Start by marking “Jekyll and Hyde, The Musical” as Want to Read:
Jekyll and Hyde, The Musical

Jekyll and Hyde, The Musical

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Published August 1st 1997 by Cherry Lane Music Company

To ask other readers questions about Jekyll and Hyde, The Musical, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jekyll and Hyde, The Musical

Megan
I have loved this music since the original cast album released in 1994. The script is a little limited, and very different from the book, but I don't mind because the music is so lovely and haunting. It tells the story well and I am excited to finally perform it later this fall.
Katie Williams
Wonderful themes, beautiful music, entirely heart-wrenching.
Rachel Wagner
Linda Eder raised this music to a new level. Oddly enough the character of Dr Jeckyll/Hyde is the boringest one. The love songs, particularly the ones sung by Eder, are the cream of the show. They are true gems.
Sam
The score for Jekyll and Hyde is absolutely phenomenal, combining elements of classic and modern composers.
Nicki Markus
I used this edition when I sang "Someone Like You" in competition. Nice, easy piano accompaniment
Amanda
I would do this play again and again and again. Amazing!
Victoria Olsen
Victoria Olsen marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Svetlana Roshchina
Svetlana Roshchina marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Morgan
Morgan marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Dianne
Dianne added it
Jul 17, 2014
Alisha
Alisha marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory The Roar of the Greasepaint, the Smell of the Crowd Christmas 1993, Or, Santa's Last Ride An Absolutely Amazing Christmas Story Scrooge : The Musical Sherlock Holmes, The Musical