Start by marking “Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped: 400 All-New Facts about the Man Who Knows Neither Fear Nor Mercy” as Want to Read:

The Legend of Chuck Norris Lives On
After the deadly duo of "The Truth About Chuck Norris" and "Chuck Norris vs. Mr. T" roundhouse-kicked bestseller lists, Ian Spector returns to complete the thrillogy that has become just as unstoppable, herculean, and legendary as Chuck Norris himself. "Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped" reveals 400 all-new facts about the roughest, toughe
Published May 1st 2010 by Gotham Books (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped

Andy Hickman
"Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped: 400 All-New Facts About the Man Who Knows Neither Fear Nor Mercy" by Ian Spector

A bunch of offensive and macho jokes

* Jesus follows Chuck Norris on Twitter.
* The reason we haven't found Osama Bin Laden is because Chuck Norris found him first.
* When Chuck Norris tells time, time obeys.
* A solar eclipse is the sun's attempt to hide from Chuck Norris.
* Someone once put Chuck Norris on hold. That's where the term choke-hold comes from.
* A man once broke every bone i
Alisa
May 07, 2011 Alisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: funny, 2011
Crop circles lay down for Chuck Norris.... Rice Krispies rufuse to make a peep for fear of Chuck Norris.... the stock in belt sanders will forever be high due to Chuck Norris.... and I will never be able to look at sperm without thinking about Chuck Norris's bad ass dominant sperm...lol... Great, great book that kept myself and my old people pee-ing our pants... well, for them it was literally... for me... not so much...lol...
Scooter
Aug 13, 2011 Scooter rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I paid a rather large sum for this book whilst waiting at an airport to get home from touring with my band. At the time, in my sleep deprived/hungover mind it seemed like a great idea. Apart from a few chuckles and even less laughs this book isnt going to claim any prizes. I gave it two stars on the account that the illustrations that accompany the text was great.
Charles
Mar 01, 2011 Charles rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor
I didn't think this one was quite as funny as the earlier two. There was a bit more off-color sort of "factoids" in this one, although there were plenty of those in the earlier two books as well. All in all, though, I got some laughs.

Let's hope Chuck Norris doesn't read my positive reviews of these books and kill me. :)
Angel
Just when you thought it was safe to venture out, here is another collection of Chuck Norris facts to amuse you. I think I caught one or two repeats, but overall, most of the "facts" are new. Overall, this is an easy and amusing reading. The fact that stuck with me, for some reason: Chuck Norris is the reason Jack is still in the box.
Melissa Tevlin
Oct 07, 2015 Melissa Tevlin rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The most inappropriate book I have ever read. I found this in the kid's section at a bookstore. It only took a handful of pages to get smacked in the face with sexual and immoral images and jokes. Not sure whose kids this is appropriate for, but not for any I happen to know.
Megan
Kent
Jul 13, 2013 Kent rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love these books
William Bradford
One of the funniest books I have ever read.
Sara Parker
It's chock full of Chuck Norris jokes. Enough said.

Oh, and I won it at a white elephant gift exchange. Good times.
Peter Kauffmann
Reasonably funny, but I still feel like I'm taking the easy way out on my 12 Months, 12 Books challenge. I mostly read this one because I found it sitting around.
Taruia
Jul 26, 2011 Taruia rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: brainless
The first one was better - this is like Ghostbusters 2 - there was no sequel but they made one anyway an in doing so diluted the franchise.
Emily
May 15, 2011 Emily rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2011
plenty of out loud laughs, but also quite a few grimmices. I know that they are supposed to be funny, but beating women is never funny.
Shari Schawo
Jun 08, 2011 Shari Schawo rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who wants a bad laugh
Shelves: humor
Silly fun I got this for Zach
Kristina  UK
May 24, 2012 Kristina UK rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humour
utter tripe, rubbish, the only good thing was i found the book in my house and i'm sure i didn't spend any money on it.
Shelly
Jun 15, 2011 Shelly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just. Plain. Entertaining.
Michael Goodwin
Michael Goodwin rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2011
Pra
Pra rated it liked it
Dec 02, 2012
Richie
Richie rated it liked it
Sep 01, 2012
Siina
Siina rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2013
Tegan Broadwater
Tegan Broadwater rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2013
John Beverley
John Beverley rated it it was ok
Oct 08, 2012
John
John rated it it was amazing
Nov 05, 2012
Josh
Josh rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2013
Brian
Brian rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2015
Dan Murchison
Dan Murchison rated it it was ok
Jul 26, 2016
Su Spencer
Su Spencer rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • The Old Man and the Swamp: A True Story About My Weird Dad, a Bunch of Snakes, and One Ridiculous Road Trip
  • Please Fire Me: Posts from the Revolting Workplace
  • Fail Nation: A Visual Romp Through the World of Epic Fails
  • The Book of Lists: Horror
  • X-Treme Latin: All the Latin You Need to Know for Surviving the 21st Century
  • Let's Bring Back: An Encyclopedia of Forgotten-Yet-Delightful, Chic, Useful, Curious, and Otherwise Commendable Things from Times Gone By
  • Gonzo
  • Killer Stuff and Tons of Money: Seeking History and Hidden Gems in Flea-Market America
  • Dating the Undead
  • Leadership Agility: Five Levels of Mastery for Anticipating and Initiating Change
  • The Secrets of Facilitation: The S.M.A.R.T. Guide to Getting Results with Groups
  • Washington, D.C.
  • Munnu: A Boy From Kashmir
  • The Best of MUTTS
  • The Mike Hammer Collection, Volume III (Obsidian Mystery)
  • Fundraising For Dummies
  • Stick Man's Really Bad Day
  • The Marine's Naughty Sister
Computational biology major at Brown University and creator of the Chuck Norris fact fact generator.

He also made fact generators about other celebritues.
More about Ian Spector...