Start by marking “Point of No Return (Project Exorcism, #3)” as Want to Read:
Point of No Return (Project Exorcism, #3)

Point of No Return (Project Exorcism #3)

4.13  ·  Rating Details  ·  93 Ratings  ·  32 Reviews
She s determined not to give in. He s determined to make her beg.

Project Exorcism, Book 3

As head of the Sargaidia guards, Nina Janelle is accustomed to getting what she wants out of her men in battle and in bed. These days, she s in a losing battle with her panther-shifter heat cycle, each round requiring more and more men to quell her burning need. Until she meets Commiss
Published May 18th 2010 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Point of No Return, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Point of No Return

susan Howard
Oct 09, 2015 susan Howard rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-loanable
Two stubborn shifters get it on! Sexy Hot Adventure with a HEA and hints of future books in the series! YEAH!, September 10, 2015
By
Sue Me

This review is from: Point of No Return: Project Exorcism Series (Kindle Edition)
In this latest episode of Project Exorcism Jordan Vasil and Nina Janelle go toe to toe, head to head, and everywhere in between in the is rollicking love story with Jordan chasing after Nina, his mate.

They left the Star Commission as they do not tolerate paranormals - at all! All
Sharon Hatt
Apr 11, 2015 Sharon Hatt rated it it was amazing
First some background, this is a standalone but is best read in series order to get the full effect of character interrelationships and setting! The universe is pretty much under control of the Commission and being supernatural is a death sentence. Supernaturals were banished from Earth to outer space in a mass exodus called Project Exorcism. Some of these ships found their way to planet Sargadia where this story takes place. Nina; panther shifter, head of the guard, hot head, and all around gen ...more
Cherri-Anne
Sep 23, 2015 Cherri-Anne rated it it was amazing
The damn man was walking temptation.

Only she held power over him. AWWWW! What an intense, passionate and sweet story!! Okay I am positive that both Nina and Jordan will kick my behind for saying 'sweet' in conjunction with them, but tough patooties! This IS a great story with so many frustrating moments, but the sweet ones are there too. I have been wanting to read Nina & Jordan's story from the first time they met in Paranormal Payload (book 1). Even then you could tell that they were goin
Robin
Aug 31, 2015 Robin rated it really liked it
Point Of No Return is Book Three in The Project Exorcism series by Mandy Roth. I was given this book to review, have not read book two as yet and although this can be a stand alone I believe reading them in order would be a plus.
The premise for the series is quite unique. Mandy Roth has a great talent for combining several genres into a story, here scify, paranormal and romance work very well together.
There has been a major rift and violence between the humans and supernaturals on earth. The s
April Symes
Jun 22, 2015 April Symes rated it really liked it
***A gifted copy was provided by the author for my honest review******

Nina is a were-panther and of late she has been feeling wayyyy off kilter. Her heat cycle has been much of a battle and it seems to be getting worse each time she goes thru her cycle. In order to fix the effects of her heat, she has to bed endless men to fix the physical symptoms she has to suffer with- all this because of her shifter genes.
Jordan Vasil is a pilot who crashed landed on Nina’s planet awhile back with his team.
Kim
Mar 04, 2015 Kim rated it really liked it
Point of No Return is fun and full of sexual tension for Nina and Jordan. Jordan and his brother along with their crew have found their way home to Nina’s world. Long ago all supernaturals were sent off of earth. Some made their way to other worlds and some are assumed to have never made it. Jordan carries a tiny strain of shifter. After an attack, Jordan carries a lot of shifter and he’s trying to deal with it and the fact that he and his shifter want Nina.

