Start by marking “Voyeur” as Want to Read:
Voyeur

Voyeur

3.72  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,110 Ratings  ·  119 Reviews
More information to be announced soon on this forthcoming title from Penguin USA
Published May 7th 2007 by NAL (first published May 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Voyeur, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Voyeur

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish
Mahlet
Awesome! Laura's alone at a picturesque vacation home in the Colorado mountains, trying to overcome a case of writer's block on the mystery series she writes. She gets an inch her first night there, grabs some wine & has a nice masturbation session by the fire. She's thrilled by the possibility of the homeowner watching her via his webcam angled at the sofa. But he wasn't REALLY watching...was he? Oops! :) Suddenly "Flyboy1", the handsome, adventurous corporate raider is making nightly voyeu ...more
Blackbook
Jul 13, 2008 Blackbook rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, 2008
My dear friends who recommended this book, you were right! I like this much more than Seven Nights for a few reasons. I like that the book began with a woman pleasuring herself. How great is that? There are times in life when your right hand (or your left or your toys) have to be your best friend. I liked the H/H in this book. I never really liked the guy in Seven Nights--ooh but I loved the places they went. Their escapades were fun and adventurous.
In Voyeur I really liked that the woman had a
Cyn Mistress Kitty
I loved this book. I don't usually read contemporary erotic and usually stick with historical but I must say that this book has changed my mind about contemporary.
This book was so blazing hot that I literally could only read a few chapters at a time before my blood pressure got too high. LOL
The good thing though is 1. it was sizzling but had a great story-line that pulled the reader in and 2. even though it had sexual elements that I don't usually like to read about, it didn't have the "ick" fac
Eastofoz
Dec 06, 2008 Eastofoz rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Readers looking for exibitionism & voyeurism themed romance
Shelves: erotica, contemporary
3.5 for the story and 5 for the sex – Scorcher scorcher I needed sunglasses with this one ;)

The story basis is a good one and generally believable, but there’s too much filler with the heroine (an author with writer’s block) and the story she’s writing that can easily be skipped and not take anything away from the main story especially since it didn’t add anything to the story except at the end but that could’ve been written differently with less detail that tries the reader’s patience. I didn’
Rachel
Mirjam
Finally!! I have finally finished this book, that took me longer than I have liked. This book absolutely did not lack of sex! You name it: voyeurism, masturbation, ménage a trois (M/F/M) and everything sexual possible between a man & a woman, including a purple vibrator.
But we are "treated" to the story she is writing, which makes Voyeur about 100 pages too long.
If you're looking for a hot and steamy read, than I highly recommend this book. You do not have to keep your head in it, just lay
Julianna
Nov 13, 2014 Julianna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Erotic Contemporary Romance
Recommended to Julianna by: Laura
Reviewed for THC Reviews
Voyeur is one seriously hot and steamy read. With it being my first book by Lacey Alexander, I wasn't entirely sure what to expect, so I was very pleasantly surprised to find that I thoroughly enjoyed it. This story was definitely my kind of erotic romance. The characters were relatable, there was actually a plot, and the writing itself was pretty solid. The sex scenes were not only hot but loaded with variety that kept them from weighing down the book or becoming boring.
Stephanie
This book was smokin' hot! And believe it or not there was a very sweet story between all the hot sex. There was some seriously hot sex too!

Laura and Braden were very sweet together. He was honest and upfront with what he wanted from her, and when it was time to go she was brave and grown-up about it. How refreshing that she didn’t throw herself on his mercy and beg him to love her.

This one goes on the keeper shelf that is for sure.
Nisha
Before I write anything, this book is HAWT. It should come with a warning for all that smut. It contains voyeurism, exhibition, sex toys, menage, and just some hot loving.

Laura has writer's block and is on a retreat to open her creative juices. But with the help of a webcam, Braden watches her 'pleasure' herself. This part is kinda creepy, I think, but very necessary for the progression of the story. After awhile, their interludes progress to an actual meeting, since Braden comes over to visit
Kelly
Mar 31, 2010 Kelly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2010-read
I don't write book summary's. You can always just read the back of the book for that. I do however like to share my thoughts on the books I read. So here are some thoughts on Voyeur.

