Start by marking “Janet Evanovich Boxed Set #5 (Stephanie Plum, #13-15)” as Want to Read:
Janet Evanovich Boxed Set #5 (Stephanie Plum, #13-15)

Janet Evanovich Boxed Set #5 (Stephanie Plum #13-15)

4.49 of 5 stars 4.49  ·  rating details  ·  859 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Three Stephanie Plum stories in one terrific set From the #1 "New York Times" bestselling author Janet Evanovich comes the Janet Evanovich Boxed Set #5, containing one copy each of the Stephanie Plum Novels, "Lean Mean Thirteen, Fearless Fourteen, " and" Finger Lickin' Fifteen."
Mass Market Paperback, 0 pages
Published September 28th 2010 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Janet Evanovich Boxed Set #5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Janet Evanovich Boxed Set #5

Emmalee Miller
I absolutely adore these books. They're fast paced, with interesting plot lines, and are hilarious. Add that with a spunky female lead who blackmails her cousin Vinny into giving her a job as a bounty hunter and the super sexy badass Ranger, also a bounty hunter (who I will always prefer over Morelli) how could you say no?
Lauryne Wright
I've read them all, and stood in line to see Janet three times for book signings, which was well worth it. The movie of One for the Money was fun, but I still think the casting wasn't ideal. Favorite character? Lula.
And RANGER all the way.
Kim
Dec 04, 2010 Kim added it
All of these books are funny but some of the earlier ones are laugh out loud hilarious. Grandma Mazur rocks!
Nicole
Laughing my butt off with Lula and Stephanie it is my favorite past time. Great books.
Adriean Childree
love plum and lula
Jaubert16
I started to read these on a beach trip with my mom since she had read the first 7 and had them with her. I read through all my books so I started on these. They are very easy to read so I went through them very quickly the first 5 or six were not that bad, but after six the writing and story plot is stale and boring to say the least. I have not read a series of books since Sweet Valley High and The Babysitters Club. At least those were still interesting after six. Unfortunately I kept reading t ...more
Stargazer
Couldn't get enough of these, the first 9 or 10 were addictive.
Heather Willson
Not every book can be great :(
Krystal Johnston
Best books ever !!
Daryl Atwood
Daryl Atwood marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Lori Scott
Lori Scott marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Lisa Lavallee
Lisa Lavallee marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
krystal dannu
krystal dannu marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Dionne Ward
Dionne Ward marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
amber rollston
amber rollston marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
  • The Ender Wiggin Saga (Ender's Saga, #1-3)
  • Molly Hacker Is Too Picky!
  • Articles about Stephanie Plum Books
  • Part-time Princess (Ladies in Waiting, #1)
  • Craving Caroline (Star Crossed Lovers, #1)
  • Petty Cash
  • No Experience Required (A Summer Rains Novel)
  • The Next Set (Thursday Next, #1-4)
  • Alex's Destiny (Defender's Blood, #1)
  • Falling for You
  • The Parasol Protectorate Boxed Set: Soulless, Changeless, Blameless, Heartless and Timeless
  • Take Three
  • The Bite (Sub Sami, #1)
  • J.D. Robb CD Collection 9: Creation in Death, Strangers in Death, Salvation in Death
  • Angelic Layer: Omnibus Edition, Vol. 1
  • Legions of Fire (Babylon 5: Legions of Fire, #1-3)
  • Myth Adventures (Myth Adventures, #1-4)
  • In Step with God: Understanding His Ways and Plans for Your Life
More about Janet Evanovich...

Stephanie Plum (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, #1)
  • Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, #2)
  • Three to Get Deadly (Stephanie Plum, #3)
  • Four to Score (Stephanie Plum, #4)
  • High Five (Stephanie Plum, #5)
  • Hot Six (Stephanie Plum, #6)
  • Seven Up (Stephanie Plum, #7)
  • Hard Eight (Stephanie Plum, #8)
  • To the Nines (Stephanie Plum, #9)
  • Ten Big Ones (Stephanie Plum, #10)
One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, #1) Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, #2) Three to Get Deadly (Stephanie Plum, #3) Four to Score (Stephanie Plum, #4) Hot Six (Stephanie Plum, #6)