Start by marking “The Appetizer When You're Not His Main Course” as Want to Read:
The Appetizer When You're Not His Main Course

The Appetizer When You're Not His Main Course

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  106 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Three girlfriends with three totally different lives, or they think. They all have one thing in common; they are really their man’s chick on the side. What happens when a woman find’s out that she is not her man’s main course, she is only the appetizer…..
Published July 6th 2010 by Smashwords Edition (first published February 7th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Appetizer When You're Not His Main Course, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Appetizer When You're Not His Main Course

Sistar Tea
Aug 01, 2010 Sistar Tea rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Sistar by: sistartea@arcbookclubinc.com
Not a three course meal

Ni'cola is kicking in the door proving she is here to stay and will be a force to be reckon with. In her sophomore efforts she brings a gripping story of three couples that will have you laughing, crying, screaming, cursing and at points loving to hate them in this must read novel.

The perfect couple is Yazmin and Trey - that is until disaster strikes and his second family is revealed. Yazmin has it all; the house, the car, the man and pregnant with twins. When an auto acci
Dream 4 More Reviews
Ni'cola is on her sophomore novel. She has allowed me to read her previous work and was amazed with a new talent on the writing scene and ambitions as a publisher-author.

After reading and reviewing her first book, Over and Over, this book did not have the same hook and page-turning capacity as her freshman novel. The title captures your attention though. Yet, this story displays how two women (Nia and Yazmin) accept being the other women (appetizer) with married men. Then, we see Monae who focu
Ramona Terry
I waited to write this bc I didn't want to be too harsh but even days later I am angry. I want to support our writers but can't when they don't even try!

This book made me so mad. The writing style is horrible. The story is cliche. The characters are undeveloped. The editing made me cringe! We lose our credibility when we blindly support crappy efforts. How this book has received so many high reviews is beyond me unless every review is from a friend or family member of the author.

I wish I could
Kellee
This book was a decent read and I enjoyed that the main female characters were written in first person. I didn't like that the men or other characters were written in first person though. When I was about 75% done, I started getting bored with the book and was ready for it to end. Also, there were a lot of errors and the closer it got to the end, the more errors there were. If you don't mind errors then you won't have the issue I have with them, but I'm big on numerous errors.

Oh, and I also didn
Teaguem2005
3.5 stars. The men all led secret lives in this tale! The women all ultimately let the men dictate the terms of the relationships. Ended too abruptly but was a good read nonetheless
Darline
I just wish this book was longer
Sonia
Another good read :)

Theresa Barrington
Really good

I really liked this book everyone had problems that didn't get fixed. I hope and will wait for part 2
Deangela
I downloaded this book yesterday. I started it this morning while catching the bus to work and finished it this afternoon while catching the bus home. This has been one of the best books I have read in a long time. I cannot wait for the sequel I only hope it is half a good.
Loretta
Advanced Accolades for The Appetizer:

"Twists, turns and revelations, oh my! Ni'cola has stunned me with her character's viewpoints in this sizzling page-turner. You will want more from this powerful author!"
Notorious Reader
Full review and prices on straightofficial.com. TNR
This book is amazing I love it!!!!!
Naynae
Naynae marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Michelle Dorman
Michelle Dorman marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Stassi
Stassi marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Shycana  W
Shycana W marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
L Johnson
L Johnson marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
mattie r. boyden
mattie r. boyden marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Striving to establish a new flair to the term contemporary fiction, Nicola entered the literary scene with her debut self published novel entitled OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Establishing NCM Publishing; Nicola creates themes in her work revolving around situations that are a compulsive desire to see women over come challenges. Her next novel THE APPETIZER will be released in 2010.

Ni'cola Mitchell is or
More about Ni'cola Mitchell...
Twisted Over and Over Again A Cold Piece Love Don't Walk Away...People Do Beautiful Liar