Start by marking “Looking for Bigfoot” as Want to Read:
Looking for Bigfoot

Looking for Bigfoot

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Is Bigfoot (aka Sasquatch) a descendent of the extinct giant ape Gigantopithecus? Or is it a myth turned pop-culture phenom that we want to believe is real? In this objectively written graded reader, author Bonnie Worth examines the evidence for and against the existence of the alleged ape, including its role in native North American folklore, famous sightings and notoriou ...more
Published September 28th 2010 by Random House Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Looking for Bigfoot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Looking for Bigfoot

Christiane
An easy to read introduction to the mystery of Bigfoot. I think there's always interest in this subject in the Pacific Northwest and this book is well-researched with lots of pictures and photographs and maintains a nice balance between skepticism and belief.
Michael
If Bigfoot is a myth, then why is it one that never seems to go away? Here is a first look at the mystery through ancient artifacts, first hand accounts, and all the way to the recorded evidence. Read it and decide for yourself.
Trace
I enjoyed the "fact vs. fiction" nature of this book. The author did a nice job presenting both sides of the issue. My students find this book mighty intriguing, so I had to read it.
PWRL
Eden
Eden added it
Sep 26, 2014
Hoàng Nguyễn
Hoàng Nguyễn marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Kat
Kat added it
Jan 05, 2014
Tarik
Tarik marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2013
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2013
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2013
BONNIE WORTH is the author of countless books for young readers, among them the Cat in the Hat Learning Library books If I Ran the Rain Forest, HarK! A Shark!, Oh Say Can You Seed? (winner of the 2003 Ohio Farm Bureau Award), Wish for a Fish, Oh Say Can You Say Di-No-Saur?, Would You Rather Be a Pollywog?, Ice Is Nice!, and Safari, So Good!

More about Bonnie Worth...
Oh say can you say di-no-saur? Wish for a Fish: All About Sea Creatures The Cat in the Hat the Movie!: Cooking with the Cat If I Ran the Rain Forest: All About Tropical Rain Forests (Cat in the Hat's Learning Library) Oh Say Can You Seed?: All About Flowering Plants