Start by marking “Mistletoe Kisses” as Want to Read:
Mistletoe Kisses

Mistletoe Kisses

3.51  ·  Rating Details  ·  92 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Share the warmth and happiness of a Regency Christmas with three award-winning authors!

"A Soldier's Tale" by Elizabeth Rolls

Dominic, Viscount Alderley's family are looking to him to marry an heiress, but only his downtrodden, compassionate cousin Pippa seems able to ignore his scars....

"A Winter Night's Tale" by Deborah Hale

This year's festivities for Christabel and her yo
Published November 1st 2006 by Harlequin Special Releases

To ask other readers questions about Mistletoe Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistletoe Kisses

Dancer
Feb 08, 2014 Dancer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

A Soldier's Tale by Elizabeth Rolls

A Winter Night's Tale by Deborah Hale

This year's festivities for Christabel and her young son will be sparse and cold--or so she thinks. When the man she'd loved and lost returns, offering her warmth, comfort and a
Angelc
Dec 20, 2010 Angelc rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful collection of regency romances for the holiday season! These stories are full of holiday cheer, they didn't just throw in one or two Christmas scenes and call it a Christmas book, it's all about Christmas in this one!!
Diane Morris
Jul 26, 2014 Diane Morris rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
"A Soldier's Tale" is a 'Beauty and the Beast' tale and, in fact, incorporates that tale into the story. I originally got this book for this story since I am a sucker for wounded Regency heroes. The hero doesn't really describe his wounds when he writes home, so his family is understandably shocked, Pippa as much as the others. This story was the weakest of the three; his scars and wounds often disappear and seem to be brought out only at certain times. In spite of being the weakest story in the ...more
Patsyann
Feb 28, 2015 Patsyann rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First Story DNF
********************
Second Story – DNF
++++++++++++++++++++
Third Story – 5 stars
The 3rd story is a guilty pleasure. Goofy romance but so fun to read!!
This one added the dreaded “secret baby”. I don’t like secret babies – however this one was not hokey and was believable.
THINGS I LIKED:
- Zachery and Elizabeth. These two were all smoldering glances until finally they got it together.
- The ending. Very satisfying.
THINGS I DIDN’T LIKE:
- Anna and her baby. Anna was just too TSTL!! I r
Ana T.
Jan 29, 2008 Ana T. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was my latest Christmas read, an anthology by Elizabeth Rolls, Deborah Hale and Diane Gaston.

A Soldier's Tale by Elizabeth Rolls

A Winter Night's Tale by Deborah Hale

Nancy Luebke
Dec 16, 2015 Nancy Luebke rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This bundle of 3 historic romance stories by Elizabeth Rolls, Deborah Hale & Diane Gaston was a really nice winter read with a nice assortment of stories and endings. I really enjoyed this set of historic romances. I was given this by one of the authors in return for an honest review. I've given it an overall rating of 4.5*. I also learned a little more about mistletoe traditions from this, which was nice. An overall satisfying reading pleasure.
Salla Leppänen
Jul 24, 2015 Salla Leppänen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Soldier's Tale > 5 stars
Winter Night's Tale > 3 stars
A Twelfth Night Tale > 5 stars
Gemma
Dec 16, 2010 Gemma rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the first story about the scarred hero. Some readers might be skeeved out by the fact that the hero and heroine are cousins, although that sort of thing was common in historical times. It didn't really bother me.

The second story was also a sweet story about lovers reunited. I enjoyed it.

The third story had a good beginning, but the last bit of the story drove me nuts. The heroine was all too quick to believe anything bad she heard about the hero. I wished she'd trusted him more.
Susannah Carleton
Jan 18, 2015 Susannah Carleton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's not often that I like all the stories in an anthology equally well, but I did in Mistletoe Kisses. Three wonderful stories of love found unexpectedly at Christmas. The stories are distinctly different, but each is very good.
May 03, 2013 Jennifer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 Regency Christmas stories in 1 book....I definitely enjoyed this book. Very heartwarming.
Agnes
Liked the Hale with the heroine who has come down in the world...
Sune_friends4ever
i have to read this..........cant find it nywhere!!!!
Jacqueline
Elizabeth Rolls - A Soldier's Tale - 3 stars
Michelle
Dec 25, 2011 Michelle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lovely short Christmas stories!
Missy
Missy marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Olivia
Olivia rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2016
Maria
Maria rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2016
Lizelle
Lizelle rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2016
Pricilla Hernandez
Pricilla Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2016
Susanne Ljunglöf
Susanne Ljunglöf marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Emelie
Emelie rated it did not like it
Feb 10, 2016
Cathy
Cathy marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Cheryl Breza
Cheryl Breza rated it did not like it
Jan 15, 2016
Alerp
Alerp rated it liked it
Feb 28, 2016
jane fisher
jane fisher rated it it was ok
Jan 06, 2016
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
Ellesharin
Ellesharin marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2015
Livy
Livy marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
We live in the Adelaide Hills of South Australia, in a beautiful lush valley full of apple, pear and cherry orchards. We moved here a couple of years back, escaping from the city and it’s just gorgeous. The property is small, only five acres, but we have room for two small noisy boys, three dogs, two cats and several woolly things masquerading a environmentally friendly lawnmowers. Before that we ...more
More about Elizabeth Rolls...