Start by marking “Million-Dollar Marriage Merger” as Want to Read:
Million-Dollar Marriage Merger
Preview

Million-Dollar Marriage Merger (Napa Valley Vows #1)

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  87 ratings  ·  8 reviews

He'd kept a promise to marry his best friend's widow. But even an obligatory marriage could not diminish the hunger vintner Tony Carlino still felt for Rena Montgomery. Foolishly, he'd walked away from her once before...and she had never forgiven him. As far as she was concerned, no one would be toasting this arrangement anytime soon.
She had married Tony only for the safe
Published May 1st 2010 by Silhouette Desire (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Million-Dollar Marriage Merger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Million-Dollar Marriage Merger

Andrea Guy
Charlene Sands is one of my favorite authors for the Desire line. Million Dollar Marriage Merger takes place in the Napa Valley and centers around two former lovers thrown together after the death of David Montgomery, Tony's best friend and Rena's husband.

I don't usually like stories about second chances when the relationship comes hot on the heals of the death of spouse, especially when it is obvious the spouse was well loved. Charlene finds a way to make this plot work though, and you have to
milo
My first read by Charlene Sands. I loved this premise. Really loved it that I was glad I read it. It was heart-wrenching and yet heart-warming too. The romance and passion were far too great, very intensed indeed.

The story is about giving second chance and start anew. Tony had once made a mistake and nearly destroyed Rena, and he wanted to make things right again. He wanted her to trust him once more and love her. Now it's all depend on Rena to decide. It's understandable she's still she held o
Cate Donkey
The story opens with newly retired racing driver Tony Carlino attending the funeral of his best friend, David. His widow Rena is no fan of Tony's for a number of reasons which become apparent as the book goes on. On his deathbed, David asked Tony to marry Rena who he suspects is newly pregnant with their first child. There, my friends, is the gist of the story. Ye olde marriage of convenience. With added grapes.

(view spoiler)
Falak
Its one of the amazing books I have ever read. My first read by Charlene Sands. I totally loved it. Really I was glad I read it. It was completely heart-warming. The very intense romance and passion was too great.Tony is a great hero, in fact, he's the kind of guy, most women would want swooping into their lives. Especially if he could fix problems the way he did Rena's.
Marina Andreou
Το πρωτο απο 3 βιβλια των αδελφων Καρλινο.Ηταν ωραιο...με ενθουσιασε..σε καποιες σκηνες με συγκινησε...τα εχει ολα..και δακρυα και χαρα...πολυ ωραιο!!!
Ladyacct
Good story and I especially liked the 'book inside the book excerpts'. Found myself wishing that I could read it in its entirety too.
Kbee
It was ok! Nothing special. Didn't feel anything for Rena.
May
May added it
Apr 15, 2015
Ruxandra Dumitriu
Ruxandra Dumitriu marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Pat
Pat added it
Mar 30, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
E.v. Sage
E.v. Sage marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Hazel Johnson
Hazel Johnson marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Neill
Neill marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Anjali
Anjali marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Theresa Day
Theresa Day marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Jayalaksshme Srinivasan
Jayalaksshme Srinivasan marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Caroline G'wattage
Caroline G'wattage marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
RT
RT added it
Feb 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Bride's Awakening (Modern Romance)
  • Make Your Move (Harlequin Blaze, #542)
  • The Last Lone Wolf
  • Bachelor's Bought Bride (Kings of the Boardroom #5)
  • The Tycoon Takes a Wife (The Landis Brothers, #4)
  • In Too Deep
  • Indecent Suggestion
  • Revealed: His Secret Child (The Takeover #3)
  • Falling for His Proper Mistress (Dynasties: The Jarrods #2)
  • Inheriting His Secret Christmas Baby (Dynasties: The Jarrods #6)
  • The Secretary's Bossman Bargain
  • The Millionaire Meets His Match (Duke Brothers #1)
  • Expecting the Rancher's Heir (Dynasties: The Jarrods #3)
  • Dante's Ultimate Gamble (The Dante Legacy #5)
  • Sean's Reckoning
  • Rock My World (Harlequin Blaze #215)
  • Kiss Me, Katie! / Hug Me, Holly! (Harlequin Duets, #42)
Charlene Sands is a USA Today Bestselling author writing 35 contemporary and western historical romances. Her books have been honored with the National Readers' Choice Award, the Cataromance Reviewer’s Choice Award and she's a two time recepient of the Booksellers Best Award. She's an active member of Romance Writers of America and belongs to the Orange County Chapter and the Los Angeles Chapter o ...more
More about Charlene Sands...

Napa Valley Vows (3 books)
  • Seduction on the CEO's Terms (Napa Valley Vows, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Baby Arrangement (Napa Valley Vows, #3)
Carrying the Rancher's Heir Heiress Beware The Cowboy's Pride (Harlequin Desire) Sunset Surrender (Rich Rugged Ranchers #1) Exquisite Acquisitions (The Highest Bidder #2)