Take Me (Wild Oats #1)
One tempting heiress. Two sexy cowboys. Three means fun beyond her wildest dreams—until her Cord starts to unravel.
A Midsummer Night’s Steam story
Thoroughbred rancher’s daughter Caitlyn Culver has always wanted playboy Cord Daily, even after her daddy threatened to bankrupt him. But winning a racehorse in a poker game means Cord is no longer just a cattle rancher. He’s...more
Cait always gets what she wants, she is dying to have bad boy and cowboy Cord Daily. Her wealthy family owns a large racing horse farm complete with a state of the art breeding program. Her ruthless father will stop at nothing to get what he wants in life. He finds out about Cait's attraction and ships her off to France for a two year visit to see her mother.
Cait comes back and instantly runs into Cord. The part that bothered me about this ...more
In Take Me cowboy Cord has set his eyes on Caitlyn who is back in town after two years. ...more
File size: 114 KB which I read in an hour or so whilst watching TV as well. In actual fact the file size is just over 50%. To be exact the file size just for the story is 63%. Which leaves 37% on what? Advertising for other books! In fact after sample number 8 (at 89%) I gave up. Plus some of the samples were duplicates. Someone (author or publisher) is taking the mickey and the price has gone up as well.
As for the story its just OK. We are ...more
Besides who doesn't love stories that involve hot sexy cowboys?
Mackenzie's writing is fantastic, if you love hot steamy romance this is a series for you to read.
I would definitely recommend her books.
I thought this was a really fun read. A quickie but packed full of excitement.
Cord loves Cait..
What does that mean? That the first time they sleep together it's a threesome with Cords cousin of course!!
Super quick read... Actually I think there was more advertising for other books than there was storyline...
Started strong super quick wrap up at the end though.
An ok book to fill the time but I've read better...
I'm giving this ebook 2 stars, it got good and ENDED! I will read book 2 and if it works out I will revise this review, for now, I HATED this book. I'm so sick of authors doing crap like this, creating a good story and ending before you get to the really good part.