Start by marking “Hide & Seek” as Want to Read:
Hide & Seek

Hide & Seek (Finders Keepers #2)

"Hide and Seek" is the sequel to "Finders Keepers." Written by best-selling author Catherine Palmer, this romance novel celebrates life and love. It clearly shows that despite our desire to hide from life, the only safe hiding place is in God. Author Catherine Palmer is an award-winning fiction writer in both the general and religious markets. Sales of her twenty books ...more
Published March 26th 2001 by Heartquest

To ask other readers questions about Hide & Seek, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hide & Seek

Loraine
I discovered Catherine Palmer's writing this year; and for modern Christian fiction, I really like her. Her storylines are well developed and her characters are realistic people with all the strengths, faults and doubts of everyday Christians struggling with daily life. She intertwines Biblical faith throughout the story without being preachy. I look forward to reading more of her books.
Rebecca "Rebaka" Lewis
Over time things can change. I love reading books that have several different books in the series. You get to know all of the characters and seem to connect with them with each new book. And watching new characters come in to mesh with the other characters lives is wonderful. That is exactly what happens in this book. Reading Luke's and Darcey's story reintegrates that with God all things are possible.
JoAnn
Jun 22, 2010 JoAnn rated it really liked it
Shelves: christian, romance
I enjoy Catherine Palmer so much. Even though it is the romance that draws me in there is always so much more going on in her books. I love seeing different characters work through -- or not -- spiritual issues in their lives.
The only problem I had with this book was when Luke sees Darcy being taken into the woods by an unidentified man, especially under the circumstances, it takes him several hours to think maybe someone should look for her. Other than that, it was so good.
Brianna Schrag
Apr 12, 2013 Brianna Schrag rated it it was amazing
This book is Amazing!!!!! It is about a young lady trying to run away from her past and along the way she meets a handsome young man but she is not able to love him due to her current situation. Will she find true love in the end or will her past come back to haunt her? To find out you have to read the book.
Kristyn
Nov 22, 2009 Kristyn rated it liked it
I thought it was a good continuation of the series. I really like her books because they are Christian novels, but not so preachy that it gets annoying. It goes along with the story lines well. This one left lots of loose ends for the reader to wrap up with their own imagination though.
Michelle
copyright: 2001
isbn: 0-8423-1165-3

Ruth
Dec 21, 2007 Ruth rated it did not like it
The story went too quickly. I wanted to see more development of the characters as in the first book "Finders Keepers".
Alex
Mar 02, 2012 Alex rated it really liked it
This is the sequel to Finders Keepers. It is a Christian series about small town life. Light reading.
Sara
Sara rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2014
Marina
Marina rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2012
Kelly
Kelly rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2012
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2009
Ann Moore
Ann Moore rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2014
Aerykah
Aerykah rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2015
Laura rated it really liked it
Oct 29, 2015
Tabitha
Tabitha rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2014
Shellie
Shellie rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2012
Katarina
Katarina rated it it was ok
Jun 27, 2011
Linnette
Linnette rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2010
Elsa
Elsa rated it liked it
Feb 01, 2015
Gabriel Torre
Gabriel Torre rated it it was ok
Jun 07, 2015
Kathy
Kathy rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2012
Karina
Karina rated it liked it
May 13, 2015
Melanie
Melanie rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2014
Teresa
Teresa rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2016
Connie Laizure
Connie Laizure rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2014
Tabitha
Tabitha rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2016
Lyn
Lyn rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2014
Krishaines
Krishaines rated it did not like it
Feb 26, 2014
Marilyn
Marilyn rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Ruth (Brides of the West #5)
  • Firestorm
  • To Be a Mother
  • Across the Years (Desert Roses, #2)
  • Like a River Glorious (Victorian Serenade #1)
  • The Perfect Match (Deep Haven, #3)
  • The Captain's Lady
  • Desert Rose (Virginia City Sisters #1)
  • Fiesta Moon (Moonstruck #2)
  • Treasure Creek Dad (Alaskan Bride Rush,  #2)
  • Wild Rose (Wild Rose Series #1)
  • Whispers of Moonlight (Rocky Mountain Memories, #2)
  • A Dry Creek Christmas (Dry Creek, #7)

Catherine Palmer lives in Atlanta with her husband, Tim, where they serve as missionaries in a refugee community. They have two grown sons. Cathy is a graduate of Southwest Baptist University and holds a master's degree in English from Baylor University. Her first book was published in 1988. Since then she has
More about Catherine Palmer...

Finders Keepers (2 books)
  • Finders Keepers