Start by marking “Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids” as Want to Read:
Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids

Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  459 ratings  ·  16 reviews
What happens to race car drivers when they eat too much? They get indy-gestion. "Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids" provides children ages 7-10 many hours of fun and laughter. Young readers will have a blast sharing this collection of hundreds of one-liners, knock knock jokes, tongue twisters, and more with their friends and family! This brand new book will have children rolli ...more
Published August 1st 2010 by Fleming H. Revell Company (first published May 4th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids

Beverly
Good humor is a valuable commodity. Let me re-phrase that. Good clean humor is a valuable commodity. Clean humor is not as easy to find as you might think. Much of the humor of the past three or so decades is based on making fun of someone else or of other ideas. It capitalizes on someone's mistakes. It belittles and minimizes someone else's worth. To find good humor means leaving that base in the dust and finding things that are truly funny at no one else's expense. Even the definition of clean ...more
Danielle
This is a great book if you have kids or if you watch them. I became "the funniest person they knew!"
Glenda Scalise-Castillo
Ok, I guess I should really give this five stars for cute KID'S jokes, but many my kids have already heard. A perfect 5, for me, would be almost all jokes are new ones (but I guess it depends on how old your kids are). Oh well, the jokes are cute and I personally haven't heard many of them (but then again, I'm unfortunately not a kid anymore LOL).

Very useful for the younger grandkids just starting school, many a giggle enclosed. Considering I got the book for practically nothing, it was worth t
Freda Labianca
I really did "laugh out loud".
A highly entertaining and funny read, and the best part is, you don't have to be a kid to enjoy it.
I didn't care for the knock knock jokes but here are some of my faves from the rest;
Q: What do you get when you cross a tiger and a snowman?
A: Frostbite
Q: Why did the sparrow go to the library?
A: It was looking for bookworms.
Or this funny tongue twister;
Goofy Gorillas Gobble Grapefruits
Cute, right?
Peter Heinrich
Thought the boys might like this, and they may. This collection of (mostly terrible) groaners does contain a few clever entries. For example,

Q: Why do rhinos have so many wrinkles?
A: Because they're so hard to iron.

Note: If you think knock-knock jokes are funny, this book will prove just how wrong you are.
Ryk Stanton
Just as it says, kid jokes. I think I got it for free, but it's a few bucks now. It's worth it if this is what you're looking for, but there is little new or especially funny. This was my favorite: Why aren't mustaches called "mouthbrows"?
Deb (Readerbuzz) Nance
Maybe it is somehow hardwired into me, and I am a grownup, but I love jokes for kids. This is a great collection that I found at my public library as an e-book. I liked it so much I think I need to buy a copy for myself.
Barbara
My grandchildren laughed and laughed when I shared some of these jokes with them. I look forward to sharing more of them in the future, and I'm sure my second graders will laugh at some of them also.
Ambar
I bought this book with my 7-year-old daughter, and she really enjoys it. It contains a lot of puns and word play, which makes it really funny for children that age.
Katya
I'm about 20 years above the target audience for this book but there were still some jokes in here that made me laugh out loud!
Amy Wilson
Really juvenile and perfect for 8-y-o grandson. i got mine last week from amazon anyway it worth buying.
Christy
My girls really liked this book. They loved to retell the jokes to everyone they talked to.
My elementary-aged nephews loved this book!
J. Dorner
A good, clean book of easy jokes.
Kaylin
May 12, 2013 Kaylin rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2013
I like the jokes in this book.
Larik
Hillarious!!! kids love it!
Mai
Mai is currently reading it
Jul 26, 2015
Rajesh Kulandaivelu
Rajesh Kulandaivelu marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
  • A September Bride (A Year of Weddings, #10)
  • The Everything Family Christmas Book: Stories, Songs, Recipes, Crafts, Traditions, and More!
  • A February Bride (A Year of Weddings, #3)
  • Heaven for Kids
  • Stick Dog Wants a Hamburger: Adventure 1
  • Picket Fence Pursuit
  • Second Time Around (The Lewis Legacy Series, #2)
  • Sundays in Fredericksburg
  • Destiny Brides: Two Historical Romances Under One Cover
  • A January Bride (A Year of Weddings, #2)
  • Beautiful Bandit (Lone Star Legends, #1)
  • Fun Loving You: Enjoying Your Marriage in the Midst of the Grind
  • The Everything Potluck Cookbook (Everything Series)
  • The Message on the Quilt (The Quilt Chronicles #3)
  • Kiss Me Awake
  • Be your own best life coach (52 Brilliant Ideas)
  • April Gold
  • The 30-Day Praise Challenge
Rob Elliott has been a publishing professional for more than 15 years. He lives in West Michigan, where in his spare time he enjoys laughing out loud with his wife and four children.
More about Rob Elliott...
Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids The Big Book of Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids: A 3-In-1 Collection Laugh-Out-Loud Pocket Doodles for Girls Laugh-Out-Loud Pocket Doodles for Boys More Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids