Start by marking “Talking Back: . . . to Presidents, Dictators, and Assorted Scoundrels” as Want to Read:
Talking Back: . . . to Presidents, Dictators, and Assorted Scoundrels

Talking Back: . . . to Presidents, Dictators, and Assorted Scoundrels

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  3 reviews
No TV reporter today is more respected than NBC's Andrea Mitchell. She's covered stories from Jonestown to the fall of the Berlin Wall, gotten unexpected answers from such interviewees as Fidel Castro and Hillary Clinton, and balanced her high-wire career with a very public marriage to former Federal Reserve Board Chairman Dr. Alan Greenspan. Mitchell's candid, funny, and ...more
Published December 1st 2006 by Penguin Books (first published September 8th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Talking Back, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Talking Back

Joy H.
Added 11/26/11.
I'm currently listening to the audio version of this book. It's a very frank and open memoir of her life as a reporter. I find it to be an interesting review of the current events which I've observed over the years. The behind-the-scenes nature of the book makes it even more interesting.

Addendum: During January 2012, I finished listening to this audiobook. I found it very interesting and it was nice getting to know about Andrea Mitchell's life. I liked her strong delivery.
Emmett
Interesting review of events over the past few years. I listened to the auido version. I would very much liked to have listened to Andrea Mitchell read her own memoir.
Virginia
Not much new in the book, but enjoyable to relive recent history. Pretty soft regarding individuals and events.
Benjamin Grussi
Benjamin Grussi marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Talking Back: ...to Presidents, Dictators, and Assorted Scoundrels Talking Back Talking Back: To Presidents, Dictators, and Other Scoundrels Talking Back... to Presidents, Dictators, and Assorted Scoundrels