Start by marking “The Balcony View, Introduction of the Lovers” as Want to Read:
The Balcony View, Introduction of the Lovers

The Balcony View, Introduction of the Lovers

4.70  ·  Rating Details  ·  10 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
There are five basic stages of love - attraction, romance, passion, intimacy and commitment. The series of The Balcony View Books will show our readers how love develops between the lovers within the series. The couples portray relationship conflict, sexuality and dilemma.

Noreen and Trent: Two business workaholics that happen to meet during a much needed hiatus. Noreen dre
Kindle Edition
Published (first published August 11th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Balcony View, Introduction of the Lovers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Balcony View, Introduction of the Lovers

Nita Bee
Jan 16, 2012 Nita Bee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With this review I’m admittingly a little biased because Katrina Gurl is a long time friend of mine, as well as a business partner.
I have been a long time fan of her romatic / erotic poetry writings so I was excited when she decided to write and publish her very first book which includes some of her poetry.

This book is an introduction to four lovers. It gives a realistic look into how love can happen when placed in certain situations. She adds a taste of erotic happenings and beautiful romatic p
Thedaringshow
Feb 15, 2010 Thedaringshow rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: couples and book lovers
Recommended to Thedaringshow by: Katrina Gurl the author
We found this book very well written for a new author. The characters show playfulness, lust and life. The marketing of producing a book with the introduction of one chapter for each main couple characters, we believe is very creative.

It leaves the reader to want more. With that being said, I wish there was a second book already available to follow up. However, this is not the case and we hope that the readers will continue to keep this book on their minds so that the successor book can be just
Author G D  Grace
Katrina was another guest on my blog talk radio show "A Touch of Grace". I was honored to have her aboard, and cannot wait to dive into her literary project. During the interview she exuded grace, elegance, and zest for life that was truly uplifting.
Nike Marshall
Jun 26, 2011 Nike Marshall rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had a hard time putting this book down! The characters and their stories pull you in! I can't wait for the next installation of The Balcony View series to find out what happens to the four couples!
Fiordaliza Charles
I love it, this was a great read, I read it about 3 times.
Aleta Williams
Sep 09, 2010 Aleta Williams rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The story was a great read. I think everyone needs to experience the view of this Balcony... It was Hot
Nakita Borders
Nakita Borders marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2015
Nakita Borders
Nakita Borders marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2015
Katrina Gurl
Oct 15, 2013 Katrina Gurl rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Brittany
Brittany rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2012
Brooklen
Brooklen rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2012
Laura marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2011
Jun 24, 2011
Emmanuel Brown
Emmanuel Brown rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2010
Since becoming an author in 2009 with her first book of short stories, Katrina Gurl has been going strong ever since. The California resident has astonishing avid reader and book lovers alike.

“The Balcony View Introduction of the Lovers” was the stepping stone of her writing career. Katrina has taken the vital necessities that all relationships need to remain successful by compiling short, real, r
More about Katrina Gurl...

“Openly live the way you know YOU REALLY are in your heart, because you cannot hide from yourself or God! Plus, the true YOU always come out sooner or later. Get it right for 2010 folks ;)” 3 likes