Start by marking “Sweet Farts #2: Rippin' It Old School” as Want to Read:
Sweet Farts #2: Rippin' It Old School

Sweet Farts #2: Rippin' It Old School (Sweet Farts #2)

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  104 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Sure, Keith Emerson may have cured the common fart at age nine. But that was so last year. Now, the whole world wants to know, “What have you done lately!?”

Thanks to his invention of Sweet Farts, the tablets that cancel even the most ripe and pungent fart smells, Keith has become the center of all kinds of attention he doesn’t want. His kid sister has turned into a farting
Published August 3rd 2010 by Two Lions

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Farts #2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Farts #2

Tim Roast
This light-hearted story follows Keith Emerson, a 10-year-old boy, in his struggles to get a science project together before the annual science fair. There is huge expectation on him because the previous year he made "sweet farts" which are sweets that make farts smile nice. That project was a huge success and he feels under pressure to deliver something as successful this time around.

My first concern was whether this book would be too toilet-y for my tastes what with its title and all that but
papasteve
The first book was a gas. This second book was a little airy. Still, the audience isn't me--it's 3rd through 5th graders and I'm sure they got a toot out of it.
k.wing
Not quite as humorous as the first book, but some really good lessons in this one. If you fail, it doesn't mean you're a failure. You just failed, and learned, and get to keep going.
Sondra Santos
My son didn't get excited about his summer reading list leading into 1st grade. I got the sequel to Sweet Farts in the mail (Rippin' it Old School) to review and his face lit up. We read the first 4 chapters before bed and the first thing he did when he woke up the next day was ask to read more of the book. He's able to read several sentences before handing it over to me and has asked for the first book so he doesn't miss any more adventures from this author who certainly knows how to reach boys ...more
Debbie
With a name like Bean you can only assume that the author was teased at school ( Baked Beans - Farting!).

My 8+9 seemed only interested in the title and couldnt get them interested in reading the book or being read to, so to be honest I read it myself which was a chore.

The fart joke wore thin very quickly and I felt sorry for Keith. As a 10 year old he had little support and seemed under a lot of pressure.

A happy ending and moral ' If life gives you lemons make lemonade'.

Saiz M.
This book is were funny if you are looking for humor. This book is about these three boys who make a club that talk about people who fart in there class a lot. The club that they made up is called sweet farts that insted of doing their work they make jokes about farts and people.I like this book because it has a lot of funny things.
Andy
The best part of this J-Fiction book is the preface, which talks about the acceptable (and unacceptable) rules of farting. Unfortunately it's funnier than anything else in the book. But if it will get boys to read....
Isabella
I had to write a book review on this one. When i saw the title i didnt want to read it. it sounded super gross but it is actually a great little story for younger kids.
Gina
Another 4 star family read! Raymond Bean is quickly becoming one of our families favorite authors!
Ethan
Dennis
well-done. it should hit the target audience dead center.
Rose
Not quite as good as the first but still enjoyable.
Melody Lutz
Fun read. Not as disgusting as I expected.
Angell
Angell marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Kim T.
Kim T. marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Kim
Kim added it
May 02, 2015
Tara Cavanagh
Tara Cavanagh marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Ryan
Ryan added it
Mar 01, 2015
Mawra
Mawra is currently reading it
Feb 10, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Raymond Bean is a dad, a teacher, and the Amazon best-selling author of the Sweet Farts, Benji Franklin and School Is A Nightmare books. His books have ranked #1 in Children's Humor, Humorous Series, and Fantasy and Adventure. They often rank among Amazon's top 100 books for children.
More about Raymond Bean...

Sweet Farts (3 books)
  • Sweet Farts
  • Sweet Farts #3: Blown Away
Sweet Farts School Is a Nightmare #1: First Week, Worst Week Sweet Farts #3: Blown Away Benji Franklin: Kid Zillionaire School Is a Nightmare #2: The Field Trip