Start by marking “Personal Power” as Want to Read:
Personal Power

Personal Power

Audio Cassette, 6 pages
Published by Nightingale-Conant Corporation (first published 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Personal Power, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Personal Power

Robert Laffoday
May 01, 2014 Robert Laffoday rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I own Personal Power and Personal Power II (as well as EVERY other course RRI has published). PPII is the ALL-Time greatest and most influential in my life. I won't say that Tony redefined the way I live and approach life. For the most part, I was doing a lot of what he teaches already. He just gave a name to the processes. That isn't to say I didn't learn a lot from him...I have learned more from Tony than from all others combined. I go through either PPII or Get The Edge every two or three yea ...more
Christina
Mar 26, 2012 Christina rated it liked it
Abridged book on CD while driving. Not my favorite, but Anthony Robbins is excellent in general! Everyone should read, or listen to at least one of his life strategy books.
Nur Ul Ain Syed
May 16, 2017 Nur Ul Ain Syed rated it liked it
Anthony Robbins has such a motivating voice, he inspires you to get in motion and take control of your life. Just hearing the zeal and fervor in his voice inspires you to move mountains!
Zack
Nov 16, 2016 Zack rated it really liked it
This is the thin version of his very popular Personal Power II program. This book is helpful as a guide... however it is no substitute when it comes to the audio version of Personal Power II. Don't settle for version 1 either, get version 2. Version 1 is a 14 day program while version 2 is a 30 day program. Better execution, polished, and more substantial.

I'd highly recommend the audio program over the book any day. You can check out thePersonal Power II review here along with some of his other
Meowbie
Oct 14, 2011 Meowbie rated it really liked it
This is a very cut-down version of Personal Power II that comes as part of Ultimate Edge. In as far as it goes, I think it's excellent. Robbins covers off basic motivations through the association of thoughts with pain and pleasure, as well as his needs psychology and a little bit about chunking (relevant to planning).

Anyone pleased with this small taste really then needs to go on to do the full 30-day Personal Power II course. I've had two goes at it in the past and have tended to drop out earl
Michael Jenet
Aug 13, 2014 Michael Jenet rated it it was amazing
Much has been said of Tony Robbins over the years and whether you've seen him, listened to him, or tried any of his programs, this is the book that started it all.
If you want to know about who Tony Robbins is, what his programs are all about, or how his work can make such a difference in people's lives (and yours) this is a great place to start.
He's written and created many more books/programs since this book came out but this is where it all began.
His writing is personable, easy to understand,
Anton Klink
Jan 22, 2013 Anton Klink rated it really liked it
It has been years now since I listened to this in audio book fromat, but this guy is the embodiment of both inspirational and motivational. Especially when you listen to his "come on get going!" gravely voice, as he enthusiastically reads all his own audio books. I don't remember too many details about this specific audio book (it has been too many years) but I know I've incorporated many of his suggestions into my daily life. Highly recommended!
Elisabeth -
Nov 02, 2015 Elisabeth - rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great 30-day program to workout your own life - many great and fulfilling thoughts from Tony that help you to stop and re-evaluate your life, focus of what you really want - assignments after each day session help to understand the subject deeper and focus more on what a person want from her/his life. I highly reccommend it!
Pankaj Pandey
May 26, 2013 Pankaj Pandey rated it it was amazing
Amazing book. Not even sure how many times I've listened to his audio clips on personal power while driving in my car, before sleeping, just when I used to get up.
Has the power and insights that are inspiring and life altering.
Strongly Recommend.
Woody Kafou
Jun 23, 2013 Woody Kafou rated it really liked it
Tony Has a great way to simplify things and explain what motivates you and make you tick..however I find myself enjoying his Audio /Video Products more than his books!
Tina
Aug 09, 2012 Tina rated it liked it
Got the whole program as a gift...went through it all in my mid-20s, which was good timing for me. 30 days of passion, big-picture thinking, changes, and intensity!
Mister_a
Jul 27, 2014 Mister_a rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Talk about a life changing book. Fact: I'm 100lbs lighter and 3 years smarter since this first read.
Basma fouad
Jan 26, 2016 Basma fouad rated it it was amazing
as usual amazing
I highly recommend this book
Rich Burris
Rich Burris rated it really liked it
Oct 31, 2014
Liana crown
Liana crown rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2014
Peter Peerdeman
Peter Peerdeman rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2013
Raymond
Raymond rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2012
Yoseph
Yoseph rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2012
Abdullah
Abdullah rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2016
Chad
Chad rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2012
Peter Nessing
Peter Nessing rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2012
Maan
Maan rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2013
Azim Ab
Azim Ab rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2013
Daniel
Daniel rated it really liked it
Sep 07, 2015
Savi
Savi rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2014
Anthony Magro
Anthony Magro rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2016
Dennis Violette
Dennis Violette rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2014
Shohip
Shohip rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2014
Michael Ritchie
Michael Ritchie rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2012
Hani
Hani rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2016
  • The Challenge to Succeed
  • The Zen of Creativity: Cultivating Your Artistic Life
  • Dropping Ashes on the Buddha: The Teachings of Zen Master Seung Sahn
  • Flight Plan: The Real Secret of Success
  • Become a Key Person of Influence: The 5 Step Sequence to Becoming One of the Most Highly Valued and Highly Paid People in Your Industry
  • Perfectly Yourself: 9 Lessons for Enduring Happiness
  • The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Performance
  • The Angel Inside: Michelangelo's Secrets For Following Your Passion and Finding the Work You Love
  • Spontaneous Evolution: Our Positive Future (And a Way to Get There from Here)
  • The Essential Scratch and Sniff Guide to Becoming a Wine Expert: Take a Whiff of That
  • Stop Saying You're Fine: Discover a More Powerful You
  • When GOD Winks: How the Power of Coincidence Guides Your Life (The Godwink Series)
  • The Procrastinator's Handbook: Mastering the Art of Doing It Now

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »
For more than 30 years Tony Robbins' passion has been helping people BREAK THROUGH and take their lives to another level -- no matter how successful they already are -- in the areas that matter most: their business, personal finance, intimate relationships, families, careers and health.

Tony Robbins has helped more than 50 million people from more than 100 countries transform their lives and their
More about Anthony Robbins...