Blackboard Books Boxed Set: I Used to Know That, My Grammar and I... Or Should That Be Me, and I Before E (Except After C)

Blackboard Books Boxed Set: I Used to Know That, My Grammar and I... Or Should That Be Me, and I Before E (I Used to Know That)

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  1 review
The first three titles in the Blackboard Books series are now available in an attractive box set! Test your knowledge on all subjects, from English Lit to Western Civ, from Grammar to Idioms, from Physics to Math and so much more. Inside you'll find:
i before e (except after c):
old-school ways to remember stuff In this clever-and often hilarious- collection, you'll find...more
Boxed Set, 544 pages
Published October 28th 2010 by Reader's Digest

Shar Rien
Yes, I'm a grammar nazi! This book was a hilarious way to improve!
Jon
Jon added it
Jan 22, 2014
Malia Summers
Malia Summers marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2013
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2013
Beatriz
Beatriz marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2013
Greg
Greg added it
May 29, 2013
Kayla Eklund
Kayla Eklund marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2013
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2012
Elle
Elle added it
Jul 23, 2012
Leann Kemper
Leann Kemper marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2012
Frankchen
Frankchen marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2012
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2012
Monica
Monica added it
Nov 12, 2011
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2011
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2011
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2011
Tessa
Tessa marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2011
Mairead
Mairead marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2010
I was an editor for 30 years before Michael O’Mara Books asked me to write what became I Used to Know That. I think its success took everyone by surprise – it certainly did me –but it led to my writing a lot of other books and finally, after about three years, feeling able to tell people I was an author. It's a nice feeling.

Until recently the book I was most proud of was The Book of London Place...more
More about Caroline Taggart...
I Used to Know That: Stuff You Forgot from School My Grammar and I... Or Should That Be Me?: How to Speak and Write It Right A Classical Education: The Stuff You Wish You'd Been Taught in School The Classics: All You Need to Know, from Zeus's Throne to the Fall of Rome An Apple A Day (Old-Fashioned Proverbs and Why They Work)