This is my 3rd Alexander Erotica novel and boy she does not disappoint and keeps me coming back for more.

Braden is SUPER HOT! Laura and Braden sizzle. From the minute he hopped into that bed I was looking for my HEA. I couldn't help but love them together. They were so perfect for each other.

Although the concept o
A.L. Goulden
Mar 22, 2015 A.L. Goulden rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hot-sexy
I loved this book! Aside from one sex scene that wasn't realistic, I was completely into this book. The voyeur aspects of their relationship and the connection to opening up inhibitions was really fun. I was also happy with the pace of events. I hate when a book makes you wait too long. The only thing I really didn't like was the insertion of the book the main character is writing. She strays from her usual mystery book to insert a love affair like the one she's in... I found those parts boring ...more
Jen
Jul 10, 2008 Jen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whoa. Did it get hot in here?? I will just second what everyone else said about this book.
Jerilin
This is a must read piece of erotica. Absolutely scorching hot. It may very well be the hottest erotica I've ever read. I will most definitely be picking up ALL the rest of Lacey Alexander's stuff. The webcam/voyeur aspect of the book was super hot and pretty original and quite an interesting way to meet a man ;) ...There is one menage scene with Branden's friend Tommy that is super hot. If that isn't your thing you can easily skip that scene in your reading and still read the book. The reason i ...more
Mitabird
Aug 07, 2010 Mitabird rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

When I started this, I expected a fluffy read, but that's not what I got. I really, really liked Braden & Laura. They were genuine and very likeable, plus, they had amazing chemistry. I thought it was great that Braden wanted to release Laura's wild side and I felt her reactions to some of the things he wanted were believable. The sex scenes were incredibly hot and the growing bonds between them a pleasure to read. Even though things happened quickly, nothing felt rushed. It just se
Sassafrass
This books surprised me. I have never read anything by this author before. But, I can't wait to read her other books.

Voyeur is not just about watching others have sex, but about a woman coming into her own sexually and the man who helps her get there. It's hot, romantic, and has just the right amount of kink.

I suggest reading the book next to a very cold glass of water, you're going to need it.
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
Imagine being an innocent little "cozy mystery" writer--on a deadline with writers block. That is what Laura is and she is gonna be in a major bind if she doesn't figure out the specifics of her book and quick! Her best friend has a hot wealthy cousin with a vacation home in Vail and she suggests that Laura get away for a while--get some booty and clear her mind so she can meet her deadline.

Well, her little get away opens all sorts of doors to her creativity--mentally and sexually... Upon arriv
Mojca
Laura Watkins is an author with a problem. She has writer’s block and not even being cooped up in a Colorado cabin doesn’t help. If her friend Monica is right, the writer’s block has everything to do with sexual frustration. And one night Laura is rather inclined to heed her friend’s advice. And proceeds with masturbating in the cabin’s living room…And gives her host, in a habit of checking in on his guests via webcam quite an eyeful.

The next day Laura experiences a shock in learning the owner o
Lisa
Nov 02, 2012 Lisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
This is the second book I've read by Lacey Alexander and I have to say her themes are rather repetitious. The sweet innocent heroine who has help from the hero to shed all inhibition. After just reading "Seven Nights of Passion", "Voyeur" was a little redundant for me.

However, it was still a good book and fairly well written. It could of used more story and less sex. I know it's erotica romance but there was a TON of sex. I almost got sick of it....almost ;-) It has a really hot m/f/m scene.

Wha
Anita
Oct 29, 2008 Anita rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: erotica fans
Shelves: erotica
This book is erotica, so stop reading if that's not your thing.

This was an excellent erotica book. It's written like a good romance novel (not too cheesy), but with a bunch of great sex scenes. The character development was so good, I actually teared up at the ending - very rare for reading this genre. As the title suggests, the plot starts out as voyeurism/exhibitionism, then excalates through a whole lot of various sexual acts up to and including m-f-m menage. Despite the extremely sexual natu
Debbie
Aug 06, 2014 Debbie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

WOW! What an unexpected book. Braden is such a sexy, hot man.

Laura writes novels and is in a writer's slump. Her best friend sends her to Vail to stay at her cousin, Braden's second home to spend time writing. Braden checks in periodically via webcam on his home and catches Laura on the couch pleasuring herself and can't look away. The next morning he IMs her and asks her to repeat the performance that night. After a couple of performances, Laura tells him she can no longer do that fe
Joy
This book is everything I expected - something naughty, sexy, and erotic with a good storyline.

This one has a loooot of sex and it worked for me. I liked the idea of a story within a story because Laura is a mystery writer and she's in a funk. I had fun reading snippets of her Riley Wainscott story while being hot and bothered by the hunky Braden.

The first was an accident, the second was a bit of a self challenge, and the third is just letting go. I wondered if they ever would get together in re
Lady Raven RAVE!
WOW! the only thing I can say about this book, is that I got tired but not in a bad way but in a really, really GOOD way. I never really expected the book to be sooooo *pausing* WOW. There was a part that was surprising to me and all I can say is wow. Take a chance on the book maybe you would like it. Lol, I know wow, isn't much of a review, but, wow.

PS: D.R.I.P (don't read in public)...this one is a bedroom reader

twelvejan [Alexandria]
I give this a 2.5. Sexy, hot, and sweet.
Stephanie Tuell
Oct 28, 2015 Stephanie Tuell rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: any one who likes sexual graphic books
Recommended to Stephanie by: a fellow reader on frugalreader.com
i finally finished this book. it took me longer than i would have liked. it's not the author's fault. the book was written extremely well. LOTS and LOTS of sex and details. the story played out well, also. it was story line that one could follow.
Laura (Kyahgirl)
2/5; 2 stars; C+

I had high expectations for this book but it fell short. It was a lukewarm romance with lots, and lots of sex. Very little character development or anything else. Kind of boring actually.
glitrbug
Jul 01, 2010 glitrbug rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
This book just didn't work for me. I wasn't interested in the characters, parts of the plot struck me as stupid or unlikely and I found myself skimming through the sex scenes looking for a story.
Sharon
Jul 12, 2012 Sharon rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED IT.
I am stil grinning and giddy for the HEA.
A lot of Sex, a lot, the whole book, but really hot.
I enjoyed this very much
Splage
Sex that had a story. Started great out of the gate and turned predictable. Easy to read, graphic, but not gross.
Alisha
Jul 18, 2010 Alisha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
(note: delayed review. Read book July 18, review posted Nov. 21)

Okay, this book is all about the steam. I thought I'd read some romantica prior to this book, but this story showed me that I'd only just begun to toe that line before.

This is an insulated story, both literally (setting) and figuratively (super-small cast). The setting of this tale is in a gorgeous winter retreat home in Vale, Colorado. Successful but writer's-blocked author Laura has her horizons expanded by lightyears when she's u
  • Wicked (Dungeon #3)
  • Swing
  • Wicked Hot
  • Good Girl Seeks Bad Rider
  • Skin Deep
  • Sun Stroked
  • Wild, Wicked, & Wanton
  • Dance of the Seven Veils (Dance, #1)
  • Release
  • Swept Away
  • Fairyville (Fairyville #1)
  • What Happens In Vegas...: Hot For You\Stripped\Red-Handed\The Deal
  • Total Surrender
  • The Devil and Ms. Johnson
  • Slave To Love
  • Open Invitation (Open Invitation #1-3)
Lacey Alexander's books have been called deliciously decadent, unbelievably erotic, exceptionally arousing, blazingly sexual, and downright sinful. In each book, Lacey strives to take her readers on the ultimate erotic adventure and hopes her books will encourage women to embrace their sexual fantasies.

Lacey resides in the Midwest with her husband, and when not penning romantic erotica, she enjoy
More about Lacey Alexander...

“Braden: "How do you do that?"
Laura: "Do what?"
Braden: "Make me crazy with just a kiss. It makes me feel like I'm sixteen.”
2 likes