Start by marking “Dakota Springs (Dakota Heat, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dakota Springs (Dakota Heat, #4)

Dakota Springs (Dakota Heat #4)

Elizabeth Reed returns to her hometown for a fresh start, but she wants to avoid the ranchers who broke her heart. Hayden and Chandler Scott regret turning Elizabeth away so many years ago, but she was too young. Now that she's back in Dakota Springs, they want a second chance to prove how much they've always loved her.
Kindle Edition
Published (first published January 11th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Dakota Springs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dakota Springs

Jan 16, 2011 Sarah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Spoilers!!

Check out my blog: Escape by Fiction

The day her divorce is final, Elizabeth gets a call from the 2 men in her past that she's never been able to forget or get over. She knows they'll be in the small town she grew up and is returning to so she can give her daughter the same wholesome upbringing she had, but she thinks she can avoid them.

Chandler and Hayden Scott (yes - brothers) made a big mistake 8 years ago when they told Lizzy she was nuts for having feelings for the both of them. Th
Feb 15, 2014 Sarah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lizzy has loved the scott brothers since she was 16 but when she turn 18 and expressed how much they mean to her they rejected her love and told her she was crazy. Now 8 years have gone by she divorced and has a 2year old daughter. The Scott brothers pick her up from airport instead of the parents and try everything in their power to woo her back in her life and heart. I really like this story. Lizzy took some convincing but when u got two sexy cowboy dogging u constantly u eventually give in. T ...more
Anna
Feb 22, 2015 Anna rated it liked it
Hayden is a bit annoying with his autocratic attitude, these men never seem to admit when they made their own mistakes but a fun, sexy story all the same.
Tracey Steinbach
Apr 02, 2014 Tracey Steinbach rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I bought this book and read it the same day. I love Leah Brooke! It was a very enjoyable read. I just wish it had been longer.
Lexi Love
Donna
Feb 10, 2013 Donna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-erotic, 2013
A quick and entertaining story featuring two very determined alpha males and a guaranteed HEA ending. Perfect for those reading days when you're not in the mood for angst or melodrama. The majority of the characters are quite likeable - even the ex has some redeeming qualities, the story flows, there are a few surprises along the way, and also some very sexy scenes.

This is my first book by this author and I enjoyed it sufficiently to read more in this series.
Rebecca
Jul 27, 2010 Rebecca rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read and loved the entire Dakota Heat series. I asked her if she was writing more (on Facebook) and she said no. Sigh. LOL. But I loved this one, I think it might be my favorite out of the group, just because the characters had a history together that was not always easy to overcome. Great book. Great series.
Oleta Blaylock
Apr 04, 2012 Oleta Blaylock rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books
This is a fairly predictable story but it is well written and the characters are likable. The book is a quick read perfect for a rainy day at home or a day at the beach. Ms. Brooke is a good author who continues to grow into her voice as a writer. I enjoyed the book and look forward to other books written by her.
Adriana
Dakota Springs by Leah Brooke

This is the last book in this series and I give a 2.5 overall, just a little bit better than okay. I’ve read this whole series and though the writing was done well they were missing a certain factor. The factor I’m talking about is when a series says on my mind when I finish it.
April
Yummy, Hot and Heavy, Steamy read!!! Such a sexy book!! I love a hunky cowboy!!! The story could have been better but overall an enjoyable read!

Oh, and I love a delicious western menage!! The more the merrier!!
Martha
Aug 31, 2011 Martha marked it as won-t-finish  ·  review of another edition
Kindle.
Diana
Diana rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2016
Bennett
Bennett marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2016
Tina
Tina is currently reading it
Sep 12, 2016
Naomi
Naomi rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2016
Fany Torres
Fany Torres rated it really liked it
Sep 04, 2016
Katd
Katd marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2016
Jennifer Ferraiuolo
Jennifer Ferraiuolo marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2016
Renee
Renee rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2016
Kim Shrout
Kim Shrout rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2016
Carey
Carey marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2016
Teresa
Teresa rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2016
Adrienne Soloman
Adrienne Soloman rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2016
Sloane
Sloane added it
Jul 08, 2016
  • Damaged Cowboys
  • Beaumonts’ Brand
  • Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men
  • Heavenly Angel (Divine Creek Ranch, #3)
  • Compromised Cowgirl (Bride Train, #3)
  • Unbridled and Undone (The Double Rider Men's Club, #1)
  • For the Love of Anna (The Town of Pearl, #1)
  • Phantoms' Pleasure (Circle of Three, #3)
  • Cowboy Boots and Untamed Hearts (Cowboy Boots, #1)
  • Two to Love (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #2)
  • Kansas Heat (Kansas Heat, #1)
  • Wilde Nights (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #4)
  • Commando Cowboys Capture Their Mate (Wyoming Warriors, #1)
Also writes Historical (Old West) Erotic Romance under the Pseudonym Lana Dare
More about Leah Brooke...

Dakota Heat (5 books)
  • Her Dakota Men (Dakota Heat, #1)
  • Dakota Ranch Crude (Dakota Heat, #2)
  • Dakota's Cowboys (Dakota Heat, #3)
  • Ice Men of North Dakota (Dakota Heat #5)