Janet Evanovich Boxed Set #5 (Stephanie Plum, #13-15)

Janet Evanovich Boxed Set #5 (Stephanie Plum #13-15)

4.47 of 5 stars 4.47  ·  rating details  ·  625 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Three Stephanie Plum stories in one terrific set From the #1 "New York Times" bestselling author Janet Evanovich comes the Janet Evanovich Boxed Set #5, containing one copy each of the Stephanie Plum Novels, "Lean Mean Thirteen, Fearless Fourteen, " and" Finger Lickin' Fifteen."
Mass Market Paperback, 0 pages
Published September 28th 2010 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Janet Evanovich Boxed Set #5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Janet Evanovich Boxed Set #5

Jaubert16
I started to read these on a beach trip with my mom since she had read the first 7 and had them with her. I read through all my books so I started on these. They are very easy to read so I went through them very quickly the first 5 or six were not that bad, but after six the writing and story plot is stale and boring to say the least. I have not read a series of books since Sweet Valley High and The Babysitters Club. At least those were still interesting after six. Unfortunately I kept reading t...more
Adriean Childree
love plum and lula
Emmalee Miller
I absolutely adore these books. They're fast paced, with interesting plot lines, and are hilarious. Add that with a spunky female lead who blackmails her cousin Vinny into giving her a job as a bounty hunter and the super sexy badass Ranger, also a bounty hunter (who I will always prefer over Morelli) how could you say no?
Kim
Dec 04, 2010 Kim added it
All of these books are funny but some of the earlier ones are laugh out loud hilarious. Grandma Mazur rocks!
Nicole
Laughing my butt off with Lula and Stephanie it is my favorite past time. Great books.
Stargazer
Couldn't get enough of these, the first 9 or 10 were addictive.
Heather Willson
Not every book can be great :(
Krystal Johnston
Best books ever !!
Amy
Amy added it
Sep 12, 2014
Garrett-delre Kringen
Garrett-delre Kringen marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
  • No Experience Required (A Summer Rains Novel)
  • Petty Cash
  • The Parasol Protectorate Boxed Set: Soulless, Changeless, Blameless, Heartless and Timeless
  • Perfectly Plum: Unauthorized Essays On the Life, Loves And Other Disasters of Stephanie Plum, Trenton Bounty Hunter
  • Women's Murder Club Box Set, Volume 1
  • J. D. Robb Collection 1: Naked in Death, Glory in Death, Immortal in Death
  • More Magic of Xanth (Xanth, #4-6)
  • Seven Exes Are Eight Too Many
  • Three Complete Novels: Postmortem / Body Of Evidence / All That Remains (Kay Scarpetta, #1, #2, #3)
  • Three Complete Novels: G is for Gumshoe / H is for Homicide / I is for Innocent
  • Ender's Game Boxed Set: Ender's Game, Ender's Shadow, Shadow of the Hegemon
  • The Diogenes Trilogy: Brimstone, Dance of Death, and The Book of the Dead Omnibus
  • My Last Resolution (A New Year's Novella)
  • Georgia Cooking in an Oklahoma Kitchen: Recipes from My Family to Yours
  • Apocrypha
  • The Plot Thickens (Fearless Jones, #0.5)
  • The Legacy: An Elder's Vision for Our Sustainable Future
More about Janet Evanovich...
One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, #1) Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, #2) Three to Get Deadly (Stephanie Plum, #3) Four to Score (Stephanie Plum, #4) Hot Six (Stephanie Plum, #6)