Start by marking “The Belly Book: A Nine-Month Journal for You and Your Growing Belly” as Want to Read:
The Belly Book: A Nine-Month Journal for You and Your Growing Belly

The Belly Book: A Nine-Month Journal for You and Your Growing Belly

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  112 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Before you get to meet your baby, you spend a swell (so to speak) nine months getting acquainted with your growing belly. The first pregnancy journal devoted 100% to you and your belly, The Belly Book is organized by trimester and includes pages for “time-lapse” belly photos and ultrasound images, as well as prompts for writing about morning sickness, food cravings, matern ...more
Spiral-bound, 96 pages
Published March 7th 2006 by Potter Style

To ask other readers questions about The Belly Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Belly Book

Lisa
I have bought this book twice, one for each pregnancy and I love looking back at them both, great way to treasure memories of pregnancy.
Ashley
Love looking back at the weekly photos.
Alisha
I received this book as a gift and have loved every minute of recording my memories from this pregnancy, adding in pics of my belly and answering the thoughtful questions about how I FEEL about it all. I look forward to sharing this info with my daughter one day, years from now. I totally recommend this book for the pregnant women in your life! Great gift and great keepsake, and so easy to use and keep up with.
Kylin Larsson
This is one of those books I bought because I loved the design of the book: the shape of the book includes a curve that reflects a pregnant belly. The book is divided into trimesters and has prompts ranging from the mama's reaction to the pregnancy test, first hearing the heartbeat, and dealing with body image in a humorous way. There is a lot of room for pictures and other mementos.
Jennifer Lyons
Great book for not only journaling your pregnancy, but also to put pictures week by week through pregnancy as well as ultrasound pictures. This will be a great book to show Baby when he/she is big enough.
Kelly
I loved having this book to help me remember my pregnancy! I would have never written anything down and I loved that it was more of a guide to the memories.
KimberLeigh
This has been the BEST pregnancy journal! It has plenty of room for everything you want to record and save about your pregnancy. I have LOVED IT!
Ali
This is the best pregnancy journal I've found - detailed, but not overwhelming and a wonderful keepsake when completed.
Hilary
I am so glad that I bought and used this book during my pregnancy. It is definitely a keep-sake now.
Shana
Just enough area to write -- great journal to keep during pregnancy.
Kristine
Kristine marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Christie
Christie marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Kiki
Kiki added it
Nov 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Amy Krouse Rosenthal is. She divides her time.
More about Amy Krouse Rosenthal...
Duck! Rabbit! Little Pea Exclamation Mark Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life Little Hoot