The Forbitten: The Full Moon

The Forbitten: The Full Moon

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Life is simple, right? You are born, you live, and you die. Or at least that is the way it is suppose to happen. But what if...what if you get a second chance, to live a life that was taken from you, the life that you were supposed to live? The life that you have no memory of, and what if you had known love, real love? Would you give it a second chance, or would you consid...more
Published May 14th 2010 by Authorhouse

EZRead eBookstore
The teenage loneliness, underlying secrets, and allure of an attractive yet dangerous teenage boy all set the scene for that typical young-adult paranormal romance that makes so many of us swoon on the first chapter. However, repetition in descriptions and scenes, dumbing down the plot and conversations, as well as the need for thorough editing are not qualities that make me want a second date.

Perhaps it’s relating to Abigail that is so difficult. Her tomboyish, yet clumsy qualities are as endea...more
Amelia

Jmiller
Thank you to everyone that read the first edition of my book, even with the mistakes. The Forbitten has been redone and editing corrected. I apologize that the first books editing was not up to par, and hope you get a chance to read the version with the locket on the front. This version with the wolf shouldn't actually being printed anymore so I am sorry to all the readers that got that version. I started this book when I was sixteen, and finished when I was 30 and I am getting someone what of a...more
Brooke
I loved this book. It kept you guessing and wanting to never put it down. The editing needed work but the storyline was great. I can't wait for a 2nd book. If you like the Twilight series you will love this.
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2014
Savanna
Savanna marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2013
♥★Julia
♥★Julia marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2013
Flaca
Flaca marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2013
Charlotte Phillips
Charlotte Phillips marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2012
Louise Walsh
Louise Walsh marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2012
EZRead eBookstore
EZRead eBookstore marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2012
Jean Doss
Jean Doss marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2011
Awakening (The Forbitten #2) Our Place In Time Perspectives on the Study of Speech