Nina and Jordan are always bickering w
Dawn Dohey
Jan 16, 2015 Dawn Dohey rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, romance
This is book three in the Project Exorcism series .Nina Janelle is an woman who always gets what she wants in regards to her men in battle and in the bed.Nina is a were-panther and lately she been having a battle of her own a battle she seems to be losing to due to her heat cycle .In order to quell her burning desire she needs goes though an endless round of men to help with the pain of being in heat can cause a shifter if certain needs are not met.Jordan Vasil is a pilot who with his team had t ...more
Melissa
Oct 01, 2015 Melissa rated it it was amazing
We meet both Nina and Jordan in the first story in this series. It is full of sexual tension between Nina and Jordan. Jordan has found his way home to Nina’s world. Jordan had lion's DNA from his on family and when he was attacked he got some Tiger DNA as well. He is now a very strong shifter of both Lion and Tiger traits.

Nina and Jordan are always bickering with each other in a way to avoid the sexual tension. Nina keeps Jordan at a distance even though she is attracted to him and hasn't taken
Beth Fuller
Apr 05, 2015 Beth Fuller rated it really liked it
The Project Exorcism series is one of my favorites and this entry into that series did not disappoint. It was great to see Nina and Jordan finally get their story told and in a way that was not as expected. There is not quite as much action in this story as found in the previous ones but happily enough it isn't required. Both characters have stood true over the course of two other books and that is a good thing; too often supporting characters diminish over time and then fall flat when their own ...more
Cheri
Jan 16, 2015 Cheri rated it it was amazing
Third and standalone offering in Project exorcism is a battle to see who is the strongest? That seems to be the main battle between two strong shifters who want each other. Need each other. Refuse to give in to each other. After their battle is exacerbated by Nina's physical mating cycle demands and actual pain, she and Jordan are forced together during an assignment gone wrong.

These two are so closed up and self protective is even the force of the mating call enough to break through? Competitio
Wanda Mayhue
Jul 14, 2015 Wanda Mayhue rated it it was amazing
I received an eARC in excange do an honest review. Nina is a strong, beautiful, feisty alpha female panther shifter and She is not looking for a mate.

Jordan is a big, strong, sexy, love alpha lion/tiger shifter who has been watching and wanting Nina for quit a while.

Together these two go in a mission to locate her father, just after takeoff something goes horribly wrong. If you want to know more you will have to get the book. This book is full of action, romance, hot hot hot mating and of course
Ann
Apr 13, 2015 Ann rated it really liked it
This is the first story I have read in Ms. Roth's space themed books. While the storyline moved along at a good pace, I found myself not as into the story as I usually am. I like the way the hero and & heroine in the book kept the tension in the relationship and found myself waiting for something to happen. This is not the type of book I usually read, but having greatly enjoyed other books by Ms. Roth was willing to give this one a chance, and although the story had a good background and plo ...more
iliana G
Feb 03, 2015 iliana G rated it liked it
I was given an arc by the author for an honest review.

Nina is head of the Guard and a bad ass and Jordan gets on her nerves.
Jordan wants Nina but all they end up doing is fighting.
Both of them refuse that they might be true mates.
Will they be able to settle their differences and save one another?

I love the way Mandy writes and though this could be an amazing book i found it lucking.
I found gaps in the story that made me not enjoy it this much.
I love this series of books as most of Mandy's series
Laura Greenwood
Review forthcoming on http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

Title: Point of No Return
Series: Project Exorcism (#3)
Author: Mandy M Roth
From: Review Copy
Genre: Romance, Erotica, Sci-fi
Release Date: 18th May 2010
Challenges: 2015 Prequel & Sequel Challenge (1 point)
Links: Goodreads - Amazon

