Start by marking “See No Evil (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #39” as Want to Read:
See No Evil (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #39

See No Evil (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #39

4.04  ·  Rating Details  ·  50 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
My home-decorating business was booming, thanks to that new account for model homes in a posh neighborhood. Of course, it didn't seem quite so posh when I came face-to-face with a man escaping the scene of his crime--a murder right next door to the house I was decorating. Now my life's on the line until the police fi nd the murderer, and I'm guarded 24/7 by my panicky room ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 256 pages
Published February 13th 2007 by Steeple Hill (first published February 1st 2007)

Be the first to ask a question about See No Evil (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #39

Anna Karenina by Leo TolstoyThe Girl on the Train by Paula HawkinsMy Sister's Keeper by Jodi PicoultThe Dutch Girl by Donna ThorlandAnybody Out There? by Marian Keyes
"Anna"
154th out of 175 books — 13 voters

More lists with this book...

Michelle
Jun 11, 2015 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Written in first person (with a few chapters from the killer's point of view), this book is a winner with the right amount of romance and suspense. The author mixes light-hearted scenes that leave you laughing with tender hearted scenes.

Home decorator and art teacher, Anna, witnesses a murderer running from a building while hanging curtains in Gray Edwards' new housing development. Now Gray must protect her and her two girlfriends from the murderer!

The suspense was great! The author took us on
Geokowgurl
Oct 10, 2011 Geokowgurl rated it liked it
This book is not in my usual genre to read, but when my Aunt passed away, I inherited all of her books and so instead of letting them to waste I decided to read a few when I was bored. It ended up being not a bad little story. When Anna witnessed the suspect leaving the scene of a murder her life suddenly became much more interesting. He of course, wanted her dead so that she couldn't identify him and the strong willed woman that she is doesn't want to give anything up including her work, her pr ...more
Jaikaies
Jan 20, 2011 Jaikaies rated it liked it
Recommended to Jaikaies by: My Nana
I tend to go through phases when it comes to the books I read and, while I have gone through mystery and inspirational phases, I have rarely read inspirational suspense novels. Yet over the Christmas holidays I ran out of books to read; I checked under my mum's bed for her to-be-read pile where I found the books my Nana had loaned her. Gayle Roper's "See No Evil" became the beginning of my first inspirational suspense novel reading phase.

I won't say it is my favourite book ever, but I did like
Rosamond
Jul 18, 2014 Rosamond rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014-read
I enjoyed the book. Gayle Roper doesn't overdo it on the God-thing; I really like her plot and the character development and the sense of humor she brings to her books.
Robin
Jun 26, 2014 Robin rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this one quite well! I hadn't read this author before but I was taken with her writing style from the first couple of pages, and I've already started looking for more of her books.
Tonica
Oct 09, 2014 Tonica rated it liked it
I knew this would be a good fast 'clean' read for my camping/fishing time in Oklahoma.... Glad it wasn't set in the woods on a lake! lol
Donna
Jan 10, 2011 Donna rated it it was amazing
Great book.
Tiff
Tiff marked it as to-read
May 22, 2016
Kathy
Kathy added it
May 14, 2016
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2016
Laura marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2016
Terry Conrad
Terry Conrad marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2016
Michaela
Michaela marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
M
M marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Teresa Banks
Teresa Banks marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2016
Kellie Kulow
Kellie Kulow marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
Katelyn M Taylor
Katelyn M Taylor marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2015
Beiza
Beiza added it
Nov 28, 2015
Wenona
Wenona marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Nelda Carter
Nelda Carter marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2015
Kathie
Kathie added it
Jul 05, 2015
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Gayle Roper is the award-winning author of more than 40 books and has been a Christy finalist three times.
She lives with her husband in southeastern Pennsylvania where she enjoys reading, gardening, and her family.
More about Gayle Roper...