Start by marking “El último héroe del Olimpo (Percy Jackson y los dioses del Olimpo, #5)” as Want to Read:
El último héroe del Olimpo (Percy Jackson y los dioses del Olimpo, #5)

El último héroe del Olimpo (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #5)

4.48 of 5 stars 4.48  ·  rating details  ·  361,739 ratings  ·  12,863 reviews
Los mestizos han dedicado mucho tiempo a prepararse para la batalla decisiva contra los titanes, aunque saben que sus posibilidades de obtener la victoria son mínimas. El ejército de Cronos es ahora más formidable que nunca y, con cada dios y cada mestizo que logra reclutar, aumentan los poderes del maligno titán.
Percy fracasa en un primer intento de detener en alta mar la
Published 2010 by Salamandra (first published May 5th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about El último héroe del Olimpo, please sign up.

Irene Well, he made some related to the books named "The Heroes of Olympus" Series. They have Percy Jackson as part of the book, but it's written in third…moreWell, he made some related to the books named "The Heroes of Olympus" Series. They have Percy Jackson as part of the book, but it's written in third person, not Percy jackson's point of view.(less)

Cara
I'm a little sad actually because I didn't want to say goodbye to our hero, the one and only Percy Jackson.

From the beginning we can already see things are going to move quickly. Kronos has a lot of things up his sleeve and won't let Percy and the other demigods have a break. The book pretty much starts off with a bang and doesn't slow down from there. Annabeth and Percy's relationship is kind of strained and Rachel showing up isn't helping matters. I have to say all the books have a lot of act
Tom
I'll bet you 1,000,000 dollars that this is gonna be the best Percy Jackson book!
Valerie
I finished this with a smile. After finishing The Battle of the Labyrinth I had no doubt that I would love the last one. Why specifically I knew this, I have no idea. But I was right and I'm happy when I'm right.

I was surprised that most of the book is set in New York City but it actually makes sense since Mount Olympus is above the Empire State Building.

I liked this book so much for the same reasons that I liked the other books. It was so funny. The part with the peanut butter had me laughing
Kat O'Keeffe
A MILLION STARS! Perfect ending to a perfect series!
Brigid *Flying Kick-a-pow!*
Finished re-reading this––and yup, it's still amazing. It's been five years since I first read it, and that ending still makes me tear up. GAHHHHH. <3 I will write a longer review at some point.

I'll put my old review under a spoiler because it was very spoilery (and oh my gosh I was ... not the most eloquent back then, to put it lightly). :P

(view spoiler)
Dylan Williams
And that is how you finish a series!
Mario
After reading The Battle of the Labyrinth I thought it would be my favorite in the series. I can't say how wrong I was.

This was it. This was the best one in the series. It was just... epic. Perfect way to end it. Reading last few pages I had a huge lump in my throat. After finishing it, I just sat there, wishing to flip it to page one, and start again.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to read Heroes of Olympus soon.
Susannah
I am even more excited for this book than I was for HP 7. I totally love this series because I love Greek mythology. Anyways, this book will be amazing. I really hope we find out about Nico's past. I hope that Annabeth will realize that Luke is scum. I'm hoping for some good Percabeth moments or else I sue. More of the Olympians, particularly Athena, Apollo and Artemis, would be appreciated.
Janeen-san
This book is the extremily satisfying final book in the Percy Jackson and the Olympian sereis. A few points could have used a dash more explanation, but everything else I thought was absolutly great.
Riordan has filled this story to the brim with excitment, humor and danger.
Familiar characters return, and a few new ones are introduced. Rachel Elizabeth Dare, a mortal child who aided the half-bloods in the last book, The Battle of the Labyrinth, has a huge and important role to play.
Annabeth fina
Zoë (readbyzoe)
WOW JUST WOW. Easily my favorite book in the series! It wrapped up this series perfectly and gave hints to what would happen in the Heroes of Olympus series! I'm definitely a little in love with Percy now and have a total girl crush on Annabeth and those last couple of pages killed me (in a good way). I'm so glad I finished this series and I can't wait to start the Heroes of Olympus next year!
Marina

I still cannot believe what I read. This book had so many levels of awesome that attempting to grasp it would be like trying to fit a double-ended piece of thread through the head of a needle. This finale was just a never-ending rollercoaster ride and I think the best series ending I've ever read!:D

Ashley
WHY IS IT THE LAST ONE???!!!!! WHY TORTURE ME SO??!!! I CANT WAIT FOR IT!!!!! IF HE DOESNT HOOK UP A BETTER PERCABETH ROMANCE< IM SUING HIM!!!
Ashley
I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED PERCY JACKSON! I started this series back in 2009 and I have finally gotten around to finishing it!

Solid conclusion to this series and I'm really looking forward to getting into Heroes of Olympus! Hopefully I can finish those in a more timely fashion.
Antonio
Mira, yo no quería ser mestizo.

Si estás leyendo esto porque crees que podrías estar en la misma situación, mi consejo es éste: cierra el libro inmediatamente. Créete la mentira que tu padre o tu madre te contaran sobre tu nacimiento, e intenta llevar una vida normal.

Ese fue el comienzo, las palabras de Percy que desde el principio me atraparon, y ahora ha llegado el final, está aquí con toda su gloria de momentos dulceamargos.

Para los que siguen la saga saben que los semidioses no la tienen
Daria
I'll admit it. I was slightly dissapointed. I would have loved to give it 5 stars (can't give any less than four, seeing as it's Percy Jackson), but it lacked... something new. That's what I loved so much about the other books - they would amaze me with some new humorous twist on Greek mythology, and yet there was nothing in this one. (Albeit the Styx incident, of which I'll say nothing more, so fear no spoilers.) It was all so.... EXPECTED. In the very early action scenes, I felt as though Rior ...more
Laz
“With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.”

The world is ending and Grover is sleeping, oh my god. This was my favorite book in the series. My favorite satyr just slayed it all, okay.

Coming to its end, this book was epic. Truly, I loved it. I love how it all played out in the end. I remember strolling around my house with the book in my hand reading it because I was, oh, so anxious about how it would end and also sad because this was coming to its end.

In this book,
Cait Grace
WELL. That was a satisfying conclusion! I admit, I put this one off because I didn't want it to all be over. But it was good. Despite being, like, a 360-page long battle (let me collapse in exhaustion). It's not my favourite PJ book, but I loved it and I adored the ending, although it was sad. PEOPLE DIED. One of my favourite characters died. I'm in a little pain here, 'scuse me.
description

BUT! So many awesome things went down! I especially swooned a bit of the entirely shippable Percabeth moments. They ar
Jeann (Happy Indulgence)
Finishing off the last of the Percy Jackson series, I felt rather sad that there will be no more following Percy, Grover, Annabeth and his demigod campers on their adventures. This book was absolutely flawless with incredibly action and commeration to Greek mythology tying everything together in the end.

The Last Olympian is pretty much all out action from the first page, as the Titan God Kronos unleashes his attack upon the world. As with the end of every great series, there are great moments mi
Nicole Catherine
May 17, 2009 Nicole Catherine rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Nicole Catherine by: a looooot of people. Aimee. Jake Vacanti. My brother...
I was up until 1:30 last night reading this book. Riordan did a great job tying up the loose ends (resulting in an awful lot of flashbacks, but that's okay because they were interesting flashbacks!) and the ending wasn't what anyone expected. At no point did I want to throw the book across the room (which can happen with the last book in a series) and I never even thought about going to bed and finishing it in the morning. My only complaint? Percy, as much as I love him, still acts twelve. And a ...more
Sella Malin
Jonathan

The Last Olympian is my personal favourite in the Percy Jackson series. While many series end on a poor conclusion, leaving fans divided (see Mockingjay for instance), this is one of those books that most readers tend to see as having brought about an overall satisfying conclusion. I suppose that this is helped by the fact that where the four books prior to this tend to be formulaic, setting up the series for this conclusion, The Last Olympian takes a different approach. However, something else
Adam Floridia

After mocking the mom of J,
Outside of norms he will stray.
Once hooked by the sirens’ call,
He will rush to read them all.
Did he overcome his fatal flaw?
Well, perhaps…let’s see…Naw!

Oh my gods! The prophecy came true! With our upcoming Hellenic trip, I thought it would be great to buff up on my Greek mythology. Of course for me, that means looking through notes from a grad course on mythology and re-reading texts like The Illiad, The Aergonautica, Ovid’s Metamorphosis, and Hesiod’s Theogeny. I
Joel
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That is all.
Wendell Adams
Originally reviewed at Bookwraiths Reviews

The Last Olympian is, I suppose, a fitting conclusion to the Percy Jackson series. It brings together all the memorable characters one last time; lets them take their turn in the spotlight; entertains a long time reader with a novel spanning battle of epic proportions; and then simply and neatly ties up the loose plot threads. So for all those reasons, it is a satisfying ending to one of the most well-known coming-of-age tales in recent memory.

Like all
Nina Rapsodia
Jan 07, 2015 Nina Rapsodia rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Todo el mundo
Recommended to Nina by: Internet

Colombia.

Para: Rick Riordan
Campamento mestizo
Long Island, USA.

Me remito de nuevo a usted señor Riordan, luego de mi primer carta el año pasado. Le escribo esta misiva porque quería comentarle mis progresos finales con su saga de Perseo Jackson. Si, usted ya debe saber que me gusta comentar mis progresos literarios con personas que seguro no le interesarán, pero yo igualmente lo hago. ¿Y quiere saber porqué? Porque es
Carolina Carriço
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD The Last Olympian was the best book in this series! So freaking good I had a hard time stopping even to breathe. This book was so fast paced, mind blowing and perfect! I can't believe Percy Jackson and the Olympians is over. Thanks God I have Heroes of Olympus to read next!

I have no idea what to say, I don't wanna spoil anyone who haven't read the book, even if I feel like I'm almost the last person on Earth who hadn't read Percy's adventures. I'll just write whatev
Kevin
This book was an amazing end to the Percy Jackson series. I'd definitely recommend the entire series to others.

It's kind of sad that there weren't be any more, but Riordan is going to be doing a "Camp Half-Blood" series which will sort of be a continuation of the existing story, just without the focus on the main characters from the Percy Jackson books. It's good in a way, since there's a bit more freedom to develop plenty of other characters and have plenty of plots and sub-plots going on, but
Amy
What did people do when the Heroes of Olympus series wasn't fully released? What would people do if it was never released? HOW DO YOU JUST SAY GOODBYE TO PERCY JACKSON?
Brett
It was really good, I'm just sad that the series is over.
Megan
Sep 27, 2008 Megan marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
OMG THIS IS LIKE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
Word game....i just love these, please post 12565 1801 57 minutes ago
~ THIS NAME OR THAT NAME ~ 135 133 19 hours, 15 min ago
D.E.A.R: Last Olympian 1 3 May 01, 2015 11:50PM
*SPOILER ALERT* 13 50 May 01, 2015 02:35PM
Percabeth or Fourtris? ._. 45 138 Apr 26, 2015 11:14AM
Favorite PJO Character 3 13 Apr 25, 2015 12:22AM
The Nooks of Books: The Last Olympian 7 15 Apr 23, 2015 02:45PM
  • Gregor and the Code of Claw (Underland Chronicles, #5)
  • Erak's Ransom (Ranger's Apprentice, #7)
  • The Council of Mirrors (The Sisters Grimm, #9)
  • Leven Thumps and the Ruins of Alder (Leven Thumps, #5)
  • Pandora Gets Vain (Mythic Misadventures #2)
  • Peter and the Sword of Mercy (Peter and the Starcatchers, #4)
  • Power Play (Kingdom Keepers, #4)
  • The Eternity Code (Artemis Fowl, #3)
  • School's Out—Forever
  • The Necromancer  (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #4)
  • Goliath (Leviathan, #3)
  • You Have to Stop This (Secret, #5)
  • Tiger's Voyage (The Tiger Saga, #3)
  • Eon: Dragoneye Reborn (Eon, #1)
  • Grip of the Shadow Plague (Fablehaven, #3)
  • The Day of the Djinn Warriors (Children of the Lamp, #4)

More about Rick Riordan...

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (5 books)
  • The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
  • The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2)
  • The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)
  • The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3) The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2)

“With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.” 8344 likes
“It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.” 1889 likes