Start by marking “Unfinished Business with the Duke” as Want to Read:
Unfinished Business with the Duke

Unfinished Business with the Duke

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  76 ratings  ·  13 reviews

Long ago, Issy Helligan lost her virginity to gorgeous aristocratic rebel Giovanni Hamilton. Then he left without a backward glance and Issy was heartbroken ...

Now, years later, she's doing just fine. Well, perhaps performing singagrams is not her first-choice career, but needs must. And who should be there to bear witness to her humiliati
Published October 5th 2010 by Harlequin (first published June 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Unfinished Business with the Duke, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unfinished Business with the Duke

You know a book is amazing when the hero and heroine aren't celibate during time apart and i still give it 4 stars! Sexy, emotional and with a detailed adorable epilogue!
Dorothea Müller
Wenn die Vergangenheit die Zukunft retten kann. Issy will unbedingt ihr Theater retten, braucht aber Geld dafür als sie zufällig Giovanni wieder trifft. Ihre erste große Liebe, scheint nicht nur ihr Theater gerettet zu sein. Denn sie verbringt ein paar herrliche, leidenschaftlich Nächte und Tage in der Toskana.

Sobald der Flug in der Toskana gelandet ist, waren nicht nur die Figuren dort, sondern auch ich. Die Beschreibungen waren sehr detailiert und man konnte es wirklich vor sich sehen. Issy wä
One of my favorite books! Straightforward and effortless read. There is one line that is so simple yet very meaningful -- (Gio to sleeping Izzy) "I don't know what to do with you Izzy." Instead of going all Shakespearian about how the hero feels about the heroine, that one line says it all, the hero is conflicted, insecure yet hopelessly in love. Less is more, right?!

Btw I read the English version.
Melissa Maxwell
I am staring to fall in love with this authors writing style. Issy and Gio had known each other for seventeen years but one night of passion ended that friend ship ten years back. When Gio sees Issy again he knows he has never gotten over that night. I love the story development and how the characters express ( or don't express) their emotions.
Kaycee Sapinoso
Very heartwarming, sweet, passionate and enjoyable read about second chance and acceptance. The chemistry between Issy and Gio were freaking off the charts. You can really see that these two were really meant for each other.
Lenore Kosinski
Issy was spunky and sassy...the misunderstandings didn't get drawn out really long, and in the end it was about growing and learning and whatnot (particularly for Gio). Loved his extended family.
gio actually rejected her 10 years ago, treated her in the worst possible way after having sex wid her when she was young and naive, and a virgin. is dat a way for him to treat his childhood friend!? yet, she was back for more, for a second round! i found dat pathetic. she was doing the pursuing instead of him.
Andrea Moreno
D principio a fin m gusto pa forma en q se fueron desarrollando los personajes y la forma en q enfrentaron sus inseguridades los hicieron mas humanos.. mas reales. .. aunq corta disfrute mucho leyendo sta historia
Maybe 1.5? But it dragged and I didn't particularly like either character - started skimming and had to re-read.
Doris O'Connor
Heidi Rice always delivers. This one is no exception :-)
Good book from beginning to end.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Back in His Bed
Preeti S
Preeti S marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2015
Mimi marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2015
Holly marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2015
Daniela marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2015
Aimee marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
J marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Lei added it
Apr 18, 2015
Pea added it
Feb 11, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Jemima's Secret (Secretly Pregnant…Conveniently Wed, #1)
  • The Couple who Fooled the World
  • The Greek's Virgin
  • Proud Greek, Ruthless Revenge
  • The Duke's Willful Wife
  • Strangers in the Desert (The Al Dhakir Brothers #1)
  • Bella and the Merciless Sheikh (The Balfour Brides #7)
  • Playing the Dutiful Wife / Expecting His Love-Child
  • Tamed: The Barbarian King (Dark-Hearted Desert Men #2)
  • The Merciless Travis Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #3)
  • Aristides' Convenient Wife  (A Mediterranean Marriage #9)
  • More than a Convenient Marriage?
  • The Fallen Greek Bride / At the Greek Boss's Bidding
  • Siren Song
  • Annie and the Red-Hot Italian (The Balfour Brides, #6)
  • Captured by the Sheikh (Rivals to the Crown of Kadar #1)
  • Giselle's Choice
My name's Heidi Rice, I'm a USA Today Bestselling author (because one of my books once hit no. 100 on the list! But it still counts!) I'm married with two teenage sons (which gives me rather too much of an insight into the male psyche!). I also work as a film journalist and I was born in Notting Hill in West London (before it became as chi-chi as it is in the film starring Hugh Grant!) and I now l ...more
More about Heidi Rice...