Start by marking “Postcards from Mr. Pish: A Cross-Country Journal Volume 1” as Want to Read:
Postcards from Mr. Pish:  A Cross-Country Journal Volume 1

Postcards from Mr. Pish: A Cross-Country Journal Volume 1

Paperback
Published May 12th 2010 by Write Words Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Postcards from Mr. Pish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Postcards from Mr. Pish

Zachary Conklin
Sep 11, 2011 Zachary Conklin rated it it was amazing
I totally love this super great kids' book. There isn't another one out there anything like it. It is sheer genius. I believe in home schooling and this book makes learning fun while it leaves everyone feeling happy. It also makes me and my family want to travel & learn about our beautiful country first-hand. Thanks, Mr. Pish! Keep 'em coming! We need more books like this from you.
Krista
Mar 31, 2012 Krista rated it really liked it
My favorite picture in this book is one where Mr. Pish has his tongue in a water bottle and the caption reads, "Oops, is this your water?" =)
Dpr
Sep 14, 2011 Dpr rated it it was amazing
This book is a clever idea. It is a fun journey to follow a cute dog from one side of the country to the other. It's very unique. I definitely recommend this book.
K.S. Brooks
Oct 16, 2011 K.S. Brooks rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: ks-brooks
I wrote this book.
K.S. Brooks has been writing for over thirty years. An award-winning author and photographer, she has written more than 20 titles, is currently the co-administrator for the superblog IndiesUnlimited.com, and is founder of "Authors for Hurricane Sandy Library Recovery" and the "Liberty Library" for soldiers and veterans.

Ms. Brooks penned her first book, a swashbuckling action-adventure based in 17t
More about K.S. Brooks...