The Real Mother Goose (An Erotic / Erotica BDSM Romance)

The Real Mother Goose (An Erotic / Erotica BDSM Romance)

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  218 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Settle yourself in for a wicked bed time story, a hot, wild ride through nursery rhymes like you've never heard them before. Set in a fantastical world where the privileged few own and raise sex slaves like beloved pets, Mother herself is the star of the show, wielding a riding crop and taking care of and training her young charges with a firm and skillful hand. But where...more
Published (first published March 2nd 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Real Mother Goose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Real Mother Goose

Steph
Well, this is certainly not your Mother's goose. The Real Mother Goose is a retelling of many nursery rhymes [I'll never think of little Mary's (Mary, Quite Contrary) garden the same way again!] with a wicked BDSM twist. Mamma Goose is trying to keep a handle on her house of rhyme characters while anxiously awaiting the return of Father Goose, her Dom. There are eager-to-please flowers, unique twists on old favorites like Jack and Jill, Humpty Dumpty, Little Boy Blue. I have to say, I'll never a...more
Deary Darling
I will never look an iris or a daffodil the same. I think that's what I love best about this little collection of stories. It's playful and imaginative. It's fantasy as opposed to sex (although there's plenty of that too). Kitt has created a Wonderland setting where taking time to, erm, feed the flowers is ever so rewarding and carnival games, regardless of whether you're a player or a spectator, have never been so much fun.
Praj
An absolute salacious kick from a naiveté tale, swarming with raunchy sizzling and ingenious kink. Kitt sure knows how to entice a fairytale with the ideal mix of titillation and wicked fantasies. Sizzling hot!!!
HornFan2 (Mich)
Nursery rhymes will never be the same for me, especially little Bo Peep. Kitt shows with this one, why she's the best in the erotic genre and a must read for anyone that reads in the genre.

Liked both Bo Peep, Contrary Mary's garden, and Simon Says, the best, but the rest of the stories are still good. I like her imagination as she hooks you in with her writing, but haunts the reader with her head giving iris's and daffodil's, knowing every time we see one, we'll be thinking of the writing in th...more
Mrs. Missive
This is one of those books you pull out when you want purely filthy tongue in cheek sex.

Selena's books are usually really sex heavy, but this was just off the chain. It's a smutty take on some nursery rhyme characters, with a BDSM twist.

Mother Goose is training her sexy "charges" to serve others in the fairy tale world until her Dom, Father Goose returns.

There are head-giving flowers, Sex serving cats, and Humpty Dumpty "showers" just to name a few off the wall senerios. And let me tell you...I...more
Cherry Dare
Kitt's twisted take on childhood rhymes is one of the hottest pieces of erotica I've ever read. The first few chapters, in which Mother Goose trains Little Bo Peep in the ways of submission, are probably my favorite.

Bizarre, funny, sexy, clever, and very feminine, Kitt's seductive, shameless eroticizing of nursery rhymes is not to be missed. She even manages to pull a surprisingly moving storyline out of what I had expected to be a strung-together series of sexy episodes.
Star
I absolutely loved this story! Take Mother Goose and add an erotic twist to all her characters and you still won't compare to the fantasy world that Selena Kitt has created! I had to share pieces of this with my husband. I know that I won't look at fairy tales in the same way ever again.

looking for an erotic read with some kinky pieces, don't miss this story! Keep a fan, some ice and your partner nearby!
Heather  * is reading like crazy*
Well this wasn't like an Mother Goose rhymes I've ever read. Selena Kitt did a wonderful job on her twisted version of these fairy tales. I never knew what to expect as the story progressed. It went through a variety of fairy tale characters with a different twist that most would not think of.
I liked the story. I shook my head, oh my goshed, and even laughed at parts.
Sam Warren
Damn. It'd really have to cool off by a few hundred degrees just to be considered hot. Selena Kitt goes all out on this one, letting her imagination run free, and we reap the benefits. Spankings, orgies and cat-people...oh my (in my best George Takei voice).
Lindsey
I typically love Selena Kitt, but this was tough for me. The story felt way too disjointed and all over the place and was hard for me to get into. Just didn't do it for me this time.
Karry
I very much recommend this book! It is the sexiest most erotic translation of old time nursery rhymes you will ever read! I will re-read this one over and over!!
Emily
An interesting take on Mother Goose, it was entertaining and at times, at least to me, pretty funny (not sure if that was the author's aim but...).

Deanna
The really interesting parts (plot) all happened at the very end, but unfortunately I was too underwhelmed by that point.
Ruth
woot this was an exciting book ,
I really enjoy the twist on the whole fairy tale the excitement
they add to an old fairytale.
Libby Cummings
All I can say is that irises have always been my favorite flower and I will never look at them the same way again. :)
Trickiegyrl

A very different telling of Mother Goose. This book is definitely not for the kiddies!
Tatajana
I'm not a huge erotica reader, but this book had a delicious kink to it that I loved.
Zeek
Very smuttie. (Mother Goose is a dirty b*tch!) This Selena Kitt I liked!
Faith
Sexy good fun, that you will never forget! I'll be reading this one again!
Susan65-Coug
Where to begin? Let's just say this one will never be read in a preschool.
Alicia
great book I couldn't put it down.
Sydney Michkal
Trea
Trea marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Brooke
Brooke marked it as to-read
Meghan
Meghan added it
Harmony
Harmony marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
  • Cinderella Unmasked (Fairytale Fantasies #1)
  • Double Dare
  • Edwina and the Seven Snowed-in Scientists
  • Love Slave for Two: Beginnings
  • Safeword Rainbow (Safeword, #1)
  • Exceeding Boundaries
  • Snow White and the Seven Hunks
  • Tit for Tat
  • Uncle Ed's Lap
  • Two Loves for Alex
  • Forced to Comply
  • Submissive Fairy Tales
  • Roped And Ready (Quicksilver Ranch, #1)
  • Carried Away
  • King of Diamonds (Wonderland, #3)
  • SoloPlay (Come Again, #2)
  • Velvet Submission (Club Velvet Ice, #3)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 2 "Discovered" (My Masters' Nightmare, #2)
Selena Kitt is a NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY bestselling and award-winning author of erotic fiction. She is one of the highest selling erotic writers in the business. With over a million books sold, she is the cream-at-the-top!

Her writing embodies everything from the spicy to the scandalous, but watch out-this kitty also has sharp claws and her stories often include intriguing edges and twists t...more
More about Selena Kitt...
Taken  Babysitting the Baumgartners (Baumgartners, #1) Connections Heidi and the Kaiser Temptation (Under Mr. Nolan's Bed, #1)