Head of the Guards, Nina, takes nothing from noone. But she goes through painful cycles where the shifter in her craves her mate. But since Jordan Vasil arrived on the planet she hasn't been able to use any
Titania
May 17, 2015 Titania rated it really liked it
Nina isn't ready for what Jordan means to her but her body is giving her few choices. Her cycle has become painful and her normal tricks no longer work. Jordan once loved playing the field but every since he met Nina he desires no other. Both Nina and Jordan aren't ready but fate waits for no one. And when their shuttle is sabotaged they have run out of time. I loved that Ms. Roth gave us two strong characters in Nina and Jordan. They fight their attraction but it is obvious to everyone else tha ...more
Angel
Sep 13, 2015 Angel rated it really liked it
Point of No Return is the third in the Project Exorcism world, and a great addition to the series. I am glad that these two finally get their own book. Jordan and Nina were two of my favorite characters from the first book and you knew that eventually something would have to give with them. The dynamics between these two is amusing, keeping me pulled in to their story. As usual with Mandy M. Roth, the world and characters are very well-developed and I read this book quickly. I definitely recomme ...more
Jun 29, 2015 Laura rated it it was amazing
Great Shorty!
This is a great series; this is the third book in the Project Exorcism series by Mandy Roth. Nina is a panther shifter, and her heat cycle is driving her crazy with need. Ever since Jordan, who is a Commission Officer who has landed on her planet he has driven her crazy. When they have to work together they realize, the chemistry between them gets hotter. This book is a fast read with a great story. I am looking forward to reading the next book by this author.
A Review copy was prov
Selina Durio
Apr 12, 2015 Selina Durio rated it liked it
This book was a little different than the first in the series in that it did not contain any real fighting with the enemy. In Ms. Roth's books I usually like to read about how she has her hero or heroine get out of the scrapes they find themselves in with whichever antagonist there is. In this book I expected there to be at least one epic battle with the others, but there wasn't. This book is strictly about the mating heat and how Nina and Jordan handle that heat.

I received a complimentary copy
Teresa Stirewalt
Feb 24, 2015 Teresa Stirewalt rated it it was amazing
I am not much for space themed stories but I am finding that I am greatly enjoying this series. There is the constant threat of danger lurking just beyond, mixed in with the sweetness of finding ones true mate, the other half of ones heart, the one fate has decided to be yours and yours alone. Mandy is an excellent writer and has fast become one of my favorite authors. I have not read a book of hers that I have not found great delight and enjoyment in reading and I plan on reading as many of her ...more
Leanne
Jul 26, 2015 Leanne rated it it was amazing
This 3rd book like the others can be read as a standalone as there is no cliffhanger, but I DO recommend that you read in order as this book will give spoilers to the previous books.

Nina Janelle is a strong alpha female who gets what she wants, how she wants, and when she wants. She is the head guard of her village Shamenia on the planet Sargaidia, she loves a good battle, but as of lately she's been in a battle of her own, and one she hates to admit she's losing.
Her werepanther side is going th
Sue Riley
Jun 30, 2016 Sue Riley rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes a good paranormal romance
Recommended to Sue by: I love Mandy Roth books
Point of No ReturnMandy M. Roth

Reviewed by SFF Dragon

A Hero and heroine who are always at odds with other, but they get their HEA in the end. With a bonus. I love it.

I love Mandy Roth books and this copy of 'Point of No Return' was given to me by the author in exchange for an honest review. I've read book 1 in this series and really enjoyed it. I bought book 2, but haven't read it yet, so my review may have a hole or two, although all of Mandy's books have enough background that they can be read
Vanessa theJeepDiva
Nina and Jordan have had an intense mutual attraction since the moment they both first saw one another. Nina’s mating cycle is the force that finally pushes them to do what they have been denying for far too long. She has found herself trapped with Jordan for an indeterminate amount of time. She needs relief from the heat cycle. Her sanity is about to break and the one man guaranteed to drive her insane is the one who can provide her with everything that she needs, yet denies herself.

There were
Shannon Robinson
Jul 07, 2015 Shannon Robinson rated it it was amazing
I love this series and this installment doesn’t disappoint. Nina and Jordan have been going at it with attitude between each other since Jordan’s ship first touched down. The attraction between these two is undeniable that I don’t understand why it took them this long to see the light. When forced to help Nina to overcome some inner demons, Jordan plays into the hands of a priestess who may or may not be the enemy. This was a really good story that I need more of.
Nikki Brooks
Feb 19, 2015 Nikki Brooks rated it really liked it
Project Exorcism - Book 3.

