Start by marking “The Girls' Revenge” as Want to Read:
The Girls' Revenge

The Girls' Revenge (Boy/Girl Battle #4)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  603 ratings  ·  22 reviews
This fourth book about the Hatford brothers and the Malloy sisters begins shortly before Christmas, three months after the Malloys move to Buckman, WV. As the holiday season approaches, the boys and girls continue to play pranks on one another and begin to learn the consequences of their actions. Caroline Malloy and Wally Hatford are partners for their fourth-grade Decembe ...more
Published December 24th 2008 by Yearling (first published 1994)

To ask other readers questions about The Girls' Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Girls' Revenge

Ashlee Phillips
So its around christmas and two sworn enemies are going at it and they are trying so hard to get revenge on each other. its offically set up into groups,boys vs. girls. they are mainly trying to get each other to a point of disgusting one another. so far they are doing great at it but will it last or will it fail. Unfortunately they are doing this all during school so they can't really get all of the pranks they want into it but if you really want to find out who wins i suggest you read the boo ...more
Vivian
Dear Readers of this book,
I just finish a book call The Girls' Revenge written by Phyllis R. Naylor. It is about Hatford Boys and Malloy Girls.
They were not friends but they were not adversary.It was Chrismas time and Caroline Malloy choose Wally Hatford to do the Dec project. The project was try to eat what your partner eat sleep the way they sleep and to pretend to be your partner for 1 day.They decided to gross out each other.

When I read this book,the stralegy I use was I prediced begging
Jennifer Bowron
The best book ever

I choose,these ratings because I loved this book I love the three boy girl battle books I recommend these books to 9-11 it's good for girls and boys
I never want these books to end.
Learn
I didn't read book I don't know how to because its not letting me
Kitkat Wong
amazing lov the series
Kimberly
Thoroughly and completely enjoyed this series, which I read to my daughters through Nov & Dec at bedtime. Love, love, love Phyllis Reynolds Naylor for elementary aged readers. Love, love, love this series for the Brady-bunch era of hijinx between children... Love, love, love that neither the boys nor the girls are clear-case winners of the "war", though, my daughters do believe there was a winner. Whole-heartedly recommend as a family read and to all elementary-aged readers.
Lucas Marchese
I didn't really like how the characters changed. It was a book though.
James Barnett
The narrators perspective in “The girls revenge” is third person omniscient. The novel shows the different view points and feelings of other characters. The narrator used words like, “they, , he, she, theirs, his and her.” Through out the story the narrator refers to the characters using those type of words. For example, “Wally told her, full of the Christmas spirit, and set to work stringing the lights.”(Naylor page 37).
Liuba
Sep 09, 2009 Liuba rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: teenagers
Recommended to Liuba by: goodreads
Shelves: school, teens

An amusing look at some family relations (the Hatfords and the Malloys) has kept my attention on simple things in teenager’s life – love, hate, friendship, responsibility and healthy fighting spirits.

Madeleine - Tei
This series was the best kids series I ever read with my sister!!! I love all the Boy/Girl Battles in this, it was that super awesome book that everyone of us liked.
jessica chen
wow. beth and the bookworm boy, caroline and wally, and eddie and the boy who plays baseball. luv isz in da air.
Rabia
I love all the books in this series. IT makes me L.O.L :) These are some smart kids
Camilla
boys are always evil, and the girls win over them in the end anyways.
Andd Becker
The Hatford brothers and the Malloy sisters are at it again!
Damaris
wonderful can nawt wait until liabrary
Amy
I wanna read this one toooooooo? :(
Chloe
It was strangely good
Amar
Jun 05, 2008 Amar rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: any one
The best series
Nidhi
Nidhi marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Minoakaokalani Steward
Minoakaokalani Steward marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Marietou Khady
Marietou Khady marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
  • The Case of the Lost Song (Nancy Drew, #162)
  • Hide and Seek (Spy X, No. 2)
  • The Downside of Being Up
  • Gossip Times Three
  • Remembering Mrs. Rossi
  • Confessions from the Principal's Chair
  • The Twinkie Squad
  • Leon and the Champion Chip
  • A Fair to Remember (Camp Confidential, #13)
  • Meanicures
  • Dead Guy Spy (Nathan Abercrombie, Accidental Zombie, #2)
  • Heidi Heckelbeck Has a Secret
  • Amber Brown Is Green With Envy
  • Boys Against Girls (Sweet Valley Twins, #17)
  • Adam Canfield of the Slash
  • Twenty Pageants Later
  • Scared Stiff
  • The Lost Stone (The Kingdom of Wrenly, #1)
Phyllis Reynolds Naylor was born in Anderson, Indiana, US on January 4, 1933.

Her family were strongly religious with conservative, midwestern values and most of her childhood was spent moving a lot due to her father's occupation as a salesman.

Though she grew up during the Depression and her family did not have a lot of money, Naylor stated that she never felt poor because her family owned good boo
More about Phyllis Reynolds Naylor...

Boy/Girl Battle (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • The Boys Start the War (Boy/Girl Battle, #1)
  • The Girls Get Even  (Boy/Girl Battle, #2)
  • Boys Against Girls (Boy/Girl Battle, #3)
  • A Traitor Among the Boys (Boy/Girl Battle, #5)
  • A Spy Among the Girls (Boy/Girl Battle, #6)
  • The Boys Return (Boy/Girl Battle, #7)
  • The Girls Take Over (Boy/Girl Battle, #8)
  • Boys in Control (Boy/Girl Battle, #9)
  • Girls Rule! (Boy/Girl Battle, #10)
  • Boys Rock! (Boy/Girl Battle, #11)
Shiloh (Shiloh, #1) The Agony of Alice (Alice, #1) Faith, Hope, and Ivy June Shiloh Season (Shiloh, #2) Saving Shiloh (Shiloh, #3)