Pirate Tycoon, Forbidden Baby (Harlequin Presents)

Pirate Tycoon, Forbidden Baby (Harlequin Presents)

3.23 of 5 stars 3.23  ·  rating details  ·  81 ratings  ·  12 reviews

The pirate tycoon: Brooding, dangerous hotel tycoon Andr? Gauthier has whisked Kira across the Caribbean sea to his stunning island hideaway. He doesn't just want to bed her with a ruthless passion...he wants revenge!

The kidnapped mistress: One hot touch has Kira desperate to slip back between Andr?'s sheets! But first she must tell him that she's having his baby....

Andr?

Published June 1st 2009 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Pirate Tycoon, Forbidden Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pirate Tycoon, Forbidden Baby

Lynsey A
My feelings for this book are kind of wishy-washy. At times I liked it, at times it annoyed me. I guess I really give this about 2.5 stars. Andre the hero wasn't terribly cruel but there were moments when he was loving and kind, then all of a sudden he switched to a cruel jerk saying hateful things. He hated her but loved her. At times he had total control over the situation with Kira and lorded it over her about it. Basically, kicking her when she's down, even though she's pregnant.

Kira gives i...more
Ashley FL
Not enough pirates. Or tycoons, for that matter. Too much internal angst.
Booklover
Good read,the plot had me hooked,the reason for Andre's revenge is understandable but being unforgiving did'nt go well with me,whatever happened his sister had choose it and it was her decision.I liked Kira very much but when it came to Andre she was weak,but when she stood up and gave it back to Andre when he threatened to take her child from her i started liking and respecting her.There was so much of mistrust,misunderstandings,hatred and bitterness between them but they do manage to get their...more
Roub
it was very passionate but i did not like dat the heroine was so badly misunderstood. andre even thought she was accomplice in murder. no fault of hers nor of the hero as it is. peter had hatched such a diabolical plan dat der was no escape. kira was trapped! she was persecuted by andre as he believed her 2 be devious n a manipulator of the worst kind. the book did have its fun moments. i was amused how andre thought she was a seductress, how he cud not help himself n was in bed wid her on dat 1...more
Tia
The hero was such a brute. I couldn't believe how rudely he treated her throughout the novel and yet she still took him back. I have too much pride to do that and wouldn't take the abuse what so ever. Although the novel was well written and a great read.
Princesscj1989
I wasn't fully captivated by this story, I liked it but at times I felt that Andre just wasn't as caring as I wanted. But I suppose if you read the story you see why, overall I really liked it I just wish the last chapter was double the length.
Charlotte Julie
Tonya Warner
A real tear-jerker. Beautifully written. The interaction between Kira and André about broke my heart. I was so glad when they finally got together. Looking forward to more from Janette Kenny.
Trecia
Nt impress with the manner in which the character of the man was bro
ught across bt it was an overall interesting story
willaful
Generic style and hard to follow plot, but had a few good gut-wrenching moments.
Susanna Carr
This romance is very sensual and earthy.
Mitzi
Oct 29, 2010 Mitzi marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: a-own-tbr-k2
Won autographed copy
Mariska
Mariska marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Stepfanie
Stepfanie marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Normal
Normal added it
Apr 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
200022
Janette's dream of being published came true in 2006 when Kensington Publishing acquired her first western historical romance, One Real Cowboy. Since then she's written five more western historical romances, and emotionally intense novels for Harlequin Presents.

Now the award winning author is expanding her career into hybrid publishing and will see the release of her first indie romantic suspense...more
More about Janette Kenny...
The Illegitimate Tycoon (Bad Blood, #6) One Real Cowboy In a Cowboy's Arms A Cowboy Christmas (The Lost Sons Trilogy, #1) One Real Man