Start by marking “Maui Heat” as Want to Read:
Maui Heat

Maui Heat (Naughty Nooners)

It’s the final night of her summer job on Maui. Her last chance to see him alone. Maggie plans to make it a night she’ll never forget - one of amazingly hot sex with her coworker Gabe.

Gabe wishes he’d said something sooner, taken their friendship to the next level. He’s more than willing to slip away with Maggie for a private farewell. But he’s the one all the other summer

ebook, Naughty Nooners
Published May 3rd 2010 by Ellora's Cave (first published November 13th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Maui Heat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maui Heat

Mojca
Cute and pretty hot, but a tad too short. Would've been nice to see Gabe and Maggie after the vacation. Would've been nice to see if there was an "after-vacation" for them.
Ralph
Aug 16, 2011 Ralph rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
One of the better Naught Nooners. Had a bit of romance and wasn't just a sexfest.
Michael Laney
Jan 08, 2012 Michael Laney rated it did not like it
Even for a Naughty Nooner short Maui Heat is tedious, mainly because Ms. Thatcher attempts to make it into an actual story. Unfortunately her attempt to tell a story is negated by the fact that the story she tries to tell is not at all interesting. Just as the get it on is coming Gabe is pulled away to break up a fight somewhere, and Maggie is left all on her own, thinking he will never come back and getting groped be a drunk who seems to have a little more interest in her than her manly stud ...more
Estara
Aug 09, 2016 Estara rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Estara by: Kindle freebie, I think - or was it at AllRomance? hmm
Shelves: ebook, read-in-2012
This was a whole lot of set-up with one very caring and hot love scene. It obviously ought to lead to a firm relationship between two nice people - the hero seems to be coloured from the description - not something you would get from the cover.
Since the blurb for the longer book was that they meet again after 15 years, I would say something went wrong.
It's about 30 pages and quite nice for a freebie. Makes me interested in the real novel.
Lady Raven RAVE!
It's a short read as are these freebie brands, I'm going to assume the way the author describes the story that Gabe and Maggie are around 20, 21 so that didn't make it believable to me Maggie was so pure, naive among other things. There was nothing wrong with it but but I didn't get too much into it. If your looking for that connection then not for you short story so you would get that emotional attachment.
Caro
Aug 23, 2013 Caro rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, own
This was a good freebie. I would've liked it to have been longer, but it was a short story. I would like to read the next book to see how it all ends up. This was a little emotional, steamy, not much humor, and kinda touching/sad in how it ends. Not really a waste of time but good for a quick anytime read. Enjoy
Michelle Tempted By Books
Warning: This is an erotic novel. This has a lot of story for a quick romance, I like that. I know erotica generally is just sex so I am always happy when the author puts little more thought into he relationship they just part A and part B. So again this, like the name on the cover art, is just that a lunch break read. When you want a quick escape and a little naughty along with it.
Trea
Aug 05, 2014 Trea rated it liked it
Shelves: challenges-2014
This was a short story about summer romances and first loves. However, it is an extremely short story and I wasn't able to connect that much with the characters. I liked how sweet it was, and that while present, sex wasn't the be all/end all to their connection. I'm willing to give the second one a shot though!
Stacy Wollett
Aug 28, 2014 Stacy Wollett rated it liked it
Short, hot, and sweet but the ending was a little lax for me. Nice story but the ending just felt rushed and cut off. Will read another of Ari's books because she has great concepts and can tell a good story. Just hoping that the next one is a tad longer with a complete ending.
Serena
Apr 01, 2016 Serena rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-mf
My Rating System:
Andrew Jenkins
Jan 09, 2015 Andrew Jenkins rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Maui Heat

Freezing in the cold is not for me. I'd love to be in the sun and sand of Maui.
This story takes on what a summer job & a summer fling should be, hot...
Ivonne
Jan 12, 2012 Ivonne rated it liked it
es una historia super corta, como un preambulo para la segunda parte....
no cuenta mucho de ellos, pero si lo que "quieren"
KyBunnies
Aug 22, 2011 KyBunnies rated it liked it
Recommended to KyBunnies by: Amazon
Good short read. Makes a person wonder what they might of missed by not going away during summer vacations while in college. This was a free book in the Kindle store.
Rachel
May 13, 2013 Rachel rated it did not like it
Shelves: fiction, adult
Sorry I can't rate it better. When I get a book I at least expect a story. Yes, I know this is a "Naughty Nooners". but I expected a little bit of a story line.
Jennifer rated it did not like it
Nov 01, 2015
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2013
Brittney Bower
May 25, 2013 Brittney Bower rated it really liked it
young lust and love
Rubi Jayne
Rubi Jayne rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2011
Carol Burnside
Carol Burnside rated it it was ok
Jan 01, 2014
Chele'
Chele' rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2015
Magda
Magda rated it it was ok
Nov 17, 2011
Voirey Linger
Voirey Linger rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2010
Daivon
Daivon rated it liked it
Jul 09, 2013
Maggie
Maggie rated it liked it
Sep 09, 2013
Bunmi
Bunmi rated it it was ok
Apr 05, 2015
Jessica Ocegueda
Jessica Ocegueda rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2012
Courtney
Courtney rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2015
David
David rated it it was ok
Apr 05, 2012
Karagan
Karagan rated it really liked it
May 31, 2010
Mrs  Araka
Mrs Araka rated it it was ok
Jul 05, 2013
  • Seychelles Sunset (Cougar Challenge #2.5)
  • Interlude in Pearl (Pearl #2.5)
  • Hot for the Reunion (The Gridiron Lovers #0.5)
  • Desire in the Dark
  • Reaper's Justice (WesternWind #7.5)
  • Master's Thief
  • Hunting Evander
  • Better Late Than Never (Adrianna's, #2)
  • Spirit Lifter (Phantom Lovers #4)
  • Door Prize
  • Larkspur (Flowers of Camelot #5)
  • Take Me (Naughty Nooners)
  • Scoring (Lowell High School #2.5)
  • Kayla's Birthday Present
  • Haunted by the Past
  • Lap Dance
  • Hot Moon Rising
  • Spirit's Release

Naughty Nooners (1 - 10 of 37 books)
  • Naughty Nooners Anthology
  • Door Prize
  • Erotique (Naughty Nooners)
  • First Taste (Naughty Nooners)
  • Mating Bonds (Naughty Nooners)
  • Tall, Dark and Apocalyptic
  • Not Just an Orgy
  • Outlaw Lovers Dossier (Naughty Nooners)
  • Playing Hardball
  • Remembered Love (Naughty Nooners)