Start by marking “The Believer's Authority” as Want to Read:
The Believer's Authority

The Believer's Authority

4.55 of 5 stars 4.55  ·  rating details  ·  642 ratings  ·  46 reviews
The Believer's Authority. Spiritual authority belongs to every believer. This powerful book will help you recognize and exercise the authority that is yours in Christ Jesus.
Published February 3rd 2007 by Faith Library Publications (first published August 1992)

To ask other readers questions about The Believer's Authority, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Believer's Authority

Nikki
This is a powerful, life changing must read for every Christian! As believers we have God given authority on earth. This book gives clear and essential information to understanding that authority and using it!
Meagan Brantley
This book helped me immensely as a young Christian. I would reccomend it to any Spirit-filled (or not) Believer.
Jacquelyn Porter
I think every Chrisitan should read this book...awesome sound teaching that will change your life!!
Lanre
OOh life changing!!

Tells you who you are in Christ, Who God the father is to you and what you have with him.
The power belongs to God but he has given us the (delegated) authority to exercise His power - all part of the inheritance of the saints. But you must catch the revelation (understanding) in the heart to fully see results. The Bible says where there is light, darkness comprehended not, therefore decree wisdom in the apparent face of ignorance. Praise God!
Lulufrances
The message in here is so so important!
Very good and a blessing :)
Rebecca
Great book about the authority of the believer. I highly recommend anyone who is taking their walk with Christ seriously to read this book. Shows us how to withstand the attacks of the enemy and Kenneth E. Hagin gives us great examples from his own life to help and teach us to resist the devil so he can flee!
Greg Davenport
Great book on the scriptural view of our authority as Christians. Loved the personal stories and testimonies of how God moved in lives that dared to take authority. Also, was very balanced in that it was taught that you cannot exercise authority over someone else's life to make them do something that don't want to do. Very good!
Mark
I read this book during a very sad period in my life. It helped navigate me through it. It's nice to know who our true enemies are.
Tammy Lotz
good christian book
Jason
Absolutely loved it. This is a well structured and clearly presented case that provides scriptural evidence for the authority every believer has, with testimony to back its claims by a premier teacher of faith. More than a mere book, this is really really good news. I'm completely in love with the subject of my own authority, and that I get to operate in it for the rest of my life. Wow. Just wow.
Goodwill Kah
full of power!
Jamie Leeper
The bible says in the New Testament that we have authority over the devil and disease and sickness. In this amazing life changing book you can learn how to build and use that authority. You can dramatically change the way you look at your life and find power you didn't even realize you had.
Patrick Hawthorne
This is a must read for any Christian wanting to walk in the authority of God given to us through Christ Jesus. As those "In Christ" we are not to have the defeated, worn down mentality of just surviving till we are received home. We are ambassadors for God through Christ Jesus!
Joan Haughton
This book and Kenneth Hagin's teachings totally changed my life. It is a blessing to know that as believers we have authority over so many things that go on in our lives and in the earth. We should talk and walk in the power that Jesus purchased for us with His own blood. Bless God!
Joan Haughton
Good listening. Thank God for the authority we have in the name of Jesus. Bless the name of Jesus!
Nicole Rainey
This book absolutely changed my life. A must-read for sure.
This is a great book to learn about what God truly has for you. It is a little deep, but it isn't a very long book so you can definitely make it through!
Onyekonwu Chiemeka
From the little that I have read, especially from the first chapter, it has given me another dimension of praying for myself and loved ones!!
Trey
Apr 11, 2007 Trey rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All
This is a great book to understand the authority we have as believers of Jesus Christ and Children of God. Some things just aren't taught in church.
John Walker
An eye opener for anyone wanting to know who they really are on this earth. I need to re-read this so many books to read so many deadlines.
Ama
it is a very powerful and inspiring book.i now know my stand and my authority and nothing can stop me from achieving my goals.
Kimberly Wong
Empowering! I wasn't really thought about how to exercise authority and a dear friend of mine recommended this book. Great book!
cloudyskye
Essential Kenneth Hagin, essential knowledge for every Christian. I love how he always lets the Bible speak.
Cheryl
Excellent book on the topic of authority. This is another one of the books I review regularly.
Chris
Powerful and game changing book. Plan on reading it over and over again until I really get it.
Tom
Awesome Book. Will show you the Authority we have because of what Jesus has done for us.
Pauline
I think it's a book every believer should read as it helps you to live in victory.
Kelvin
This is a good book were we find the authority we have in jesus Christ
Peris Yula
Every Christian definately needs a copy of this book in their libraries.
  • A Leader in the Making: Essentials to Being a Leader After God's Own Heart
  • The Tongue - A Creative Force
  • Storm Warning
  • The Two Kinds of Faith
  • John G. Lake: His Life, His Sermons, His Boldness of Faith
  • Complete Jewish Bible : An English Version of the Tanakh (Old Testament) and B'Rit Hadashah (New Testament)
  • A Life God Rewards: Why Everything You Do Today Matters Forever
  • God Calling
  • Scribbling in the Sand
  • Wigglesworth on the Anointing
  • With Christ in the School of Prayer
Rev. Kenneth Erwin Hagin, known as the “father of the modern faith movement,” served in Christian ministry for nearly 70 years.

In 1968, Rev. Hagin published the first issues of The Word of Faith magazine, which now has a monthly circulation of more than 300,000. The publishing outreach he founded, Faith Library Publications, has circulated worldwide more than 65 million copies of books by Rev. Hag
More about Kenneth E. Hagin...
How You Can Be Led by the Spirit of God Why Tongues? Growing Up, Spiritually Plans Purposes & Pursuits Understanding the Anointing

“Do what God says do. Endeavor to be faithful, no matter what happens or what comes. And leave the results to God.” 0 likes