Wonderwings and other Fairy Stories

Wonderwings and other Fairy Stories

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  3 reviews
This book was converted from its physical edition to the digital format by a community of volunteers. You may find it for free on the web. Purchase of the Kindle edition includes wireless delivery.
Kindle Edition
Published (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Wonderwings and other Fairy Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wonderwings and other Fairy Stories

PurplyCookie
I enjoyed this set of short stories but I wish there were more.

Contains the following stories:

Wonderwings - The youngest fairy wants beautiful wings like the fairy called Wonderwings, but she has to work doing good deeds to earn them

The Magic Mirror - A queen sets out to learn the secret of the neighboring kingdom's prosperity so she can teach it to her son the king.

Fairy Tenderheart - One of the fairies is overcome with empathy for the warring humans and wishes to help them, even if it means l...more
Gina Mora
Three sweet stories that I would give to teenage readers. They are short, but I would not give them to children. The messages are a bit too pointed. Feminism is good; war is bad; children need knowledge and women are the brighter species...yet good hair is still important to them. Cute stuff for an afternoon read.
Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi pup)
Very short. Cute stories with a moral. I would like to be able to find more stories like these for my daughter.
Marilyn Synnes
Marilyn Synnes marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Shari
Shari marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2013
Cheryl
Cheryl added it
Jun 16, 2013
Vox
Vox is currently reading it
Sep 09, 2010
The Cradle Ship The Singing Fish Sandals of Pearl (The King's Treasuries of Literature, #194) The Sun's Babies