Nina is a woman who likes her men fleeting and intense and not necessarily one at a time. As part shifter/part Magic she needs regular sex to keep her powers in check. But she is going into her heat cycle and she is determined not to give in and use any available male.

Jordan,a pilot, crashed on Ninas planet a few years ago and strangely he and his crew mingled well with the natives, unlike others who visit the planet. His brother mated and is now settled on the planet.
Cilicia White
Dec 04, 2014 Cilicia White rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the series and the one I have been looking forward to. We first meet Jordan and Nina in the first book and we see how much they are attracted to each other. They fight their feelings for each other and it takes Nina's mating cycle for them to come together. Both are stubborn warriors who doesnt believe that they need anyone. This is a novella but does end in a HEA!!

I was given a copy of this book for a honest review...
Donna Hokanson
Mar 13, 2015 Donna Hokanson rated it it was amazing
Denial is futile
Is this well written story you have two people/shifters that are very attracted to each other but keep denying it to each other. In fact they seem to fight a lot with each other. It’s amazing what happens or doesn't happen when two people can’t talk to each other about their feelings. The two are slated to go on a mission together and end up crashing. This is a wonderfully well written and very enjoyable story to read.
Janette Lopez
Feb 14, 2015 Janette Lopez rated it it was amazing
This is the third in the series but can be read as a stand alone. This follows Nina the head f security and Jordan the off world soldier. Both are shifters and in total denial. The true question are the mates or not?? This was a great quick read and Mandy is an AWSOME writer who manages to get a great amount is a quick read. I love this series and think if you like paranormal or futuristic romance this is for you!
Denise Mcnamara
Feb 21, 2015 Denise Mcnamara rated it it was amazing
Book 3 is as good as the first two. If you haven't read the series this book has shifters in space in a future setting. It has a great story line you can keep up with and some added romance with a feisty alpha female that wants to be dominated but is to dominate herself to ask for it. I highly recomment this book and although it is a stand alone and you don't need to read to first two , I recommend it.
Carla Sabatino
Apr 11, 2015 Carla Sabatino rated it really liked it
I do like the Project Exorcism series, but it's a little hard to me to get into each book. However....Once I've started it and gotten into it... I find I don't want it to end. While Slow to start, they do suck you in. I love how ultra determined Nina is to avoid her attraction to Jordan only to realize he's the one she was waiting for. True love story. Dont stop reading.
Laticia Overton
Mar 31, 2015 Laticia Overton rated it it was amazing
Nina and Jordan have a spicy romance. This was a great read, I truly enjoyed their journey to each other. Their attraction was undeniable and hot. Though Nina didn't want to fall for any man, she couldn't help her combustible connection to Jordan. When their vessel crashes so does their resistance to their feelings. I look forward to more from this series.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • His Fire Maiden (Space Lords, #2)
  • Calling the Bluff (Down & Dirty, #2)
  • Stormchild (Pacific Passion, #1)
  • To the Max
  • Slave Princess (Sons of Lyra, #1)
  • Beyond The Shadows (Realms Beyond, #2)
  • My Avenging Angel (Angels and Demons #1)
  • A Very Alpha Christmas
  • Unwanted Protector (Federal Paranormal Unit, #3)
  • Stripped
  • If You Believe (Unbelievable, #1)
  • A King's Ransom (Masters of Pleasure, #1)
NY Times & USA Today Bestselling Author Mandy M. Roth is a self-proclaimed Goonie, loves 80s music and movies and wishes leg warmers would come back into fashion. She also thinks the movie The Breakfast Club should be mandatory viewing for…okay, everyone. When she’s not dancing around her office to the sounds of the 80s, she’s busy writing sexy paranormal operatives. Mandy lives in Oxford, Mis ...more
More about Mandy M. Roth...

Project Exorcism (4 books)
  • Paranormal Payload (Project Exorcism, #1)
  • Force of Attraction (Project Exorcism, #2)
  • Civil Twilight (Project Exorcism, #4)