Personal Power

Personal Power

4.46 of 5 stars 4.46  ·  rating details  ·  226 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Audio Cassette, 6 pages
Published by Nightingale-Conant Corporation (first published 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Personal Power, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Personal Power

Christina
Abridged book on CD while driving. Not my favorite, but Anthony Robbins is excellent in general! Everyone should read, or listen to at least one of his life strategy books.
Michael Jenet
Much has been said of Tony Robbins over the years and whether you've seen him, listened to him, or tried any of his programs, this is the book that started it all.
If you want to know about who Tony Robbins is, what his programs are all about, or how his work can make such a difference in people's lives (and yours) this is a great place to start.
He's written and created many more books/programs since this book came out but this is where it all began.
His writing is personable, easy to understand,...more
Meowbie
This is a very cut-down version of Personal Power II that comes as part of Ultimate Edge. In as far as it goes, I think it's excellent. Robbins covers off basic motivations through the association of thoughts with pain and pleasure, as well as his needs psychology and a little bit about chunking (relevant to planning).

Anyone pleased with this small taste really then needs to go on to do the full 30-day Personal Power II course. I've had two goes at it in the past and have tended to drop out earl...more
Anton Klink
It has been years now since I listened to this in audio book fromat, but this guy is the embodiment of both inspirational and motivational. Especially when you listen to his "come on get going!" gravely voice, as he enthusiastically reads all his own audio books. I don't remember too many details about this specific audio book (it has been too many years) but I know I've incorporated many of his suggestions into my daily life. Highly recommended!
Pankaj Pandey
Amazing book. Not even sure how many times I've listened to his audio clips on personal power while driving in my car, before sleeping, just when I used to get up.
Has the power and insights that are inspiring and life altering.
Strongly Recommend.
Tina
Got the whole program as a gift...went through it all in my mid-20s, which was good timing for me. 30 days of passion, big-picture thinking, changes, and intensity!
Woody Kafou
Tony Has a great way to simplify things and explain what motivates you and make you tick..however I find myself enjoying his Audio /Video Products more than his books!
Timorshah
Timorshah marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Melody
Melody marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Richard
Richard marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Jody
Jody added it
Aug 10, 2014
Eugeniusz Malinowski
Eugeniusz Malinowski marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Jorge Alejandro
Jorge Alejandro marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Kiki Mimi
Kiki Mimi marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Roman Salihov
Roman Salihov marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Janey Ramseyer
Janey Ramseyer marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Sternengezuecht
Sternengezuecht marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Shaun Nguyen
Shaun Nguyen marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Inge Fredericks
Inge Fredericks marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Rhi Butler
Rhi Butler marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Hiba Armouche
Hiba Armouche marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Toyota
Toyota marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Caihong Janise
Caihong Janise marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
For more than 30 years Tony Robbins' passion has been helping people BREAK THROUGH and take their lives to another level -- no matter how successful they already are -- in the areas that matter most: their business, personal finance, intimate relationships, families, careers and health.

Tony Robbins has helped more than 50 million people from more than 100 countries transform their lives and their...more
More about Anthony Robbins...
Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny! Unlimited Power: The New Science Of Personal Achievement Giant Steps: Small Changes to Make a Big Difference Notes from a Friend: A Quick and Simple Guide to Taking Control of Your Life Twitter Power: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a Time