Mind Games

Mind Games (Games Thriller Series #2)

4.32 of 5 stars 4.32  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Chris Ryan doesn’t understand why he’s alive. By all accounts he should have died in the prison he and his step-brother created. Dying screams and the ring of gunshots still haunt his dreams and to make matters worse, five years hasn’t erased his passion for Jessica Connor.

She left him bleeding on the cold concrete floor, escaping the prison that held her for close to a ye...more
Published November 29th 2010 by eXcessica (first published November 25th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Mind Games, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mind Games

AH
Dec 15, 2010 AH rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Over 18/Adult content
WARNING: This book is intended for ADULT audiences. There are graphic scenes of rape and violence.

Mind Games is the sequel to Survival Games. Set five years after the events of Survival Games, Mind Games continues the story of Jessica and Tom and their attempts to put their shattered lives together. They are doing well until a face from their past confinement shows up into their lives with a message. Ty, now known as Chris makes an appearance and their lives change.

Mind Games is not as dark as...more
Paula
J. E. Taylor was generous enough to send me the book Mind Games as well as the book End Game, which I won on Goodreads! Looking forward to reading both of them. Thank you J.E. Taylor and Goodreads!
This was an exciting book - very graphic, but good. I should have read this book before End Games, but I enjoyed it just the same - guess I'll have to order Survival Games to finish out the set. It may be going backwards, but the other two of the series made me want to know the background that I missed...more
Rebecca Nolan
Wow. Even though this wasnt as great as the first book I was still unable to put it down. After reading the first in the series I just knew I had to find out what would happen. Tom, Jessica and Ty are all great characters, with a depth that drags you into the story. I was completely blown away by this series. Thank god for free kindle books or otherwise I would never have stumbled upon this author who is now on my favourites list.
Kerry
omg that woman is a bitch an i pity here in her mental state that she has to blackmail a man into marriage. pittiful woman. hates off to the author she did an amazing job with the t wo book i have read so far. cant wait to read the next one. am happy for chris and jess but i still feel sorry for tom i thought he should have at least gotten a happy end. will not everyone can get their way. poor thing.
Rachael
This book wasnt as good as the first one in my opinion, but i liked it all the same... Tom pissed me off and annoyed me throughout the whole entire book, what can i say im a Ty fan... Honestly I wanted Jessie to make up her mind faster I thought it was stupid how she dragged her feet, tiptoed around the tulips, and was constantly confused :0 But all of that brought the book to the conclusion i wanted!
VLynch
I love this series and love the characters in it. Ty/Chris is my favorite and for me the concept is unique, ghosts who can transport through mirrors and actually torture and kill someone. Love it. I have to say I have to wonder a bit about J.E. Taylor, her creativity is a bit scary and I serious think her neighbors should make sure they stay on her good side. :)
I recommend this book for anyone who loves horror and intense storylines. Not for the weak at heart but an excellent book. I have start...more
Becca
This book got a bit weird but it still kept me wanting to find out what happened.
Betty
Betty marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Kittykorn
Kittykorn marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
lynn
lynn marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Sheryl
Sheryl marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Angel Gelique
Angel Gelique marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2013
Texas
Texas marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2013
Patty Mcafee
Patty Mcafee marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2013
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2013
Jade
Jade marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
J.E. Taylor is a writer, a publisher, an editor, a manuscript formatter, a mother, a wife and a business analyst, not necessarily in that order. She first sat down to seriously write in February of 2007 after her daughter asked:

“Mom, if you could do anything, what would you do?”

From that moment on, she hasn’t looked back and now her writing resume includes six+ published novels along with several...more
More about J.E. Taylor...
Harvest Moon Survival Games Vengeance Armageddon End Game