Start by marking “Rippin' It Old School (Sweet Farts #2)” as Want to Read:
Rippin' It Old School (Sweet Farts #2)

Rippin' It Old School (Sweet Farts #2)

Sure, Keith Emerson may have cured the common fart at age nine. But that was so last year. Now, the whole world wants to know, “What have you done lately!?”

Thanks to his invention of Sweet Farts, the tablets that cancel even the most ripe and pungent fart smells, Keith has become the center of all kinds of attention he doesn’t want. His kid sister has turned into a farting
Published August 3rd 2010 by Two Lions

To ask other readers questions about Rippin' It Old School, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rippin' It Old School

Tim Roast
Mar 06, 2012 Tim Roast rated it really liked it
This light-hearted story follows Keith Emerson, a 10-year-old boy, in his struggles to get a science project together before the annual science fair. There is huge expectation on him because the previous year he made "sweet farts" which are sweets that make farts smile nice. That project was a huge success and he feels under pressure to deliver something as successful this time around.

My first concern was whether this book would be too toilet-y for my tastes what with its title and all that but
Sondra Santos
Aug 12, 2010 Sondra Santos rated it really liked it
Shelves: dominics
My son didn't get excited about his summer reading list leading into 1st grade. I got the sequel to Sweet Farts in the mail (Rippin' it Old School) to review and his face lit up. We read the first 4 chapters before bed and the first thing he did when he woke up the next day was ask to read more of the book. He's able to read several sentences before handing it over to me and has asked for the first book so he doesn't miss any more adventures from this author who certainly knows how to reach boys ...more
Debbie
May 29, 2011 Debbie rated it liked it
Shelves: vine-programme
With a name like Bean you can only assume that the author was teased at school ( Baked Beans - Farting!).

My 8+9 seemed only interested in the title and couldnt get them interested in reading the book or being read to, so to be honest I read it myself which was a chore.

The fart joke wore thin very quickly and I felt sorry for Keith. As a 10 year old he had little support and seemed under a lot of pressure.

A happy ending and moral ' If life gives you lemons make lemonade'.

Saiz M.
Nov 02, 2012 Saiz M. rated it it was amazing
This book is were funny if you are looking for humor. This book is about these three boys who make a club that talk about people who fart in there class a lot. The club that they made up is called sweet farts that insted of doing their work they make jokes about farts and people.I like this book because it has a lot of funny things.
Andy
Aug 26, 2010 Andy rated it it was ok
The best part of this J-Fiction book is the preface, which talks about the acceptable (and unacceptable) rules of farting. Unfortunately it's funnier than anything else in the book. But if it will get boys to read....
papasteve
The first book was a gas. This second book was a little airy. Still, the audience isn't me--it's 3rd through 5th graders and I'm sure they got a toot out of it.
Isabella
Jun 08, 2010 Isabella rated it liked it
I had to write a book review on this one. When i saw the title i didnt want to read it. it sounded super gross but it is actually a great little story for younger kids.
Melody Lutz
Jan 04, 2011 Melody Lutz rated it liked it
Fun read. Not as disgusting as I expected.
Ethan
Sep 28, 2012 Ethan rated it it was amazing
Gina
Another 4 star family read! Raymond Bean is quickly becoming one of our families favorite authors!
Rose
May 15, 2013 Rose rated it liked it
Not quite as good as the first but still enjoyable.
k.wing
Jan 20, 2014 k.wing rated it liked it
Not quite as humorous as the first book, but some really good lessons in this one. If you fail, it doesn't mean you're a failure. You just failed, and learned, and get to keep going.
Mehul Patel
Mehul Patel rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2017
Henry
Henry rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2015
Chris
Chris rated it liked it
Dec 20, 2011
Jessica Kolesar
Jessica Kolesar rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2016
Cooper Goodson
Cooper Goodson rated it it was ok
May 17, 2014
Kyle Brosnan
Kyle Brosnan rated it liked it
Feb 07, 2017
Michelle Ross
Michelle Ross rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2014
Manan sehgal
Manan sehgal rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2017
Donna Taneja
Donna Taneja rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2014
Malori Swalve
Malori Swalve rated it it was amazing
Sep 11, 2014
Laura rated it liked it
Jun 19, 2013
Kylie
Kylie rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2013
MICHAEL KULPER
MICHAEL KULPER rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2014
Deanne Alberts
Deanne Alberts rated it liked it
May 03, 2013
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2017
Sawyer
Sawyer rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2014
Deborah
Deborah rated it really liked it
May 01, 2015
Jake
Jake rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Raymond Bean is a dad, a teacher, and the Amazon best-selling author of the Sweet Farts, Benji Franklin and School Is A Nightmare books. His books have ranked #1 in Children's Humor, Humorous Series, and Fantasy and Adventure. They often rank among Amazon's top 100 books for children.
More about Raymond Bean...

Sweet Farts (3 books)
  • Sweet Farts
  • Blown Away (Sweet Farts #3)