Start by marking “Excel 2010 Bible [With CDROM]” as Want to Read:
Excel 2010 Bible [With CDROM]

Excel 2010 Bible [With CDROM]

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  100 ratings  ·  9 reviews
A comprehensive reference to the newest version of the world's most popular spreadsheet application: Excel 2010John Walkenbach's name is synonymous with excellence in computer books that decipher complex technical topics. Known as "Mr. Spreadsheet," Walkenbach shows you how to maximize the power of all the new features of Excel 2010.

An authoritative reference, this perenni
Published May 10th 2010 by John Wiley & Sons (first published September 15th 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Excel 2010 Bible [With CDROM], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Excel 2010 Bible [With CDROM]

Antonio Monico
This tome comes in at 1K+ pages, but it is actually more like 400+. I did not bother to read the appendix or the VBA section - I would prefer to start coding with a book that doesn't simply reference, but teaches me. So I may return to that section some day. The distribution of information per page is quite liberal. That's natural since we are dealing with a plethora of graphical examples and syntax-specific code. This book is a reference, and it is not really meant to teach. You will probably p ...more
TJ
Helpful. Lots of info. Library book so didn't have enough time to finish
Kevin
I use Excel everyday so you understand if I say this book is an "aquired taste." Excel 2013 is out now, so this is outdated, but the features being added in Excel are easy to implement but sometimes hard to understand the meaning in the ribbon or in the options/menus.
Sagi
Jul 25, 2013 Sagi rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: excel
This technical book starts from the basics of Excel, including some very useful tips for who's already knows Excel, and moves quickly to more advanced subjects, covering most of the options in Excel.
Feedmegarbage
Excel is truly diverse in its functionality. This book shows the almost limitless possibilites that Microsoft delivers with this software.
Red
This is an excellent reference. I'm going to recommend we actually buy a copy, since I have to return this one to the library.
Carole
Excellent book. Really helped me to improve my Excel skills a lot
Donna
I'm working on it.
Ca Sree
Ca Sree marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Aishah
Aishah is currently reading it
Oct 03, 2014
Kassymzhanov Almas
Kassymzhanov Almas marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Sreejith Nair
Sreejith Nair marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Pascal
Pascal marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Robert J. Kallas
Robert J. Kallas is currently reading it
Aug 28, 2014
  • Beginning Programming for Dummies [With CDROM]
  • Learning XML
  • MySQL Cookbook
  • PHP Objects, Patterns, and Practice
  • Sams Teach Yourself PHP, MySQL and Apache (Sams Teach Yourself)
  • Essential PHP Security
  • XML in a Nutshell
  • Adobe Photoshop Cs3 for Photographers: A Professional Image Editor's Guide to the Creative Use of Photoshop for the Macintosh and PC
  • Adobe Photoshop Restoration & Retouching (Voices That Matter)
  • The Photoshop Cs2 Book for Digital Photographers
  • Design Patterns Explained: A New Perspective on Object-Oriented Design
  • Writing Secure Code
  • Learning SQL
  • Antipatterns: Refactoring Software, Architectures, and Projects in Crisis
  • Software Craftsmanship: The New Imperative
  • How to Design Programs: An Introduction to Programming and Computing
  • Web Database Applications with PHP and MySQL
  • Object-Oriented Software Construction (Book/CD-ROM)
Excel 2010 Power Programming with VBA Excel VBA Programming For Dummies Excel 2007 VBA Programming for Dummies Excel 2003 Bible [With CDROM] Excel 2010 Formulas [With CDROM]