Start by marking “The Beverly Hills Organizer's Home Organizing Bible: A Pro's Answers to Your Organizing Prayers” as Want to Read:

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  56 ratings  ·  7 reviews
At last...an easy-to-follow, step-by-step visual guide to organizing your home room by room and piece by piece. Most organizing books are too complicated to actually use—you have to read them cover-to-cover, search for the information you need, then try to remember it once you finally find it. And after all that, it may be useless! With The Beverly Hills Organizer's Home O ...more
Published May 1st 2005 by Fair Winds Press

Be the first to ask a question about The Beverly Hills Organizer's Home Organizing Bible

Samantha
I read the Kindle version because I had trouble finding it in stores. Transferring it into a Kindle book introduced some errors (crazy spellings in some spots and figure captions on different pages next to the wrong picture). It has useful instructions on how to fold and organize things, but I think I would have preferred a hard copy version.
Sarah Fox
Helpful instructions and tips on organizing including how to fold and hang clothes. Recommends clothing upright instead of stacked for easier viewing.
Chanel Earl
I read probably 85% of this one. It is good and has some wonderful tips, but I just didn't find the photos as inspiring as I wanted them to be. I love organizing/home decor/craft books because I love the photos, so when they aren't motivating enough, I have trouble really enjoying the other content, even if it is great.
Elena
I've read quite a few organization books, and this one was well thought out and easy to read and follow. My closets and drawers have never looked so neat. The techniques are not new, but then I wouldn't remember them so well. The Koop is a pro!
Amy
This was inpiring for sure, but some suggestions (bra & sock organizers for example) may work for some, but I thought it was a bit over the top. I did learn a lot about organizing my papers and things the tend to "multiply" in junk drawers
Emily
Sep 01, 2007 Emily rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone who needs to cleanup
Shelves: mustread
AMAZING! I have always fallen into the clutter trap, but this book does more than give you tips, it teaches you how to think about chaos and how to organize it. I feel so empowered and I am more organized than I've every been.
Bunny
What a load of shit.

Also, did she take these pictures at the start of her career, in the 90's? Because the quality is shit.
Anna
Anna added it
Jul 06, 2015
LuCretia Curry
LuCretia Curry marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Karyn Osinowo
Karyn Osinowo marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Carolyn French
Carolyn French marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Rsmith
Rsmith marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Maria Tracey
Maria Tracey marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Jessie Haynes
Jessie Haynes marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Beverly Hills Organizer's House Book: The Ultimate Household Organizing Guide & Workbook