Start by marking “Reconnecting: A Self-Coaching Solution to Revive Your Love Life” as Want to Read:
Reconnecting: A Self-Coaching Solution to Revive Your Love Life

Reconnecting: A Self-Coaching Solution to Revive Your Love Life

3.88  ·  Rating Details  ·  8 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews

Reconnecting

A Self-Coaching Solution to Revive Your Love Life

"Reconnecting is an extraordinary book that can end needless relationship struggle and frustration. Dr. Luciani's approach is to empower you to become a catalyst for change and healing. Regardless of the nature of your struggle, if you read this book, you will be in a position to direct the love back into your l

Published April 1st 2009 by Wiley

To ask other readers questions about Reconnecting, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reconnecting

Tess Mertens-Johnson
I have been married for 30 years, and thought this may help and give tips about keeping the marriage fresh.
I am also going through a bad employment situation. I found the advise this book gave could also be used in the work force. I found it amazingly parallel as to how the marriage advice on self coaching to make yourself a better partner also was sound advise on being an employee.
Two for one from this book
Tracy Dixon
I thought this book was overly simplistic. In his opinion, the reason for all negative behavior is insecurity. I'm not sure I agree. I also felt it was light on remedies for stifling negative thoughts.
Derek
Oct 17, 2013 Derek rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Every conflict in interpersonal relationship is equally owned by both of the individuals involved in the conflict. In order to stop the downward spiral, it only takes the effort of one individual extracting himself from the mess to begin the healing process. Most bad behavior can be traced back to insecurity and our defensive reaction to those circumstances that cause us to feel threatened.
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Dan
Dan added it
Sep 02, 2015
Joseph Luciani
Nov 30, 2014 Joseph Luciani rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
Don
Don rated it it was ok
Nov 23, 2014
Hesham  ellayeh
Hesham ellayeh marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Trinette Huber
Trinette Huber rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2014
Iu
Iu marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Lucas Robak
Lucas Robak marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2013
Fauzia Lakh
Fauzia Lakh marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2013
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2012
Annie
Annie marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2012
Karina
Karina marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2013
Aeowin
Aeowin added it
Aug 02, 2011
John  Ervin
John Ervin rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2009
Dr. Joe has been a practicing clinical psychologist for more than thirty-five years. He's the internationally best-selling author of the Self-Coaching series of books, published in ten languages. He's written articles and been featured in numerous national magazines and newspapers, including O, The Oprah Magazine, Redbook, USA Today, Fitness, Health, Shape, and Body and Soul. He appears frequently ...more
More about Joseph J. Luciani...