Start by marking “365 Days to a Prayer-Filled Life” as Want to Read:
365 Days to a Prayer-Filled Life

365 Days to a Prayer-Filled Life

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us: and if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.  – I John 5:14-15

From the beloved author of Prayers That Avail Much® comes fresh inspiration for powerful living that will take you on a day-by-day praye
Published October 5th 2010 by Multnomah

To ask other readers questions about 365 Days to a Prayer-Filled Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 365 Days to a Prayer-Filled Life

Suzanne
Nov 30, 2010 Suzanne rated it really liked it
I won this devotional from Goodreads! I was so excited that I read the entire book already. It is a day by day devotional and is designed to be read as such. Each day is a short, easy to read entry for even the busiest of schedules. It is a very "doable" day to day reading. She tells personal stories about her struggles, desires, blessings, joys and sufferings as a friend/mother/wife. She uses a nice amount of detail about a subject or story and then a prayer with scripture that fits the story. ...more
Becky
Dec 16, 2010 Becky rated it really liked it
I won this book on Goodreads!

A daily devotional designed to increase the reader's prayer life. Each day has an inspirational thought followed by a prayer. Also listed are scripture references and suggested Bible reading for further study. A thought-provoking, uplifting book. Having the actual Bible references printed in the devotional would be handy for busy people with limited time, although it seems the book is designed to encourage readers to follow up the daily reading with Bible exploration
Zuzana
Oct 21, 2010 Zuzana rated it it was ok
I won this in the Goodreads giveaway and read through it in 2011. I think I would have liked it a lot more if I was a retired American female with kids and grandkids, since the different entries are definitely more geared toward that sort of a population. The best part by far is the scripture references/readings recommended for each day. The entries otherwise are a mixed bag - some days smell of the "prosperity gospel" style (May 28), others (September 2) are a lot more God-focused, and therefor ...more
Cherie
Oct 26, 2010 Cherie rated it it was amazing
I love this devotional. It is easy to use and very thought provoking. I can see using this one over and over again for a time without getting bored because the prayers and devotional paragraphs are very unique. I like that each day is short and to the point so it is something that even a busy mom like me can find time to read.
Brenda
Nov 15, 2010 Brenda rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads-book
Excellently written book. Each day has not only a main topic for bettering your life, but also a prayer to go along with it. Uplifting words cross referenced with scriptures. This was a first reads win, and I haven't read all the days yet, but am thoroughly enjoying the ones I have:) Everyone could use a prayer a day!
Tiffany
I am enjoying this book so far. It is quite simple and I wish it went a little more in depth, but it is good for focusing myself at the beginning of my quiet times. It covers a breadth of topics. I have only been doing the days that we have had since I have received it, but will use it as a launching point frequently I believe.
Tiffany
Oct 10, 2010 Tiffany rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Those who are looking for a devotional type book
Shelves: first-read
Good for everyday use; provides scripture reading for each day. So far the topics are interesting. I'm sure most people can relate to at least some of the topics written for each day. I received this book for free through Goodreads First Reads.
Shannon
Oct 03, 2010 Shannon rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
I love this book. It has a devotional for each day of the year by date. So you know just where you are! It has a wonderful devotion and then a prayer and then bible verses to read. This is a book to read over and over. The devotionals are wonderful and it is very uplifting!
Brandi Kosiner (Brandi Breathes Books)
This was a nice guide to praying every morning. That has been one of my goals and with some assistance made it easier for me.
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it liked it
Dec 17, 2010
Meredith
Meredith rated it liked it
Apr 07, 2013
Jul 19, 2012 Laura rated it did not like it
I am sure this is a great book for some people, but the writing style did not do it for me.
Tomi
Tomi rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2010
Rosemarie Endriano
Rosemarie Endriano rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2013
Simon Tam
Simon Tam rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2013
Tonya
Tonya rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2014
Waterbrook Multnomah
Waterbrook Multnomah rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2011
Born Twice
Born Twice rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2017
Aizeel
Aizeel rated it it was amazing
Sep 10, 2013
Joyce Mikulasko
Joyce Mikulasko rated it it was ok
Oct 17, 2010
Kathi
Kathi rated it did not like it
Apr 13, 2016
Mitch Sexon
Mitch Sexon rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2013
Ari
Oct 03, 2010 Ari marked it as to-read
my dad would be into this.
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
May 28, 2012
Bright Tomorrow
Bright Tomorrow rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2015
Emily
Emily rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2010
Nicole
Nicole rated it it was amazing
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Nancy Black
Nancy Black marked it as to-read
K U
K U marked it as to-read
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Dani Moore
Dani Moore marked it as to-read
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2010
Crystal Watkins
Crystal Watkins marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2010
Angela Mcclanahan
Angela Mcclanahan marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2010
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2010
Leanne
Leanne marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2010
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2010
Kaytee Gilroy
Kaytee Gilroy marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2010
Janie Luten
Janie Luten marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2010
Mysterium
Mysterium marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2010
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2010
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Andrew Ceyton
Andrew Ceyton marked it as to-read
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2010
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Veronica S-Gibson
Veronica S-Gibson marked it as to-read
Shirley
Shirley marked it as to-read
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Tiffani
Tiffani marked it as to-read
Barbara Cox
Barbara Cox marked it as to-read
Monique
Monique marked it as to-read
Martha
Martha marked it as to-read
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Wilma DiDomizio
Wilma DiDomizio marked it as to-read