Start by marking “I Thought We Were Friends” as Want to Read:
I Thought We Were Friends

Read eBook

I Thought We Were Friends (Warehouse Thriller #1)

At the young age of 21 Chris Borstad, has struggled to become the first female manager in a home improvement warehouse. She has everything she wants, a happy home life with her live in boyfriend, a great relationship with her boss and co-workers, and her dream job. She has worked hard to ensure that her life is exactly how she dreamed it would be. She soon finds out her li ...more
Published March 12th 2010 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about I Thought We Were Friends, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Thought We Were Friends

Gayle
Mar 03, 2011 Gayle rated it did not like it
I guess I'm the odd man out here. This book was rated so highly by others that I was so hopeful and couldn't wait to read.
This book was just wrong. Way wrong.

What I hated about this book:
-poor character development or complete lack thereof.
-not sure if the book was edited by anyone. It says it was, but I've never read a book with so many grammatical errors in my life. Did I just get one from a batch that slipped through the cracks? I felt like I was reading a book, written by a ten-year old ch
Tully Mack
Jul 06, 2011 Tully Mack rated it did not like it
this book was so poorly written/ edited it was painful to read. the plot was dull, there was no character development whatsoever and it felt there was no thought put into writing it nor writing skill. Feelings were expressed as "she looks angry..i am sad, etc" and honestly I can't believe i even wasted my time reading this...even though i did skim :)
the author either needs to take a course in writing or just give up any hopes if becoming an author. also hire a new editor....or one to begin with
B.K. Walker
Jan 23, 2011 B.K. Walker rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bk-s-library
I Thought We Were Friends by Tina deCoux

I Thought We Were Friends by Tina deCoux was fantastic! From the first word I couldn't put this book down until I was to the end.

Chris Borstad was a young shipping department manager for a home improvement warehouse. She loved her job, was respected by her crew, and loved to prove that a woman can do the job just as good if not better than a man.

Chris also had a secret - her live-in boyfriend of two and a half years is also her boss. Nobody can know about this relationship as Bob, her boss coul
Laurie
Jun 04, 2011 Laurie rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I am guessing that these reviews are by friends, family and other acquaintances of this author because there is no other logical explanation for this high rating.

Unfortunately, this book offered a weak, predictable storyline and underdeveloped characters. There must have been no editing as it was full of grammatical errors, awkward sentence structure and unbelievable dialogue. To make matters worse, this book lacked continuity within individual paragraphs and chapters throughout the story.

This
Carla
May 12, 2011 Carla rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-read
Read this book in one day. I was not sure when I began reading if I was going to like it but I found that I did. This was a very easy read and I think that is why I could not put the book down. I wanted to finish it to see the final outcome.

The story line was fantastic and you can really feel for the main character. You could put yourself right there and almost feel like you were a part of each scene.

I believe any woman can relate to this character in so many ways.

Well written book. Quirky, fas
Jason
Nov 17, 2010 Jason rated it it was amazing
What a fantasctic read I highly recommend this book to everyone!! The characters in this book pull you in and emotionally grab you. I highly recommend this book and author!! I can't wait to see what will come next from this author!!!
Savana
Nov 17, 2010 Savana rated it it was amazing
Highly recommend to everyone!!! This book grabs your attention the second you pick it up and you have to know what happens next. Great characters and a gripping story line. Everyone should read this book!!!!
Leslie Whitaker
Aug 10, 2011 Leslie Whitaker rated it it was amazing
I loved Tinas first book! The story was good and kept moving. I really liked the characters and interactions. Cant wait for the second one!
Lora Mays
Oct 17, 2010 Lora Mays rated it liked it
Good book, kept me enthralled and a fast read... think this is a good one for vacation or on the plane! Light reading and it's not tough to follow the characters.
Baxter
Nov 17, 2010 Baxter rated it it was amazing
Great thriller, you never knew what was going to happen next. Kept me turning the pages. The kind of book I really enjoy, suspenseful from start to finish.
Savana
Nov 17, 2010 Savana rated it it was amazing
This was a gripping book that was easy to read and very enjoyable!! I love this book and this author can't wait to see what she's got next!!!
Emma Mattson
Emma Mattson rated it it was amazing
Douglas Goodwin
Douglas Goodwin rated it it was amazing
Maureen
Maureen rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2011
K. Hook
Nov 17, 2010 K. Hook rated it it was amazing
This is a great book. Lots of suspense and great characters!
Joelle
Joelle rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2010
Jeannie
Jeannie rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2010
Jeannie Goodwin
Jeannie Goodwin rated it it was amazing
Ashley
Ashley rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2010
Cindysue
Cindysue rated it really liked it
Christina
Christina rated it liked it
Jul 11, 2012
Karyn
Karyn rated it really liked it
Tammy
Tammy rated it liked it
Mar 28, 2011
Christy
Christy rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2010
Carla
Carla rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2013
Kera
Kera rated it really liked it
Jessie
Jessie rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2011
Diana Lynn
Diana Lynn rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2011
shinfu
Oct 31, 2010 shinfu marked it as to-read
This looks like it will be a great book to read.
Debbie
Debbie rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2011
  • The Impaler (Sam Markham, #2)
  • The Donna
  • The Hunted of 2060 (Shifter Evolutions #5)
  • Heart of a Hero
  • In the Beginning (Age of the Zombies, #1)
  • Inked
  • Little Miss Straight Lace
  • The Horror of Gaad Grey, The Evil Alpha Werewolf (The Cries of Vampira, #1)
  • Drown
  • When We Danced on Water
  • Distract My Hunger
  • Tandem
  • Three Bedrooms, Two Baths, One Very Dead Corpse
  • With Good Behavior (Conduct #1)
  • Guardian of Eden
  • Daughters of Dracula (The Stoker Sisters, #1)
  • Haunting Miss Trentwood
  • Unscrambled Eggs
I grew up in Portland Oregon, and now live in a small town in Northern California with my husband, Alan, and our Great Dane, Baxter. I am currently an AVP/Branch Manager for a local community bank, as well as a novelist and bass player for The Genuine Draft Band.

I want my readers to feel free to contact me, make comments, and to leave real reviews, good or bad. Thank you,
Tina deCoux
More about Tina deCoux...

Warehouse Thriller (2 books)
  • Shipping and Deceiving (Warehouse Thriller, #2)

“They say the road to happiness is a long one, but I was afraid I'd run out of gas before I arrived.” 4 likes