Start by marking “Toy to Toy (Disney/Pixar Toy Story 3)” as Want to Read:
Toy to Toy (Disney/Pixar Toy Story 3)

Toy to Toy (Disney/Pixar Toy Story 3)

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  67 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The creators of the Toy Story films reopen the toy box and bring moviegoers back to the delightful world of our favorite gang of toy characters in Toy Story 3. Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and the rest of Andy’s toys are as fun and adventurous as always, but none of them can deny that things in Andy’s room have changed. Andy is seventeen now and just three days away from heading ...more
Published May 4th 2010 by RH/Disney

To ask other readers questions about Toy to Toy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Toy to Toy

Tiffany Jolly
Toy Story 3: Toy to Toy (Step into Reading level 1)
Fiction: picture story book Rhyme, adventure
Redbank, Tennant. Toy Story 3: Toy to Toy. Illus by Caroline Egan and Scott Tilley. Random House Books for Young Readers, 2010, 32, primary.
In Toy Story 3: Toy to Toy, Buzz and Woody arrive at their new home, where Andy their owner and many other toys live. Large text and easy words is a brilliant start for beginner readers, as well as the computer generated illustrations that are stylized and keep th
Emily Woodard
I like Lotso the Bear and all the Toy Story Characters. I would tell my friend's to read this book.
Megan Sutherland
This book is a great example of telling how everyone is different and has unique qualities. It shows how even though people are different, they can still get along. It is also a good book for when a new student comes into the class. It can show them as well as the others to accept everyone for who they are.
Finn Pennekamp
This is one big commercial for Toy Story. On the bright side, I will know every character's name well before I ever watch a movie. On the down side, really? Could you not have added a hint of plot or enjoyment to this piece of commercialization?
Jessica
Toy to Toy is a good tool for learning how to read if the child likes the different characters from the movie. Skip if you're looking for a book with any sort of story line.
Danny
The only thing this book has in common with the movie is the characters. Danny can quote the descriptions verbatim (and does, every time he breaks out his TS toys).
Liz
I would definitely keep this in my classroom library. Beginning reader with a story most kids like.
Tommy
The only thing this book has in common with the movie is the characters.
Kaylin and Liam
5 years old
Heather Walden
Heather Walden marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Omar
Omar added it
Jun 10, 2015
Audrey
Audrey marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Mickayla
Mickayla marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Agnieszka Paprocka
Agnieszka Paprocka marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Alice
Alice added it
Nov 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
The Great Fairy Race (Disney Fairies) The Hidden World of Fairies A Game of Hide-and-Seek (Disney Fairies) Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus (Step into Reading) The Chase Is On (Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest)