Start by marking “El último héroe del Olimpo (Percy Jackson y los dioses del Olimpo, #5)” as Want to Read:
El último héroe del Olimpo (Percy Jackson y los dioses del Olimpo, #5)

El último héroe del Olimpo (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #5)

4.49  ·  Rating Details ·  481,550 Ratings  ·  16,952 Reviews
Los mestizos han dedicado mucho tiempo a prepararse para la batalla decisiva contra los titanes, aunque saben que sus posibilidades de obtener la victoria son mínimas. El ejército de Cronos es ahora más formidable que nunca y, con cada dios y cada mestizo que logra reclutar, aumentan los poderes del maligno titán.

Tras fracasar en un primer intento de detener en alta mar la
Published August 2013 by Salamandra (first published May 5th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about El último héroe del Olimpo, please sign up.

Reenie Well, he made some related to the books named "The Heroes of Olympus" Series. They have Percy Jackson as part of the book, but it's written in third…moreWell, he made some related to the books named "The Heroes of Olympus" Series. They have Percy Jackson as part of the book, but it's written in third person, not Percy jackson's point of view.(less)

Sasha Alsberg
Apr 23, 2016 Sasha Alsberg rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow that was a great ending to this very fantastical series! I cannot wait to go into more detail in my series review which will be out probably next week. I'll be covering my opinions on all 5 books and then my overall opinion of the series. I am so happy I FINALLY read PJO! This was a "dam" good series (lol get it? "Dam")
Jesse (JesseTheReader)
wow wow wow still need to get all my thoughts together but wow wow wow full video review coming soon
Cara
I'm a little sad actually because I didn't want to say goodbye to our hero, the one and only Percy Jackson.

From the beginning we can already see things are going to move quickly. Kronos has a lot of things up his sleeve and won't let Percy and the other demigods have a break. The book pretty much starts off with a bang and doesn't slow down from there. Annabeth and Percy's relationship is kind of strained and Rachel showing up isn't helping matters. I have to say all the books have a lot of act
Kat O'Keeffe
Apr 03, 2013 Kat O'Keeffe rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
A MILLION STARS! Perfect ending to a perfect series!
мαүғℓσωεя

Hello, my name is PJO Trash™ nice to meet you.

description

I’ve been blessed to join this fandom due to the INCREDIBLE and significant amounts of fan art. It helps me survive.

The Last Olympian continues off from the previous book. Kronos’s army is gaining rapid strength and the Half-Bloods are having a hard enough time holding the crazy beast, Typhon. Kronos takes his chance and begins advancing on New York City, home to an unguarded Mouth Olympus.

Also, let’s not forget, Percy’s terrible prophecy is day
Tom
Sep 02, 2008 Tom rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: percy-jackson
I'll bet you 1,000,000 dollars that this is gonna be the best Percy Jackson book!
Cece (ProblemsOfaBookNerd)
My favorite of the series for sure! This is a great conclusion to the story, and definitely a book worth the build up of the rest of the series. It is so much fun to see how far our characters have come, and how big their fight really is. Absolutely fantastic. (upping my previous rating of four stars to five stars because I just enjoyed so many parts of this book!)
Bangadybangz
Jan 12, 2017 Bangadybangz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Man, I loved this series so much! Totally rekindled my love for Greek mythology :)
Now I cannot WAIT to start the Heroes of Olympus series!!
Valerie
I finished this with a smile. After finishing The Battle of the Labyrinth I had no doubt that I would love the last one. Why specifically I knew this, I have no idea. But I was right and I'm happy when I'm right.

I was surprised that most of the book is set in New York City but it actually makes sense since Mount Olympus is above the Empire State Building.

I liked this book so much for the same reasons that I liked the other books. It was so funny. The part with the peanut butter had me laughing
Dylan Williams
Jan 02, 2015 Dylan Williams rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
And that is how you finish a series!
Pragya
REASONS WHY PERCY JACKSON IS THE ANSWER TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS (or a reading slump):

● It’s the perfect blend of puns and humour.
● Despite the overwhelming situations and terrifying plot, it never fails in what intended to deliver: a lighthearted read with loveable characters.
● ANNABETH FREAKING CHASE
There are satyrs, centaurs, demigods, root beer, deaths and pizzas.
● The chapter titles are the best things you’ve ever read (I Buy Some New Friends; I Sit On The Hot Seat; My Parents Go Commando)
Brigid *Flying Kick-a-pow!*
Finished re-reading this––and yup, it's still amazing. It's been five years since I first read it, and that ending still makes me tear up. GAHHHHH. <3 I will write a longer review at some point.

I'll put my old review under a spoiler because it was very spoilery (and oh my gosh I was ... not the most eloquent back then, to put it lightly). :P

(view spoiler)
Inge
Hey so I designed an adventure game which you should go play because I've put a lot of work into it. It's nothing serious, just for fun, but you can see how YOU would do in the Battle for Manhattan! Check it out here.

*deep sigh*

Jessica Olson
So they're a couple now. Oh. Okay.
Yeah, of course I'm fine!!! Why wouldn't I be???!?!
Eric Boot
SHIT WHAT A FINALE PROBABLY MY FAVOURITE INSTALLMENT IN THE SERIES
Mario
After reading The Battle of the Labyrinth I thought it would be my favorite in the series. I can't say how wrong I was.

This was it. This was the best one in the series. It was just... epic. Perfect way to end it. Reading last few pages I had a huge lump in my throat. After finishing it, I just sat there, wishing to flip it to page one, and start again.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to read Heroes of Olympus soon.
Zoë
Dec 23, 2014 Zoë rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW JUST WOW. Easily my favorite book in the series! It wrapped up this series perfectly and gave hints to what would happen in the Heroes of Olympus series! I'm definitely a little in love with Percy now and have a total girl crush on Annabeth and those last couple of pages killed me (in a good way). I'm so glad I finished this series and I can't wait to start the Heroes of Olympus next year!
Chloe
Oct 30, 2014 Chloe rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Couldn't think of a better way to finish this series!
I took me almost a month to finish this, not because it was bad but because I am revising for exams.
The end of this book got me out my reading slump!
So sad that this series is over:(
Mark Lawrence
Jun 02, 2016 Mark Lawrence rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the 5th Percy Jackson book I've read to my daughter Celyn. It's half-term and we've not had many carers (Celyn is very disabled and gets respite care) so we've had a chance to finish the book off.

As always Celyn has supplied the rating and left the review to me.

The concluding (well - we could go to book 4.5 & 5.5) volume of the Percy Jackson series continues in the same vein as the previous volumes, though with an added sense of danger and sadness as named/known campers are killed an
Anne

Because this is going to be ONE OF THE LONGEST & GIFIEST RIDES EVER

This review absolutely needs it. I need it, for that moment when I decide to look back on this series.
But in case you have to go eat, or sleep or you just don't care for it, then you can click on this right here➡Go the Distance, and you'll be directed to a song which pretty much summarizes Percy's(and basically every hero's) journey. The song is for Hercules, but like I said it sings for all heroes! It's all about going the d
Empress of Books
Mar 29, 2016 Empress of Books rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes mythology and fighting and everything awesome (like Percy and enchiladas)
Update: Jesus, my early reviews were so fucking cringeworthy. Read at your own risk.

****************************************

*contains spoilers, read at your own risk. Don't say I didn't warn you.*

Umm... I feel like I NEED to write a review of this. I loved this book. I loved this whole series. Seriously, my unhealthy Percy Jackson obsession isn't even funny. So, before I drown myself in a lake of my tears (yeah I read this a year and a bit ago, but my feels still hurt, goddammit), I will s
Whitney Atkinson
Jun 23, 2015 Whitney Atkinson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I listened to this book on audio and I'm so grateful for that because I listened to it all in one sitting and didn't have to deal with being bored for half the book like I did for the previous 2 books in this series. As far as my actual thoughts about this book, I just think it was kinda lukewarm if you forgive my luke pun. i just cannot get over how immature the characters and the writing style is. it makes me even not want to read heroes of olympus because i don't want to suffer throu
Cait (Paper Fury)
WELL. That was a satisfying conclusion! I admit, I put this one off because I didn't want it to all be over. But it was good. Despite being, like, a 360-page long battle (let me collapse in exhaustion). It's not my favourite PJ book, but I loved it and I adored the ending, although it was sad. PEOPLE DIED. One of my favourite characters died. I'm in a little pain here, 'scuse me.
description

BUT! So many awesome things went down! I especially swooned a bit of the entirely shippable Percabeth moments. They ar
Susannah
Feb 20, 2009 Susannah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am even more excited for this book than I was for HP 7. I totally love this series because I love Greek mythology. Anyways, this book will be amazing. I really hope we find out about Nico's past. I hope that Annabeth will realize that Luke is scum. I'm hoping for some good Percabeth moments or else I sue. More of the Olympians, particularly Athena, Apollo and Artemis, would be appreciated.
Janeen-san
Feb 09, 2009 Janeen-san rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
This book is the extremily satisfying final book in the Percy Jackson and the Olympian sereis. A few points could have used a dash more explanation, but everything else I thought was absolutly great.
Riordan has filled this story to the brim with excitment, humor and danger.
Familiar characters return, and a few new ones are introduced. Rachel Elizabeth Dare, a mortal child who aided the half-bloods in the last book, The Battle of the Labyrinth, has a huge and important role to play.
Annabeth fina
Antonio
Nov 02, 2014 Antonio rated it it was amazing
Mira, yo no quería ser mestizo.

Si estás leyendo esto porque crees que podrías estar en la misma situación, mi consejo es éste: cierra el libro inmediatamente. Créete la mentira que tu padre o tu madre te contaran sobre tu nacimiento, e intenta llevar una vida normal.

Ese fue el comienzo, las palabras de Percy que desde el principio me atraparon, y ahora ha llegado el final, está aquí con toda su gloria de momentos dulceamargos.

Para los que siguen la saga saben que los semidioses no la tienen
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
Very happy to have finished this series. It was fun but it was just a little young for me. Definitely will carry on and read the Heroes of Olympus and see if I like those better !
Anne
Mar 15, 2017 Anne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tschüß, Percy :((
Marina

I still cannot believe what I read. This book had so many levels of awesome that attempting to grasp it would be like trying to fit a double-ended piece of thread through the head of a needle. This finale was just a never-ending rollercoaster ride and I think the best series ending I've ever read!:D

Ashley Daviau
Nov 28, 2016 Ashley Daviau rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm such a mess of feelings after finishing this book that I don't even know where to start! Everything about this was perfect, from start to finish! At times I seriously wondered how it would all play out without devastating losses but then it all just came together so perfectly, I couldn't have imagined a better ending for this series! I grew to love all the characters even more and they will forever remain some of my favourite characters ever! I've read some good books based on Greek mytholog ...more
Songs relating to books? 12 65 Mar 14, 2017 10:19AM
Silena / Beckendorf - Could it have worked? 1 2 Mar 11, 2017 07:38PM
  • Peter and the Sword of Mercy (Peter and the Starcatchers, #4)
  • The Unusual Suspects (The Sisters Grimm, #2)
  • The Magician (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #2)
  • Rise of the Evening Star (Fablehaven, #2)
  • Theodosia and the Staff of Osiris (Theodosia Throckmorton, #2)
  • The Kings of Clonmel (Ranger's Apprentice, #8)
  • The Three Furies (Erec Rex, #4)
  • The Time Paradox (Artemis Fowl, #6)
  • The Crimson Crown (Seven Realms, #4)
  • Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (Maximum Ride, #3)
  • Playing with Fire (Skulduggery Pleasant, #2)
  • Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods (Underland Chronicles, #3)
  • The Chimera's Curse (The Companions Quartet, #4)
  • The Second Siege (The Tapestry, #2)
  • The Rescue (Guardians of Ga'Hoole, #3)

More about Rick Riordan...

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (5 books)
  • The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
  • The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2)
  • The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)
  • The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)

“With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.” 10407 likes
“It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.” 2348 likes