Start by marking “Gray's Anatomy for Students: With Student Consult Online Access” as Want to Read:
Gray's Anatomy for Students: With Student Consult Online Access

Gray's Anatomy for Students: With Student Consult Online Access

This completely new addition to the Gray's Anatomy family is specifically tailored to meet the needs of today's anatomy students. A team of authors with a wealth of diverse teaching and clinical experience have carefully crafted the book to efficiently cover the information taught in contemporary anatomy courses. A user-friendly format, a regional organization, and outstan ...more
Paperback, First Edition, 1150 pages
Published October 30th 2004 by Churchill Livingstone (first published October 19th 2004)

Bryce
Aug 31, 2010 Bryce rated it it was amazing
The most comprehensive resource for any medical student. Having purchased a different textbook on the advice of my Human Anatomy professor, I found the my first text overwhelmingly complex and confusing. In search of a more student-friendly text, I came across this book, and the quality and clarity far surpasses any other anatomy textbook I've seen.

This book features a detailed look at virtually every part of the human body. The information is clearly presented, and features a wide array of colo
Bruce
Jun 21, 2011 Bruce rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: medicine, science
If you have studied a bit of anatomy, this text should be no problem. I used it to broaden and deepen my knowledge of anatomy after having taken two anatomy classes, and also used it as a reference when working as a tutor. I found it also aided my work as a dissector. It is a great introduction and preparation for tackling the full text.
Angavar
Apr 21, 2011 Angavar rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I own two anatomy textbooks (Clinically Oriented Anatomy, Sixth Edition: Softcover North American Edition and this one) and I've also read others. This is an excellent resource for medical students who are just starting to learn anatomy. Other textbooks are better when it comes to written descriptions, but few other textbooks can match the diagrams in Gray's Anatomy for Students (excepting Netter's Atlas of course).
Duha Mirza
Jul 03, 2016 Duha Mirza rated it it was amazing
Shelves: medicine
If you want to learn anatomy study from grays, it is smoothly sectioned, the right way to say it that it is sectioned by "region" not like other books sectioned by "systems". And it has clear pictures, detailed, that can be easily memorized. The best book for me, Ido love it.
Mao Gallardo
Jul 28, 2013 Mao Gallardo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: medicine
I bought this after getting fed up with Snell's Clinical Anatomy. It's like having Netter's Illustrations and Gray's Anatomy, albeit condensed, in one.
Abdul Haseeb
Feb 16, 2017 Abdul Haseeb rated it it was amazing
Shelves: anatomy
An excellent book of anatomy and the best thing about this book is that most of time you don't need to have atlas of anatomy because the diagrammatic illustrations in this book are quite enough to clear your concepts.
Melannie :)
Mar 16, 2011 Melannie :) rated it really liked it
I liked this 'cause it was way simpler than other texts, like Anatomy of Human Body and the pictures were cool and understandable, although not as precise as Atlas of Human Anatomy: With netteranatomy.com but it makes an excellent text book for people that are not familiar/ used to heavy content anatomy books.

Plus, I've met Doctor Richard L. Drake and he is super nice and intelligent and open to aswer questions or doubts about his book.
Rebecca Child
Dec 11, 2007 Rebecca Child rated it really liked it
Shelves: mind-med-school
If you are not having your anatomy notes handed to you on a silver platter, or you simply learn better from reading text books than listening to lectures, this is a good book. Very easy to read, very well organized, decent graphics & lots of clinical correlates. This book saved me from the sections taught by the new anatomy professor (who wasn't a bad prof, he was just forced to come across as disconnected & slightly contradictory b/c he was forced to teach from the previous professors n ...more
Saja AlHayan
Best Anatomy book you could ever find !
- Great pictures illustrations.
- Easy.
- classified first by systems in brief (1 chapter) then regionally (the rest of the book)
- you could easily memories the whole body.
Yes it's not systemic, but it doesn't make confusions (at least not to me)

I definitely recommend this book !
No regrets!
ahmad  afridi
Mar 17, 2016 ahmad afridi rated it it was amazing
the reason I kept "Gray's Anatomy for Students" as my primary textbook for anatomy was that I didn't need to look up in atlas for illustrations and diagrams . the book itself consist most conceptual diagrams . alongside illustrations text is also systemic and simple. would recommend it over snells anatomy

Juhi Puri
Dec 13, 2011 Juhi Puri rated it it was amazing
“If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.”
― Oscar Wilde
This is the one which can be read again and again and again and over again. :-)
The whole of human body with the near life pictures. This actually helped me pass my exams.
Sultan Saaty
Aug 25, 2015 Sultan Saaty rated it it was amazing
Shelves: medical
الطبعة التانية.
الكتاب دا زي القرآن بالنسبة للاناتومي. احسن تكست ممكن تقراه اذا ما كان عندك واحد من الجامعة نفسها. الصور ممتازة وتغنيك عن الاطلس.

الاپروتش حقه يختلف عن كتب كتير لانه يشرح ريجونال اناتومي مو سيستيماتيك اناتومي.
Nomes
Jan 17, 2014 Nomes rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2013, text-books
This text was invaluable for my first year anatomy classes. I'd like to get the full book at some point, but this one is brilliant as a first year text. Clear diagrams and explanations. Highly recommended.
Abderrahman Najjar
A must-have medicine student reference.
Its text & images make you through away your university's anatomy textbooks!!
Manuel
May 12, 2013 Manuel rated it it was amazing
Algunos errores, pero sería exigir mucho si no admitimos errores en un libro de tal magnitud. Pero a pesar de eso, muy buen libro :)
Ana
Jul 30, 2013 Ana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Es muy útil, sobre todo para estudiar el aparato locomotor, las tablas de músculos con origen e inserción e inervación son muy buenas.
Emily
Dec 18, 2009 Emily rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The human body is INSANELY COOL... but I have been reading this book for the past three months and am happy to be done with it.
Nilesh
Nilesh rated it liked it
Sep 08, 2015
Elamire
Elamire rated it really liked it
Oct 27, 2015
Prajapromodya
Prajapromodya rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2014
Terri
Terri rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2015
Rebecca Kunkel
Rebecca Kunkel rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2016
Marija
Marija rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2011
Nivetha Venkatasamy
Nivetha Venkatasamy rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2015
Yasaman A
Yasaman A rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2015
Mahii
Mahii rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2010
Ayisha Usman
Ayisha Usman rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2015
Aseel
Aseel rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2016
Emma Ligia
Emma Ligia rated it really liked it
Oct 30, 2014
  • Review of Medical Physiology
  • Harper's Illustrated Biochemistry
  • Basic & Clinical Pharmacology
  • Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, with E-Book
  • Physiology (Board Review Series)
  • Clinically Oriented Anatomy