (Lovers of Alpha Squad #1)
  • Her Dakota Men (Dakota Heat, #1)
  • Three to Play
  • Family Matters  (Love Slave for Two, #2)
  • Saved by One, Shared by Two
  • Claiming Kristen (Sea Island Wolves, #3)
  • Conquering India (Texas Temptations, #1)
  • Reckless Abandon (Reckless and Brazen, #1)
  • Seduction In Black And White (Master Chronicles, #4)
  • Birthday Party Surprise (Lucky Springs #2)
  • Her Texas Billionaire Oil Men
  • Catch Me If You Can
  • Two for the Price of One
  • Losing Control (Corporate Wolves, #2)
  • Asylum (Sanctuary, #2)
Missy Martine is an erotic novelist who began her new career late in life, after she had retired from nursing. She’s written contemporary ménage, paranormal erotic romance and is the author of the Wolfen Heritage books, a trilogy of wolf shapeshifter romantic thrillers.
More about Missy Martine...