Start by marking “I Thought We Were Friends” as Want to Read:
I Thought We Were Friends
Read eBook

I Thought We Were Friends (Warehouse Thriller #1)

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  13 reviews
At the young age of 21 Chris Borstad, has struggled to become the first female manager in a home improvement warehouse. She has everything she wants, a happy home life with her live in boyfriend, a great relationship with her boss and co-workers, and her dream job. She has worked hard to ensure that her life is exactly how she dreamed it would be. She soon finds out her li ...more
Published March 12th 2010 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about I Thought We Were Friends, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Thought We Were Friends

Last Sacrifice by Richelle MeadCrescendo by Becca FitzpatrickNightshade by Andrea CremerTorment by Lauren KateAwakened by P.C. Cast
Christmas Wish List 2010
31st out of 290 books — 282 voters
I, Claudius by Robert GravesAs You Like It by William ShakespeareThe Horse and His Boy by C.S. LewisOh, The Places You'll Go! by Dr. SeussClaudius the God and His Wife Messalina by Robert Graves
Me, You & They
79th out of 277 books — 12 voters

More lists with this book...

Gayle
I guess I'm the odd man out here. This book was rated so highly by others that I was so hopeful and couldn't wait to read.
This book was just wrong. Way wrong.

What I hated about this book:
-poor character development or complete lack thereof.
-not sure if the book was edited by anyone. It says it was, but I've never read a book with so many grammatical errors in my life. Did I just get one from a batch that slipped through the cracks? I felt like I was reading a book, written by a ten-year old ch
Tully Mack
this book was so poorly written/ edited it was painful to read. the plot was dull, there was no character development whatsoever and it felt there was no thought put into writing it nor writing skill. Feelings were expressed as "she looks angry..i am sad, etc" and honestly I can't believe i even wasted my time reading this...even though i did skim :)
the author either needs to take a course in writing or just give up any hopes if becoming an author. also hire a new editor....or one to begin with
B.K. Walker
I Thought We Were Friends by Tina deCoux

I Thought We Were Friends by Tina deCoux was fantastic! From the first word I couldn't put this book down until I was to the end.

Chris Borstad was a young shipping department manager for a home improvement warehouse. She loved her job, was respected by her crew, and loved to prove that a woman can do the job just as good if not better than a man.

Chris also had a secret - her live-in boyfriend of two and a half years is also her boss. Nobody can know about this relationship as Bob, her boss coul
Laurie
I am guessing that these reviews are by friends, family and other acquaintances of this author because there is no other logical explanation for this high rating.

Unfortunately, this book offered a weak, predictable storyline and underdeveloped characters. There must have been no editing as it was full of grammatical errors, awkward sentence structure and unbelievable dialogue. To make matters worse, this book lacked continuity within individual paragraphs and chapters throughout the story.

This
Carla
Read this book in one day. I was not sure when I began reading if I was going to like it but I found that I did. This was a very easy read and I think that is why I could not put the book down. I wanted to finish it to see the final outcome.

The story line was fantastic and you can really feel for the main character. You could put yourself right there and almost feel like you were a part of each scene.

I believe any woman can relate to this character in so many ways.

Well written book. Quirky, fas
Jason
What a fantasctic read I highly recommend this book to everyone!! The characters in this book pull you in and emotionally grab you. I highly recommend this book and author!! I can't wait to see what will come next from this author!!!
Savana
Highly recommend to everyone!!! This book grabs your attention the second you pick it up and you have to know what happens next. Great characters and a gripping story line. Everyone should read this book!!!!
Lora Mays
Good book, kept me enthralled and a fast read... think this is a good one for vacation or on the plane! Light reading and it's not tough to follow the characters.
Baxter
Great thriller, you never knew what was going to happen next. Kept me turning the pages. The kind of book I really enjoy, suspenseful from start to finish.
Leslie Whitaker
I loved Tinas first book! The story was good and kept moving. I really liked the characters and interactions. Cant wait for the second one!
Savana
This was a gripping book that was easy to read and very enjoyable!! I love this book and this author can't wait to see what she's got next!!!
K. Hook
This is a great book. Lots of suspense and great characters!
shinfu
Oct 31, 2010 shinfu marked it as to-read
This looks like it will be a great book to read.
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Ruchi
Ruchi marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Katarzyna
Katarzyna marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Linsey
Linsey marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Vjohnson
Vjohnson marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2013
Romika
Romika marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2013
Tash
Tash added it
Jul 03, 2013
Maisha
Maisha marked it as to-read
May 19, 2013
Sarah marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2013
Mandy
Mandy marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2013
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2012
Noa
Noa marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2012
Mary Jo
Mary Jo marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2012
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2012
  • Without Alice
  • Unscrambled Eggs
  • With Just One Click...
  • The Donna
  • The Impaler (Sam Markham, #2)
  • A Secret in the Attic: A Novella
  • Daydreams in Mermaid Grass
  • Conquer All Obstacles
  • Bears, Recycling and Confusing Time Paradoxes
  • Jumble Tales
  • The Hunted of 2060 (Shifter Evolutions #5)
  • The Horror of Gaad Grey, The Evil Alpha Werewolf (The Cries of Vampira, #1)
  • Murder by Proxy (Edna Davies, #2)
  • The Life and Opinions of Amy Finawitz
  • Strange Men in Pinstripe Suits & Other Curious Things
I grew up in Portland Oregon, and now live in a small town in Northern California with my husband, Alan, and our Great Dane, Baxter. I am currently an AVP/Branch Manager for a local community bank, as well as a novelist and bass player for The Genuine Draft Band.

I want my readers to feel free to contact me, make comments, and to leave real reviews, good or bad. Thank you,
Tina deCoux
More about Tina deCoux...

Warehouse Thriller (2 books)
  • Shipping and Deceiving (Warehouse Thriller, #2)
Temptation (The Soul Collection, #1) Shipping and Deceiving (Warehouse Thriller, #2)

“They say the road to happiness is a long one, but I was afraid I'd run out of gas before I arrived.” 4 likes