Start by marking “Winning a Groom in 10 Dates” as Want to Read:
Winning a Groom in 10 Dates

Winning a Groom in 10 Dates (The Fun Factor #2)

3.47  ·  Rating Details  ·  76 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
As a teenager, geeky Sophie adored gorgeous Brandon. He protected her from the bullies, but was too tough for the sweet small-town girl to crack. Then he left for the army....Now the rebel's back--just in time to rescue Sophie from attending her ex-fiance's engagement party alone. He'll be her stand-in boyfriend and convince everyone they're wildly in love!
Published July 13th 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Winning a Groom in 10 Dates, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winning a Groom in 10 Dates

Dalia
Jul 28, 2012 Dalia rated it really liked it
A perfect blend of fun & emotional intensity. Thanks to CC s talent, this is not the standard fake relationship story. The characters are wonderful. A hero to die for and an ordinary girl from a small American town. Sophie had a cruch on brand since they were teens. The characters development is beautifully executed. Sophie develops from an insecure, self- conscious, almost pathetic girl always in need of hero s help, to a confident, assertive woman, who knows what she wants & g
Sylvia
Jan 12, 2016 Sylvia rated it liked it
Sinopsis:
Cuando era una adolescente, la aplicada y formal Sophie adoraba al apuesto Brandon, que la protegía de los que se metían con ella. Pero él era demasiado impetuoso para una chiquilla de pueblo como ella. Al final, se alistó en el ejército y se fue. Ahora, el chico rebelde había regresado, justo a tiempo para acompañarla a la fiesta de compromiso de su antiguo prometido y evitarle una humillación. Sophie presentaría a Brandon como su nuevo novio y juntos convencerían a todos de estar loca
Teresa
Oct 01, 2010 Teresa rated it really liked it
I'm so torn as to whether to give this four stars or five. This is Mills and Boon, it's not deep, and soul searching; it's brain candy. A feel good romance at it's best.

Part of me wanted this book to be Heat/Modern Romance, and see some of the sexual tension lead to the bedroom, (because Brandon is just so damn sexy!) but a part of me just loved the sensual tenderness and the frustrations of fancying the pants off someone that these books provoke.

This story, is very similar to something I am w
Sara  HarlequinJunkie
May 14, 2012 Sara HarlequinJunkie rated it really liked it
My Blog: HarlequinJunkie Romance Reviews

A great story! I really liked this book with its small town setting and big heart. This book was funny at times, emotional at others and deeply introspective on the whole.

Brand was sexy and macho in a CIA covert operative kinda way and Sophie was funny and endearing. A perfect pairing! You can't help but fall in love with Brand and Sophie's story, both these characters go through a journey of self-discovery as the story progesses leading to their HEA.
A def
Caro
Dec 17, 2011 Caro rated it really liked it
Shelves: h-mnb-s
I really liked this book. It had humor, emotion, a little action/suspense feeling, and a sassy, sexy happy ever after. I would dedinitely read this book again. I liked the emotions portrayed and had really felt them. I liked the self discovery and the way it makes me want to take a look at myself, even if I know that won't necessarily be fun or a happy event. I'll most likely procrastinate, but the book makes me want to look hard and deep and improve and correct. ENJOY!!!
ஐ Briansgirl (Book Sale Queen)ஐ
Apr 30, 2011 ஐ Briansgirl (Book Sale Queen)ஐ rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Jane, BJ Rose
I rarely rate a serial Harlequin book 5 stars. They're just cranked out on a formula and although might be good, rarely are unique or excellent. This book is. I cried at the end. Both characters show alot of personal growth and both the couple and the relationship feels real. Within the first 20 pages of the book you like both characters and care what happens to them. I love that she finally got the confidence to go after what she wanted. A true love story.
Natalija
Feb 07, 2012 Natalija rated it liked it
Shelves: category
Sweet, solid Harlequin Romance novel. I loved the small town feel of it & the characters were amazing. I wanted to give this book more than 3 stars, but I like to get to know main characters through dialogue & not through long narrations. And this book had plenty of them. Other than that, I thought it was quite enjoyable.
Jenny Schwartz
Aug 11, 2010 Jenny Schwartz rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
I like Cara Colter's honorable heroes and quietly strong heroines. Winning a Groom in 10 Dates has both. The ending felt a little rushed, but the book is a keeper. A sweet journey to love.
Carrie
Jan 17, 2011 Carrie rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2011
This is a fun contemporary romance. The couple really fit each other well and I loved the character growth of the heroine. They both made each other better.
adrienne member
Jun 10, 2013 adrienne member rated it it was amazing
that was really good..i loved how much sophie changed in the end and it was a great romance plot.
cute sweet and fuzzy
Ayimas
Dec 08, 2013 Ayimas rated it really liked it
Shelves: ro-ma-ro-ma-ma
sweet, dreamy n memorable <3 :)
PWRL
Jun 14, 2011 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-new
O
Tiffany Bruce
Tiffany Bruce rated it liked it
Jul 11, 2016
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Enely
Enely added it
Jun 29, 2016
Therese Beharrie
Therese Beharrie rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2016
TSN
TSN rated it it was ok
May 10, 2016
Kmk
Kmk rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2016
Mikatharra
Mikatharra marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Penny
Penny rated it really liked it
Mar 02, 2016
Paula
Paula added it
Feb 11, 2016
Leslie R.
Leslie R. rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2016
Teazia Cockburn
Teazia Cockburn marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2016
Laura Correia
Laura Correia rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2015
Krystal
Krystal marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2015
Erin
Erin rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2015
Helen
Helen marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Cara Colter was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, surrounded by ranches, but she was always a reluctant city girl. A journalism graduate, she has been making her living with words for her entire adult life. Before published her first romance novel in 1987, she wrote educational materials, newspaper stories, magazine articles and even sermons!

"I am living proof that dreams come true," Cara says. "I
More about Cara Colter...

The Fun Factor (10 books)
  • Tipping the Waitress with Diamonds
  • Deserted Island, Dreamy Ex!
  • Mistletoe and the Lost Stiletto