Start by marking “Pirate Tycoon, Forbidden Baby (Harlequin Presents)” as Want to Read:
Pirate Tycoon, Forbidden Baby (Harlequin Presents)

Pirate Tycoon, Forbidden Baby (Harlequin Presents)

3.18 of 5 stars 3.18  ·  rating details  ·  95 ratings  ·  14 reviews

The pirate tycoon: Brooding, dangerous hotel tycoon Andr? Gauthier has whisked Kira across the Caribbean sea to his stunning island hideaway. He doesn't just want to bed her with a ruthless passion...he wants revenge!

The kidnapped mistress: One hot touch has Kira desperate to slip back between Andr?'s sheets! But first she must tell him that she's having his baby....

Andr?

Published June 1st 2009 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Pirate Tycoon, Forbidden Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pirate Tycoon, Forbidden Baby

Lynsey A
My feelings for this book are kind of wishy-washy. At times I liked it, at times it annoyed me. I guess I really give this about 2.5 stars. Andre the hero wasn't terribly cruel but there were moments when he was loving and kind, then all of a sudden he switched to a cruel jerk saying hateful things. He hated her but loved her. At times he had total control over the situation with Kira and lorded it over her about it. Basically, kicking her when she's down, even though she's pregnant.

Kira gives i
Ashley FL
Not enough pirates. Or tycoons, for that matter. Too much internal angst.
Booklover
Good read,the plot had me hooked,the reason for Andre's revenge is understandable but being unforgiving did'nt go well with me,whatever happened his sister had choose it and it was her decision.I liked Kira very much but when it came to Andre she was weak,but when she stood up and gave it back to Andre when he threatened to take her child from her i started liking and respecting her.There was so much of mistrust,misunderstandings,hatred and bitterness between them but they do manage to get their ...more
Roub
it was very passionate but i did not like dat the heroine was so badly misunderstood. andre even thought she was accomplice in murder. no fault of hers nor of the hero as it is. peter had hatched such a diabolical plan dat der was no escape. kira was trapped! she was persecuted by andre as he believed her 2 be devious n a manipulator of the worst kind. the book did have its fun moments. i was amused how andre thought she was a seductress, how he cud not help himself n was in bed wid her on dat 1 ...more
Steph
What utter rubbish did I just read! What a wet blanket Kira was, Andre says jump n she says how high, he basically kidnaps her n she says ok, he puts her in his bed n she says ok, he had her followed n watched n orders her about n she says ok, she never once stood up to him or even tried.
It was pathetic n I wanted to punch her from the start.
No man no matter how much you desire him is worth being his toy for, unless your a sad excuse for a woman and Kira Montgomery was definitely that.
Kelly
Meh. André was infuriating with his insistence that Kira had betrayed him, especially when his only proof was "electronic correspondence" that is so easy to fake a child could do it.
Tia
The hero was such a brute. I couldn't believe how rudely he treated her throughout the novel and yet she still took him back. I have too much pride to do that and wouldn't take the abuse what so ever. Although the novel was well written and a great read.
Princesscj1989
I wasn't fully captivated by this story, I liked it but at times I felt that Andre just wasn't as caring as I wanted. But I suppose if you read the story you see why, overall I really liked it I just wish the last chapter was double the length.
Charlotte Julie
Tonya Warner
A real tear-jerker. Beautifully written. The interaction between Kira and André about broke my heart. I was so glad when they finally got together. Looking forward to more from Janette Kenny.
Trecia
Nt impress with the manner in which the character of the man was bro
ught across bt it was an overall interesting story
willaful
Generic style and hard to follow plot, but had a few good gut-wrenching moments.
Susanna Carr
This romance is very sensual and earthy.
Mitzi
Oct 29, 2010 Mitzi marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: a-own-tbr-k2
Won autographed copy
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Debra
Debra added it
Jun 14, 2015
Angela Lu
Angela Lu marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
kellie
kellie marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Poonam
Poonam added it
Apr 05, 2015
Namiria
Namiria is currently reading it
Mar 28, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Anna Devers
Anna Devers marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Kimberly Duncan
Kimberly Duncan marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Marilyn La
Marilyn La marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Diane
Diane added it
Jan 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
200022
Janette's dream of being published came true in 2006 when Kensington Publishing acquired her first western historical romance, One Real Cowboy. Since then she's written five more western historical romances, and emotionally intense novels for Harlequin Presents.

Now the award winning author is expanding her career into hybrid publishing and will see the release of her first indie romantic suspense
More about Janette Kenny...
The Illegitimate Tycoon (Bad Blood, #6) One Real Cowboy In a Cowboy's Arms One Real Man A Cowboy Christmas (The Lost Sons Trilogy, #1)