Holiday Havoc: Yuletide Sanctuary\Christmas Target (Emerald Coast 911, #5)

Holiday Havoc: Yuletide Sanctuary\Christmas Target (Emerald Coast 911 #5)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  55 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Mayhem and mistletoe share the holiday in these two suspenseful stories"Yuletide Sanctuary" by Terri Reed

A cry for help shatters youth counselor Sean Matthews's quiet Christmas night. He saves Lauren Curtis from her attacker--for now. But the vengeful man on her trail won't be held at bay for long....

"Christmas Target" by Stephanie Newton

She hadn't wanted the contest "priz...more
Published November 9th 2010 by Steeple Hill (first published November 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Holiday Havoc, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holiday Havoc

Judy
Aug 01, 2011 Judy added it
8-1-11- Read Christmas Target by Stephanie Newton
I am reading all of Stephanie's books so I read her story and will read Terri Reed's when I read her books.

This is the 5th book in the Emerald Coast 911 series.

Maria Fuentes is CSI. Serious, hard working and not very emotional. When the guys surprise her with a date with Ben Storm the Weather24 star she is not happy. He beat her out in a science project that would have helped her through college and she was embarrassed she lost. Now they had her s...more
Beth - ;)
This book actually had two short stories in it; both were enjoyable. They are from the Love Inspired Series, romantic suspense, which I most enjoy. Not a lot of suspense in these, probably because they were short; I managed both of them since yesterday.
Mara
No spoiler here. I enjoyed both stories in book and applaud Terri Reed for tackling the subject of stalkers.
Stephanie Newton created a strong woman in Maria I pray all of us would have a little of her in us.
Thank you.
Judine
These two shorter stories were both OK, but they seemed cramped because each author only had about 100 pages to accomplish the romance. I think these would have been better as full-length 200 page books.
Scharlotte
This is two short stories in one book. I am not a fan of short stories because they end way too soon for me. But it was a free book that I got from a family member so I read it anyway.
Gemma
The first story didn't capture me. The second one was better, but a bit rushed. Understandable, given the page restriction.
Julie
Picked this up in December thinking it would help me get the holiday spirit. Doesn't work quite the same in March. Hummmmmm.
Susan
Two longer stories in one book. The first didn't do much for me but the second was better.
Margaret Fraleigh
Two stories which were both good mysteries.
Carla Sokotuk
Two cute little stories.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Emerald Coast 911
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Emerald Coast 911
Melody
Melody marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Laura (ME)
Laura (ME) marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Amy Dousay
Amy Dousay marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Megan 'ross' charlton
Megan 'ross' charlton marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Raven Mcconnell
Raven Mcconnell marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Delaney Keiser
Delaney Keiser marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Katie
Katie added it
Feb 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
At an early age Terri Reed discovered the wonderful world of fiction and declared she would one day write a book. Now she is fulfilling that dream and enjoys writing for Harlequin's Love Inspired lines. She is an active member of both Romance Writers of America and American Christian Fiction Writers. She resides in the Pacific Northwest with her college-sweetheart husband, two wonderful children,...more
More about Terri Reed...
The Deputy's Duty (Fitzgerald Bay, #6) Scent of Danger (Texas K-9 Unit #5) Daughter of Texas (Texas Ranger Justice, #1) Treasure Creek Dad (Alaskan Bride Rush,  #2) Her Last Chance (Without a Trace, #6)