Start by marking “The Perfectly Useless Book of Useless Information: You'll Never Need to Know Anything That's in This Book...But Read It Anyway” as Want to Read:

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  69 ratings  ·  8 reviews
It doesn't get any more useless than this!
The most inconsequential entry yet in the #1 "New York Times" bestselling series proves that information is overrated.
Your life won't be improved by knowing that...
? Frank Sinatra's mother was a convicted felon.
? Bugs Bunny was born in Brooklyn.
? The average American home contains $90 in loose change.
? It is illegal to
Published May 1st 2010 by Perigee Books

To ask other readers questions about The Perfectly Useless Book of Useless Information, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfectly Useless Book of Useless Information

Ana
These are like candy to me. The series of 'Useless Information' books.
Not only do they have the sort of factoids that I like to read right before going to bed, but they also have the cutest critters around on their covers. An all around winning combination.

Perfect for all of those who have an inner Cliff Clavin :o)
What can I say? I'm a sucker for useless tidbits of information!

This whole series is just so much fun. Really quick and easy to read, nicely organized, and full of random bits of stuff that may, ultimately, not lead to any great epiphanies in life, but are nevertheless interesting and entertaining. It is still another way to learn something new, and some of these snippets have even prompted me to want to learn a little bit more and I'll go into a bit of research on some subject or other.

Let's pu
Larissa
If you ever want to know random facts that you didn't want to know, this is your source. What a fantastic, quick read of information, and some of it I even remember!
Aimee
a fun, fun, fun read... had a great time stumping my Dad with some of this stuff over Christmas! :)
Leah Cass
I love useless info so it was right up my alley. Good coffee table book for conversation starters.
Diane
One more fun book fill with facts & trivia to get me to Jeopardy.
Shantell Davis
I love this entire series. The facts are fascinating.
Melutopia
cute little ditty about all sorts of odd facts
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Matthew Dishman
Matthew Dishman marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
Thomas Clardy
Thomas Clardy marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Isolde Emerald
Isolde Emerald is currently reading it
Sep 06, 2014
Ray
Ray marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Shafkat Ahnaf
Shafkat Ahnaf marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014
Mindy
Mindy marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Rache
Rache marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Book of Totally Useless Information Why Does Popcorn Pop?: And 201 Other Fascinating Facts about Food Disgusting Things: a Miscellany The Perfectly Useless Book of Useless Information: You'll Never Need to Know Anything That's in This Book...But Read It Anyway The Essential Book of Useless Information (Holiday Edition): The Most Unimportant Things You'll Never Need to Know