Start by marking “Holiday Havoc: Yuletide Sanctuary\Christmas Target (Emerald Coast 911, #5)” as Want to Read:
Holiday Havoc: Yuletide Sanctuary\Christmas Target (Emerald Coast 911, #5)

Holiday Havoc: Yuletide Sanctuary\Christmas Target (Emerald Coast 911 #5)

3.92  ·  Rating Details  ·  78 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Mayhem and mistletoe share the holiday in these two suspenseful stories"Yuletide Sanctuary" by Terri Reed

A cry for help shatters youth counselor Sean Matthews's quiet Christmas night. He saves Lauren Curtis from her attacker--for now. But the vengeful man on her trail won't be held at bay for long....

"Christmas Target" by Stephanie Newton

She hadn't wanted the contest "priz
Published November 9th 2010 by Steeple Hill (first published November 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Holiday Havoc, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holiday Havoc

Dawn Leonard
Jan 25, 2016 Dawn Leonard rated it it was amazing
Yuletide Sanctuary by Terri Reed was an enjoyable read. Terri Reed's books rarely disappoint me. This is the story of Lauren, an artist, and Sean, a youth counselor, who are recovering from traumas. Sean protects Lauren from a stalker. Good plot twists. 5 Stars

Christmas Target is the first book I've read by Stephanie Newton and it won't be the last. I thought the characters were believable but the romance part of the storyline seemed to go too fast. Ben has a stalker and Maria, his blind date ju
Cassandra
Jul 17, 2016 Cassandra rated it it was ok
Yuletide Sanctuary was so so. The story felt rushed and the characters hollow. The way how the trauma was dealt with was lacking. And I particularly didn't like how they dealt with the male leads side of things, It could have been expanded. Christmas Target was better but was still wonky. The characters were definitely more fleshed out but felt unbalanced. And the story was okay, though there were certain parts in which could have been better.
Melenia Gibson
Nov 21, 2014 Melenia Gibson rated it it was ok
Ok read
Beth - ;)
This book actually had two short stories in it; both were enjoyable. They are from the Love Inspired Series, romantic suspense, which I most enjoy. Not a lot of suspense in these, probably because they were short; I managed both of them since yesterday.
Mara
Feb 17, 2011 Mara rated it it was amazing
No spoiler here. I enjoyed both stories in book and applaud Terri Reed for tackling the subject of stalkers.
Stephanie Newton created a strong woman in Maria I pray all of us would have a little of her in us.
Thank you.
Judine
These two shorter stories were both OK, but they seemed cramped because each author only had about 100 pages to accomplish the romance. I think these would have been better as full-length 200 page books.
Scharlotte
May 08, 2012 Scharlotte rated it it was ok
This is two short stories in one book. I am not a fan of short stories because they end way too soon for me. But it was a free book that I got from a family member so I read it anyway.
Gemma
Nov 06, 2011 Gemma rated it it was ok
Shelves: bookcrossing
The first story didn't capture me. The second one was better, but a bit rushed. Understandable, given the page restriction.
Julie
Mar 08, 2011 Julie rated it liked it
Picked this up in December thinking it would help me get the holiday spirit. Doesn't work quite the same in March. Hummmmmm.
Susan
Mar 11, 2011 Susan rated it it was ok
Two longer stories in one book. The first didn't do much for me but the second was better.
Margaret Fraleigh
Dec 21, 2011 Margaret Fraleigh rated it really liked it
Two stories which were both good mysteries.
Carla Sokotuk
Aug 17, 2011 Carla Sokotuk rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Two cute little stories.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Emerald Coast 911
Peggy
Peggy marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2016
Tera Joiner
Tera Joiner rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2016
Keisha
Keisha rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2016
Diane
Diane rated it liked it
May 13, 2016
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
May 12, 2016
JodiLynne
JodiLynne marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
Jen Larson
Jen Larson marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
Michaela
Michaela marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2016
4given4ever
4given4ever marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2016
Patricia Baylock
Patricia Baylock rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2016
Terry Conrad
Terry Conrad marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2016
Bethany
Bethany marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
At an early age Terri Reed discovered the wonderful world of fiction and declared she would one day write a book. Now she is fulfilling that dream and enjoys writing for Harlequin's Love Inspired lines. She is an active member of both Romance Writers of America and American Christian Fiction Writers. She resides in the Pacific Northwest with her college-sweetheart husband, two wonderful children, ...more
More about Terri Reed...

Emerald Coast 911 (7 books)
  • Perfect Target (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #142) (Emerald Coast 911, #1
  • Moving Target (Emerald Coast 911, #2) (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #161)
  • Smoke Screen (Emerald Coast 911, #3) (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #181)
  • Flashpoint (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #204) (Emerald Coast 911, #4)
  • Point Blank Protector (Emerald Coast 911 #5)
  • The Baby's Bodyguard