Never Too Late

Never Too Late

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  422 ratings  ·  17 reviews
When Evie, her sister Cara, and her best friend Olivia, go home for Christmas, Evie's father announces that he's getting re-married. That shouldn't change anything - but then they don't know who they're going to meet at the wedding.
Paperback
Published November 1st 2009 by Headline (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Never Too Late, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Too Late

Cláudia
It's the second book I've read from Cathy Kelly and I'm definitly a fan. She can make real stories with real people interesting and making us care for them. I just think that people don't fall in love so easyly and quickly, but maybe that just me ;)
This book accompanied me in the flight to New York, thr trip to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary, and it was then a good excuse to buy 2 more books from her :o)
Abbylockhart
Karschtl
Drei Frauen, und alle haben sie nicht wirklich Glück in der Liebe. Die eine findet erst keinen, die anderen hat einen Langweiler als Verlobten und die dritte ist bereits verheiratet - jedoch mit dem Falschen, wie sie leider zu spät feststellt.

Hauptperson ist Evie (die mit dem faden Verlobten Simon), deren Liebesleben auf der Hochzeit ihres verwitweten Vaters ein bißchen durchgewirbelt wird und sich daraufhin fragt, ob sie zu ihrer eigenen Hochzeit mit Simon überhaupt gehen soll. Denn wie schon d...more
Dmareen
I decided to chose the Cathy Kelly novels for some more light hearted reading after reading so many dramatic and often sad historical
Novels before these.
Her novels are an easy read but the story lines can be a bit predictable in parts, so I will think I will move to something different when finished
the 3rd run in her series.
Avril Dalton
Verrrrrryy draaaaaaaaaaaaan out! Reminded me of something I read in my teens. There's light easy reading and then there's feather light. Probably just not my type of story. Too predictable and could've been told in half the time.
Jo
Fairly average Irish chick-lit - easy reading. I didn't like the main character much, but her daughter, sister, best friend and mother-in-law were funny and made the story more interesting. Very predictable ending.
Sanne
Just a normal chicklit but I liked it nontheless. Somehow at one point I got really frustrated with Evie because she had so low self esteem, she just kept whining. But it all turned out well. =)
Huyenvu
I see that there is nothing in life that's too late for us. The importance is we are eager to start or restart and be tolerant with others (respect their own life).
Toni
Light weight fun style of reading, lots of fun family dynamics and always true love eventually, very good
Lexie
Not my most favorite of books but makes you feel better if you don't currently have the busiest love life!
Lorna Kennedy
This was just the type of light reading I need right now, loved this book!
Heidi Irmeli
Very nice entertaining book which is can suprising a readers.
Tania Easton
Read this onea while ago, loved it.
Michelle Ohara
Great book. Really enjoyed reading it.
Audrey Mealiff
One of Cathy Kellys best!
Lynne
Really enjoyed this book.
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Michel
Michel marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Dot Rooney
Dot Rooney marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Juneann Caughey
Juneann Caughey marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
  • Far From Over
  • Kate Hannigan
  • Gardens of Delight
  • Happy Ever After
  • Hearts and Lives of Men
  • Young Wives
  • Mixed Doubles
Born in Belfast but raised in Dublin, Cathy initially worked for thirteen years as a newspaper journalist with a national Irish Sunday newspaper, where she worked in news, features, along with spending time as an agony aunt and the paper’s film critic. However, her overwhelming love was always fiction and she published her first international bestseller, Woman To Woman, in 1997. She did not become...more
More about Cathy Kelly...
Someone Like You Always and Forever Best of Friends Homecoming Past Secrets

“Closeness means you get hurt; closeness means letting down your defences and letting people see the tender skin under the carapace.” 10 likes
“Do you know that an Irishman always respond to a question with another?"
And the Irish guy replies "Who told you that?”
9 likes