Start by marking “The Beverly Hills Organizer's Home Organizing Bible” as Want to Read:
The Beverly Hills Organizer's Home Organizing Bible

The Beverly Hills Organizer's Home Organizing Bible

3.70  ·  Rating Details  ·  66 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
At last...an easy-to-follow, step-by-step visual guide to organizing your home room by room and piece by piece. Most organizing books are too complicated to actually use—you have to read them cover-to-cover, search for the information you need, then try to remember it once you finally find it. And after all that, it may be useless! With The Beverly Hills Organizer's Home O ...more
Published May 1st 2005 by Fair Winds Press

Be the first to ask a question about The Beverly Hills Organizer's Home Organizing Bible

Samantha
Jan 07, 2014 Samantha rated it liked it
I read the Kindle version because I had trouble finding it in stores. Transferring it into a Kindle book introduced some errors (crazy spellings in some spots and figure captions on different pages next to the wrong picture). It has useful instructions on how to fold and organize things, but I think I would have preferred a hard copy version.
Sarah Fox
Apr 16, 2014 Sarah Fox rated it liked it
Helpful instructions and tips on organizing including how to fold and hang clothes. Recommends clothing upright instead of stacked for easier viewing.
Chanel Earl
Apr 04, 2012 Chanel Earl rated it liked it
I read probably 85% of this one. It is good and has some wonderful tips, but I just didn't find the photos as inspiring as I wanted them to be. I love organizing/home decor/craft books because I love the photos, so when they aren't motivating enough, I have trouble really enjoying the other content, even if it is great.
Elena
Oct 04, 2008 Elena rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reference
I've read quite a few organization books, and this one was well thought out and easy to read and follow. My closets and drawers have never looked so neat. The techniques are not new, but then I wouldn't remember them so well. The Koop is a pro!
Amy
Feb 16, 2010 Amy rated it liked it
This was inpiring for sure, but some suggestions (bra & sock organizers for example) may work for some, but I thought it was a bit over the top. I did learn a lot about organizing my papers and things the tend to "multiply" in junk drawers
Emily
Sep 01, 2007 Emily rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone who needs to cleanup
Shelves: mustread
AMAZING! I have always fallen into the clutter trap, but this book does more than give you tips, it teaches you how to think about chaos and how to organize it. I feel so empowered and I am more organized than I've every been.
Bunny
Feb 27, 2013 Bunny rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-13
What a load of shit.

Also, did she take these pictures at the start of her career, in the 90's? Because the quality is shit.
Janet Matthews
Janet Matthews rated it really liked it
May 22, 2016
Claudia Garrett
Claudia Garrett marked it as to-read
May 15, 2016
Kim Kluge
Kim Kluge marked it as to-read
May 11, 2016
Emilie
Emilie marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
blondshell
blondshell rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2016
Sarah Meadows
Sarah Meadows rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2016
Tamara Stephens
Tamara Stephens rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2016
Taylor White
Taylor White rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2016
Thomas J. Conn Jr.
Thomas J. Conn Jr. rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2016
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2016
Essa
Essa rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2015
Vietta Hodge
Vietta Hodge marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2015
Meredith Goodwin
Meredith Goodwin marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
brittany
brittany rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2015
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2015
Linda
Linda rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2015
Christina West
Christina West marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2015
Anastasia
Anastasia marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Hana Ali
Hana Ali marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Julie Muellenberg
Julie Muellenberg rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2015
Kathleen Fleming
Kathleen Fleming rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2015
Aleah Meggs
Aleah Meggs rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2015