Start by marking “Bleach #33: The Bad Joke” as Want to Read:
Bleach #33: The Bad Joke

Bleach #33: The Bad Joke (Bleach #33)

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  1,997 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Ichigo Kurosaki no es un quinceañero normal y corriente… puede ver espíritus y tiene un contacto innato con el más allá, al que sacará provecho tras conocer a un shinigami (ángel de la muerte) que le proporciona una espada a juego con sus habilidades.

Bleach es el manga que ha arrasado en Japón. Se trata de una serie abierta que mes tras mes gana nuevos incondicionales.
192 pages
Published January 1st 2009 by Ediciones Glénat (first published April 4th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Bleach #33, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bleach #33

Sara
MissAnnThrope
06 December 2012

Initially, I didn't think I was going to enjoy Bleach, Vol. 33: The Bad Joke because it features battles with two of my most disliked Espadas. I cannot stand Szayelaporro and his strange voodoo-doll powers. His creepiness is much like Mayuri Kurotsuchi, whom I can't stand as well. Their stories bore me to tears.

But things started to look up when Ichigo was in trouble with Nnoitra Gilga and then this happened...
(view spoiler)
Sophia F
Ian
This book is rated Teen according to the folks at Viz Media and contains violence so use your best judgment on whether you want to allow a younger person to read the series (After all it's also on Cartoon Network as an Anime as well.)

The action heats up as Nnoitora tries to finish Grimmjow but Ichigo blocks the final blow before it could be delivered and drawing the attention of the mighty Espada. While facing seemingly impossible odds however an unlikely ally shows up (or more accurately powers
M. Ashraf
Now Neil play an even greater role in this vol. she used to be an Espada, the 3rd!!!, the fight continue in the desert of Las Nochos after GrimmJow this weird guy on the cover appears to continue the job and you know for sure that's no way for Ichigo to fight again!!! and So Neil rise to the center and at the end we see the face of the monster to end :p
and thank god they came to finish this out!!! I kept thinking for a way for our guys to go home safely and I came out with nada :) this way it is
Cornerofmadness
Taruia
The fight between Ichigo and Nnoitora continues unabated (I mean to a worrying extent) and the one between Szayelaporro and everyone else has actually got both interesting and destructive. But the big incident in this volume is Nel now, um, all grown up :) and opening a big can of whoop-a!se
Stephen  Alff (AlffBooks)
Bleach was definitely very interesting to read and different to what I usually read. I enjoyed the whole soul reaper concept and how we find out more and more about the main character as the story goes on.

It's a fast read and is easy to understand but gets progressively more difficult to follow parts of the story due to there being so many different characters that can be qualified as important in the progression of the story.

I would recommend it for the story line and the graphics but I do feel
Robert Beveridge
Tite Kubo, Bleach, vol. 33: The Bad Joke (ViZ, 2001)

Okay, so the big battle between Ichigo and Grimmjow wasn't the end of the Hueco Mundo storyline, and that was something of a disappointment. But balancing out the fact that Kubo is going to keep dragging us along in a story that wore its welcome out quite a while ago is the revelation of who Nel actually is, Nel having been the only new character introduced in Hueco Mundo who seemed worthy of the characterization Kubo was so exact with back in
Bbabri
Hmm..*.*
Idejét nem tudom, mikor tetszett ennyire egy Bleach kötet. Ez annyira…Izgalmas volt!
Végre Nel visszaváltozott, és … *.* Alig vártam már ezt a részt. Noitora egy pszichopata, de még így is kedvelem.
Tetszettek a flashback-ek is. Jó volt Nel-t olyannak látni, amilyen.
Amiért levonok egy fél csillagot, az az, hogy amikor a Nel-Noitora szál a tetőpontra ért, mindig helyszínt váltottunk, és kénytelen voltam Pesshe és Dondochakka marhaságait olvasni. Renji és Ishida harca Szayel Aporro-val tetsz
Wickedshizuku (and her 7 Black cats)
May 19, 2014 Wickedshizuku (and her 7 Black cats) rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Migandas
We start off this volume with Chapter 287: Don't Forget Till You Die.
Jeffrey
Tite Kubo keeps using the same tricks in this arc he already used in the previous one, but it works, more or less. Yet again we have a seeming companion character who is more than they seem who will ultimately probably teach Ichigo something new so that he can become even more powerful, but only after saving his bacon once or twice.

Don't get me wrong, Kubo does a good job telling the story, but then he's already had a go at it in this series before.
Sarah Hayes
This book was cover-to-cover action with only a brief break for some much needed flashbacks into Nel's past - yes, Nel, the little girl with big secrets whose life has now been propelled into the main story. Funny enough, I found the fight of Szayel vs Renji and Ishida, especially when the dolls were pulled out. A nice, rollicking volume with a very delicious cliffhanger for volume 34 - too bad Viz couldn't give us even a tentative release date for the actual GN!
Softymel
Comme pour le volume précédent, dans celui-ci les combats sont entrecoupé d'informations qui apporte un peu de développement à l'histoire. Notamment, on y apprend qui est vraiment Nel.

Mais on attend quand même une confrontation finale avec Aizen, car cet enchaînement de petits combats contre tout ces espadas est lassant...
Jaquan
I read this manga and ichigo was getting beat bad he was almost until Nel transformed and protected him
Rachel (Sfogs)
GO NELL CHAN~!!
Make sure that creep knows the full meaning of
"pay back is a bitch"!
Sarah ~Sehrenity~
Finally happy to see the story picking up again with a new development that I quite like.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tanggal 19 Agustus 2010.
Nike Linarto
Cute little Nel is actually an ex-Espada (#3)...unbelievable!!
Linny
I read this in the library...
Steph
Nov 25, 2009 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Bleach fans
Shelves: manga
Great manga, one of my top favorites.
Pkamholz
Pkamholz marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Vivien
Vivien added it
Jul 02, 2015
  • NARUTO -ナルト- 巻ノ三十八
1977
久保 帯人, also transliterated Taitou Kubo, Taito Kubo, or Jiu bao dai ren.

The son of a town council member in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima. He never took drawing seriously until he was 17; after reading Dragon Ball he knew he wanted to be a manga artist. At the age of 18 he submitted his first concept for the series Zombiepowder but it got rejected. Zombiepowder was rejected multiple times until K
More about Tite Kubo...

Bleach (1 - 10 of 70 books)
  • Bleach, Vol. 1: Strawberry and the Soul Reapers (Bleach, #1)
  • Bleach Volume 02: Goodbye Parakeet, Good Night My Sister (Bleach, #2)
  • Bleach Volume 03: Memories in the Rain (Bleach #3)
  • Bleach Volume 04: Quincy Archer Hates You (Bleach #4)
  • Bleach Volume 05: Right Arm of the Giant (Bleach #5)
  • Bleach Volume 06: The Death Trilogy Overture (Bleach #6)
  • Bleach Volume 07: The Broken Coda (Bleach #7)
  • Bleach Volume 08: The Blade and Me (Bleach #8)
  • Bleach Volume 09: Fourteen Days for Conspiracy (Bleach #9)
  • Bleach Volume 10: Tattoo on the Sky (Bleach #10)
Bleach, Vol. 1: Strawberry and the Soul Reapers (Bleach, #1) Bleach Volume 15: Beginning of the Death of Tomorrow (Bleach #15) Bleach Volume 03: Memories in the Rain (Bleach #3) Bleach Volume 02: Goodbye Parakeet, Good Night My Sister (Bleach, #2) Bleach Volume 14: White Tower Rocks (Bleach #14)

“Before facing you enemy, you must first face yourself.” 41 likes