Start by marking “Toy Story 3 Read-Along Storybook and CD” as Want to Read:
Toy Story 3 Read-Along Storybook and CD

Toy Story 3 Read-Along Storybook and CD

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  3 reviews

Woody, Buzz Lightyear, their pals, and a whole crew of new toys are along for the ride in this nonstop adventure. Readers can turn the pages at the sound of the chime and follow along with the word-for-word narration on the CD. With original character voices and movie sound effects from the smash-hit Toy Story 3, this thrilling read-along brings all the action to life!
Published May 4th 2010 by Disney Press

To ask other readers questions about Toy Story 3 Read-Along Storybook and CD, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Toy Story 3 Read-Along Storybook and CD

Diane
The abridged story for this Read-Along is quite well done. The illustrations are naturally very good and fitting. The only gripe I have, is that the narration is VERY fast! My son had a hard time following along. The chime signal to turn the page was often so embedded between the narration that it was easy to miss and my son (almost 5) did way too often. That isn't to say he didn't love it. He loves the movie and he's enjoyed listening to this over and over again.
Regina Hunter
This book sucks. I read it to my group and I read it 5 times. Only thing they liked about the book was pictures, nothing else. Pictures are not even dynamic to convey the story. Storyline is simply horrible: Woody was picked up by a girl, two pages later he is back and helping friends! Where was he?!!! I know that most children have watched the movie, but still, put an effort in proper writing.
Julie Arthur
This isn't the exact book we had for Eilidh (it was ISBN 978-1-4075-9580-1: Disney Pixar Toy Story 3 Book and CD). We borrowed it from the library and liked it that much we renewed it and will soon be purchasing our own copy.
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Coriann
Coriann marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Jose Camba
Jose Camba marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Aubrey
Aubrey marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Nehemiah Adjei
Nehemiah Adjei marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Jaydonperez
Jaydonperez marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2013
Hannah
Hannah added it
Mar 03, 2011
Note: The decision was made to consolidate all Disney publications under the name Walt Disney Company. This profile is for Walt Disney, the characters he created, and the company he founded. Any questions, please ask in the Librarian's Group.

Walter Elias "Walt" Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur,
More about Walt Disney Company...
Dumbo: A Little Golden Book Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Little Golden Book) Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading) Bambi (Disney Bambi) Aladdin (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)