Start by marking “Sheriff Bride” as Want to Read:
Sheriff Bride

Sheriff Bride

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  14 reviews
This is the first of a 4 book series The town of Waterhole, Texas thought they were hiring a new sheriff. But when four young women toting rifles show up in town to fill the position, Mark Carlin doesn't know if he should be protecting them, or allowing them to protect the town. Yet when one of the sisters is kidnapped and being forced into marriage, Mark and "Sam" head ou ...more
Published December 15th 2009 by Createspace (first published November 23rd 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Sheriff Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sheriff Bride

Cheryl
Samantha “Sam”, Roberta “Rob”, Daniella “Dan”, and Josephina “Jo” Hardin lost their father two days ago. The four sisters are relieved as their father was a mean, evil man. Unfortunately, this puts the sisters in a bind. Their father left them penniless. There might be one thing in the girls favor. Mark Carlin from Jackson Hole, Wyoming sent their father a letter offering him a job as sheriff. Sam comes up with the plan that why don’t the four of them become the new sheriff. Isn’t four better th ...more
Marilyn Johnson
This is the first in the Sheriff Bride series, what a great place to start.

Sam is the oldest of four sisters, when their father dies and they decide to take the job as Sheriff, they think their problems may all be over. When they arrive in Waterhole they have no idea what to expect. Even though they know they could do the job well, will they be able to convince the town and the town banker, Mark? Will he ever see them for more than just a women?

Mark thought he finally found a way to turn Waterh
Gayle
SHERIFF BRIDE by Teresa Ives Lily

Although their dad had agreed to take the job in Waterhole, he dies before leaving. Sam, Jo, Dan, and rob decide to go to Waterhole and take the job of sheriff in place of their father. Their father has left them penniless and they use the money that the town had provided him for tickets.
Along with some harrowing moments, the fun begins. Read the story to discover why Sam shoots the town bully in his hand instead of killing him. Sam later studies the Bible with G
Mary  L. Ball
Jul 15, 2014 Mary L. Ball rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone
Sheriff Bride is book one in the series. From the fist page, I was drawn to the story. This book introduces all four characters, Sam, Jo, Dan and Rob. The story takes the reader through a pivoting move to a new town with cowpokes, drunks and very few women.

As Sam struggles to prove to the men that she and her sisters can be tough sheriffs. She falls in love with Mark, the local banker.

With her sister's kidnapping, Sam must go to odd lengths to get her to safety. Mark finds his love tested by he
Kathy Heare Watts
GOD DOESN'T MAKE MISTAKES, WE DO
What a delightful story of four brave woman, sisters, who have never been treated well by their father during their entire life. How dare they be girls, so even though their late mother was allowed to give them feminine names, they were called Sam, Jo, Dan and Rob. What a shock to the town of Waterhole, who had hired John Hardin to be their new sheriff, and in his place, four young women show up with the news that John was dead and they were there to fill the job
Denise Bailey
I have now completed a number of novellas by Teresa Lilly and have yet to be disappointed. Her stories are clean for those who like stories like these. With "Sheriff Bride" Teresa provides a cute little twist that I won't spoil. Teresa also does not write "sappy" stories. Her books may be short (can easily be completed in an afternoon) but they are filled with richly drawn characters. I would definitely recommend her to all you. denise bailey
Linda Zaragoza-zrubek
Loved it! Another great short story with a lot packed into it. Hooked from the first page so read it all today! Four gun toting sisters! Becoming sheriff in a small town, proving just because they were woman they could handle the job, and got the town to admire their courage and shooting!!! Can't wait to read more stories written by this author.
Linda Rainey
Sheriff Bride by Teresa Ivy is a engaging story about four sisters that take a job as a sheriff in a small frontier town in Texas. The four sisters are an unlikely sheriff but their good shooting , fairness and God's love wins the heart of all in the town.
A copy of this book was given in exchange for an honest review.
Sharon Brewer
This is an enjoyable read about 4 sisters who come to a western town to restore law and order. I enjoyed this book, and this spunkiness of the sisters. I am looking forward to reading more books by this author.
Marla
I enjoyed reading this book. It has a very different storyline which I found refreshing! I look forward to reading more books by this author. I was given a copy of the book to provide an honest review.
Heidi
I enjoyed this book and the twist it took in the four sheriff's. This was a sweet and well written book and I applaud the quick thinking.

This book was given to me in exchange for an honest review.
Rose
This story was really sweet. It is short but fun to read. I love the idea of these gutsy women coming to town to take the job of the sheriff. I look forward to books about Sam's sisters.
Lisa
This book had some cute ideas, but they needed quite a bit more development and a good editor.
Romance Reviewer
Oct 13, 2013 Romance Reviewer rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Oh, since I wrote this I loved it.
Mary Jo
Mary Jo marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Peggy Trotter
Peggy Trotter marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
KH
KH added it
Mar 17, 2015
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2013
Iryn
Iryn is currently reading it
Dec 29, 2012
Teresa Ives Lilly has authored a variety of Christian and Clean Novels and Novellas. She has written several chapter books and one picture book. She has also authored over two hundred unit studies for public and private schools.
More about Teresa Ives Lilly...
Orphan Train Bride An Unchained Love Gambled Away An Orphan Train Bride For Christmas Orphan Train Belle