Start by marking “Pirate Tycoon, Forbidden Baby (Harlequin Presents)” as Want to Read:
Pirate Tycoon, Forbidden Baby (Harlequin Presents)

Pirate Tycoon, Forbidden Baby (Harlequin Presents)

The pirate tycoon: Brooding, dangerous hotel tycoon Andr? Gauthier has whisked Kira across the Caribbean sea to his stunning island hideaway. He doesn't just want to bed her with a ruthless passion...he wants revenge!

The kidnapped mistress: One hot touch has Kira desperate to slip back between Andr?'s sheets! But first she must tell him that she's having his baby....

Andr?

Published June 1st 2009 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Pirate Tycoon, Forbidden Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pirate Tycoon, Forbidden Baby

Lynsey A
My feelings for this book are kind of wishy-washy. At times I liked it, at times it annoyed me. I guess I really give this about 2.5 stars. Andre the hero wasn't terribly cruel but there were moments when he was loving and kind, then all of a sudden he switched to a cruel jerk saying hateful things. He hated her but loved her. At times he had total control over the situation with Kira and lorded it over her about it. Basically, kicking her when she's down, even though she's pregnant.

Kira gives i
Fiona Marsden
Maybe 3.5 stars. Oh the angst of it all. Andre is the pirate tycoon and Kira is the secret illegitimate daughter of his deadly enemy Edouard Bellamy. Only he doesn't know that. He thinks Kira is her half-brother's mistress and in cahoots to destroy Andre. She does this by falling into bed with him and luring the paparazzi to his private island to create a scandal. You know you are in Presents territory don't you? Especially when we find out Kira is pregnant to Andre and he doesn't know. Yet.

It i
Vintage
Read this and reviewed on Amazon a couple of years ago.

Why, why, why do I read these kind of romances. Pirate tycoon was one of the meanest heroes (ha), villains, ever. He - SPOILER - is so verbally abusive to the heroine she is hospitalized and is in danger of losing her baby at one point. He then turns his back on her, so, of course, what does she do? Forgives his worthless Heathcliff rear end with hardly any apology on his end. I will skip over the reasons why he's so cruel as other reviewers
Steph Dinning
What utter rubbish did I just read! What a wet blanket Kira was, Andre says jump n she says how high, he basically kidnaps her n she says ok, he puts her in his bed n she says ok, he had her followed n watched n orders her about n she says ok, she never once stood up to him or even tried.
It was pathetic n I wanted to punch her from the start.
No man no matter how much you desire him is worth being his toy for, unless your a sad excuse for a woman and Kira Montgomery was definitely that.
Ashley FL
Not enough pirates. Or tycoons, for that matter. Too much internal angst.
Booklover
Good read,the plot had me hooked,the reason for Andre's revenge is understandable but being unforgiving did'nt go well with me,whatever happened his sister had choose it and it was her decision.I liked Kira very much but when it came to Andre she was weak,but when she stood up and gave it back to Andre when he threatened to take her child from her i started liking and respecting her.There was so much of mistrust,misunderstandings,hatred and bitterness between them but they do manage to get their ...more
Desirée
Apr 20, 2017 Desirée rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporanea
Leído el 21/08/2010
Roub
Apr 07, 2013 Roub rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
it was very passionate but i did not like dat the heroine was so badly misunderstood. andre even thought she was accomplice in murder. no fault of hers nor of the hero as it is. peter had hatched such a diabolical plan dat der was no escape. kira was trapped! she was persecuted by andre as he believed her 2 be devious n a manipulator of the worst kind. the book did have its fun moments. i was amused how andre thought she was a seductress, how he cud not help himself n was in bed wid her on dat 1 ...more
Charlotte Julie
Mar 19, 2012 Charlotte Julie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tia
Sep 12, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The hero was such a brute. I couldn't believe how rudely he treated her throughout the novel and yet she still took him back. I have too much pride to do that and wouldn't take the abuse what so ever. Although the novel was well written and a great read.
Princesscj1989
Jan 22, 2012 Princesscj1989 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wasn't fully captivated by this story, I liked it but at times I felt that Andre just wasn't as caring as I wanted. But I suppose if you read the story you see why, overall I really liked it I just wish the last chapter was double the length.
Trecia
Jan 23, 2013 Trecia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nt impress with the manner in which the character of the man was bro
ught across bt it was an overall interesting story
Tonya Warner
A real tear-jerker. Beautifully written. The interaction between Kira and André about broke my heart. I was so glad when they finally got together. Looking forward to more from Janette Kenny.
Kelly
Jun 21, 2015 Kelly rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Meh. André was infuriating with his insistence that Kira had betrayed him, especially when his only proof was "electronic correspondence" that is so easy to fake a child could do it.
Mitzi
Oct 29, 2010 Mitzi marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: a-own-tbr-k2
Won autographed copy
willaful
Generic style and hard to follow plot, but had a few good gut-wrenching moments.
Karen
Karen rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2015
Joelene
Joelene rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2014
Anabela
Anabela rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2012
Bototrata
Bototrata rated it liked it
May 18, 2016
Suhaani
Suhaani rated it liked it
May 08, 2013
Irmaria
Irmaria rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2014
Cordelia
Cordelia rated it did not like it
Aug 24, 2009
mitei
mitei rated it it was ok
Sep 24, 2013
Aati
Aati rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2017
MoselAnca
MoselAnca rated it it was ok
Jun 12, 2013
bubblesm
bubblesm rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2010
Sian
Sian rated it really liked it
May 09, 2014
  • Italian Boss, Ruthless Revenge
  • Spanish Magnate, Red-Hot Revenge
  • Playboy Boss, Pregnancy of Passion
  • Pleasured by the Secret Millionaire
  • The Salvatore Marriage (Foreign Affairs)
  • Burning Obsession
  • The Mediterranean Billionaire's Secret Baby
  • Magnate's Mistress...Accidentally Pregnant! (Modern Heat)
  • Taken For Revenge, Bedded For Pleasure
  • Bought For The Sicilian Billionaire's Bed (Mistress to a Millionaire)
  • The French Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress (International Billionaires, #3)
  • Response
  • With This Fling
  • The Boss's Inexperienced Secretary
  • The Spanish Prince's Virgin Bride (Billionaires' Brides, #3)
  • The Greek Millionaire's Secret Child
  • Bought for Marriage
200022
Janette's dream of being published came true in 2006 when Kensington Publishing acquired her first western historical romance, One Real Cowboy. Since then she's written five more western historical romances, and emotionally intense novels for Harlequin Presents.

Now the award winning author is expanding her career into hybrid publishing and will see the release of her first indie romantic suspense
More about Janette Kenny...